• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
12 replies to this topic | 20 praises

Posted 14 October 2016 - 03:02 PM

whiskerless
  • Premium member
    whiskerless
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all,

I am not sure if this is the right place to post, but admin you can move this post to the appropriate thread topics. but I am looking for 

Chrysler Jeep Wrangler or Defender 

for my wedding on 13th November 2016. Just 24 hours, from Saturday(12/11/2016) evening to Sunday(13/11/2016) evening

This model is not widely available for rent so I am turning to this forum to hope there is a kind soul willing to rent. 

Please contact me at 94871986

Thank you!

Posted 14 October 2016 - 04:12 PM

Apple-Tree
  • Premium member
    Apple-Tree
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

You going to a Jungle of sort for Wedding Banquet ?

Why not get a Benz ?  Many here will rent you, legally or illegally.

Try not to get those Motor Gang with TP lookalike to "open" road.  Sure get round up by TP Squad.

Or try AML, quite a few parked there. as seen from outside.

Hi all,

I am not sure if this is the right place to post, but admin you can move this post to the appropriate thread topics. but I am looking for 

Chrysler Jeep Wrangler or Defender 

for my wedding on 13th November 2016. Just 24 hours, from Saturday(12/11/2016) evening to Sunday(13/11/2016) evening

This model is not widely available for rent so I am turning to this forum to hope there is a kind soul willing to rent. 

Please contact me at 94871986

Thank you!

Posted 14 October 2016 - 04:44 PM

Heman75
  • Premium member
    Heman75
    5th Gear
    Author Image

You going to a Jungle of sort for Wedding Banquet ?

Why not get a Benz ?  Many here will rent you, legally or illegally.

Try not to get those Motor Gang with TP lookalike to "open" road.  Sure get round up by TP Squad.

Or try AML, quite a few parked there. as seen from outside.

u very cock ley... ppl wedding trying to be different and memorable.. u ask ppl go jungle is it. isn't it obvious he is trying to do something special and u still ask him take merc.. hahaha.

but hor why not take toyota. chances higher.. haha. 

ok just joking.. congras... married is very challenging and wish you happiness prosperity and progress for our nation with many babies.

i think maybe you can try those car club higher chance.

orion2006 praised this

Posted 14 October 2016 - 04:58 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Saf have
Garage36.com

Posted 14 October 2016 - 05:51 PM

Ingenius
  • Premium member
    Ingenius
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Defender I think is manual and if have not driven manual car for long, better don't drive one during wedding else get into accident.  Congrats btw.

Argueing with a fool proves there are two.

Posted 15 October 2016 - 12:02 AM

flashbang
  • Premium member
    flashbang
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Why not buy one for your wedding? Found one on sgcarmart selling for 47k, still can use about 1.5 years

587586_2b.jpg

Posted 15 October 2016 - 01:07 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Here no one own defender, but few of them own helicopter hehe

Jokes aside, its quite hard to rent one. Maybe its easier to find discovery or range rover sport
Spring praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 15 October 2016 - 08:40 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Ppl who buy and own defenders are most likely enthusiasts, enthusiasts are out likely not gonna let strangers drive their cars.
Davidtch praised this
Garage36.com

Posted 16 October 2016 - 01:48 PM

UncleAtas
  • UncleAtas
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Unfortunately the only Wranglers I can loan to you is these..

Attached Thumbnails

• wrangle.jpg

SGCMmadman praised this
Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 16 October 2016 - 01:57 PM

Apple-Tree
  • Premium member
    Apple-Tree
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Hey, if you are going to Jungle to get marry in SG, chances is high they are in the ASK banding lor.

The problem is ....... one month to go lor, very busy lor, poor planning. And hor, pple who drive this type of car ..... izzit 300K ah, don't share one. It could be the odour thingy.

Then the car more rare than my Kia Carens lor ....... Take Benzzz CANNOT be wrong la .... 

Or take Carens, it is a CUV. Not a SUV Not a MPV.

u very cock ley... ppl wedding trying to be different and memorable.. u ask ppl go jungle is it. isn't it obvious he is trying to do something special and u still ask him take merc.. hahaha.

but hor why not take toyota. chances higher.. haha. 

ok just joking.. congras... married is very challenging and wish you happiness prosperity and progress for our nation with many babies.

i think maybe you can try those car club higher chance.

Posted 17 October 2016 - 02:06 PM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

There are Jeep owners in this thread : http://www.mycarforu...enge/?p=5150753

Can try PM them.

Posted 18 October 2016 - 07:32 PM

whiskerless
  • Premium member
    whiskerless
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hey,

Thanks for recommendation. hahaha wedding already need to upfront a lot of cash. I will consider last week call if still available want to rent. 

Why not buy one for your wedding? Found one on sgcarmart selling for 47k, still can use about 1.5 years

587586_2b.jpg

Posted 18 October 2016 - 07:46 PM

whiskerless
  • Premium member
    whiskerless
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

There are Jeep owners in this thread : http://www.mycarforu...enge/?p=5150753

Can try PM them.

That's helpful! Thanks!

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: jeep, jeepjeep, rental, chrysler and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users