COE Bidding – 2nd Round of October 2016

Carbon82

Don't care whether PH will bid tomorrow. Wish those waiting for COEs will get it tomorrow.

GOOD LUCK!! Cheers!!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Oh ....... There are 2 group of interested parties want to know lor.

For one could be Soro, our cars are like a house or home to outsider.  That is not so important for NOW.

The NEXT is when you have AN ACCIDENT with a UBER, then it become a problem.

I got a friend recently got banged by a Uber car, say private settlement and settled.  But the problem COME BACK AGAIN.

You see, the driver DON'T OWN THE CAR, the RENTAL COMPANY DO. Now the company is claiming him lor.

As Driver and Owner is NOT THE SAME THING afterall for these group lor.

My sucker friend, DID NOT report IDAC ..... haha ..... The poor sucker cannot sleep, I at least comfort him, good chance win de, the driver already pay up.

Good Luck to you all who don't report IDAC and MYOB whether UBER car.

Did your friend signed a simple black & white agreement with the driver about private settlement? if got still can use it to counter back the rental co.

• Praise 1

That is the BEST PART.  Signed Income Std PS form.

But hor, INVALID lor ........ Need PH Company Stamp.  Company said that is BETWEEN DRIVER and DRIVER.

They want to fight case as look like 50/50.  Uber Driver also never inform company.

Good case, Driver admitted fault.  I think sure win one.  

So bro/sis here.  Want to PS with Uber driver MUST GET the rental company stamp chop hor.

Good luck to those PS no NEED IDAC hor.

Hey, this is a COE Bidding thread, but, never mind.  Related la.

Did your friend signed a simple black & white agreement with the driver about private settlement? if got still can use it to counter back the rental co.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

I don't believe anyone actually sand paper their rented car number plate la.  This was only said by a apple_* forumer here whose words is at best only his own word. 

sand paper maybe no, but duct tape i see b4, lower edge of number plate frame where the "LCR" usually appears...

• Praise 1

sand paper maybe no, but duct tape i see b4, lower edge of number plate frame where the "LCR" usually appears...

It is not, it is because he does not own the car but LCR does, so he has no control over how LCR want to peruse the accident.

LCR don't bother de ..... my down stair 3 LCR all sandpaper loh ....

I think put clothes hanger cannot for LCR.

It is not, it is because he does not own the car but LCR does, so he has no control over how LCR want to peruse the accident.

Its all part of the joy of ownership la..

In M'sia, they used to paste the "200" in the same Merc font on Accords, and 160 in the same Merc font on Civics..

It's an aspiration thing, and in an environment where cars are so costly, face is a big deal. 

Ironically there are some very well to do owners of higher end BMWs / VWs / Merc who take out their badges so you won't know it's a bigger engine model.. 

Some people debadge so it looks nicer and easier to clean. I used to have some dirt stuck in the letters until I removed them. Now looks nicer and easier to wash. I think debadging is ok lah, but those who "upgrade" their badge are strange, the ones I seen before is stick on the "AMG" when it's clearly not AMG version lol

• Praise 1

On the road just now already spotted 2 "Black tape" LCR car. Sometimes when daytime you can see through the black tape and figure out the LCR Tel : xxxxx.

Want drive rental car still want to hide identify. Pls put LCR big big so i can avoid them on the road and pay extra attention to them. Knn always press smartphone here and there not looking on the road, or keep looking out for rider then tap brake blur blur want turn don't turn. At least Taxi i know and still can understand. Haters gonna be haters.

• Praise 1

Cat A up by 500 to 1k...

Tomorrow coe quota not yet cut, you already guess coe will go up for Cat A ah? If like this then Nov coe bid confirmed go up even more liao?! Lol.

Wah tomorrow is the BIG DAY for some.

Go check LTA what price your SE put up for you !!!

Report here.

I wonder for those who asked to top up for tomorrow coe bid, how high the chance will they get their coe? Lol. And if those who didnt top up, i think their AD should not bid high for them?!

On the road just now already spotted 2 "Black tape" LCR car. Sometimes when daytime you can see through the black tape and figure out the LCR Tel : xxxxx.

Want drive rental car still want to hide identify. Pls put LCR big big so i can avoid them on the road and pay extra attention to them. Knn always press smartphone here and there not looking on the road, or keep looking out for rider then tap brake blur blur want turn don't turn. At least Taxi i know and still can understand. Haters gonna be haters.

Thought next year it is compulsory for all uber/grab car to paste sticker on the car body? If yes, how they hide? Dont tell me they also paste black tape over the sticker or they tear down the sticker?

• Praise 1

All CATs will up slightly...

AD wouldn't risk to drag bidding over to next month....but before that, they will try to psycho buyers to top up...

• Praise 1

usually vezel and sientas

many attrage n mazda 3 wearing LCR plate proudly

• Praise 1

Its all part of the joy of ownership la..

In M'sia, they used to paste the "200" in the same Merc font on Accords, and 160 in the same Merc font on Civics..

It's an aspiration thing, and in an environment where cars are so costly, face is a big deal. 

Ironically there are some very well to do owners of higher end BMWs / VWs / Merc who take out their badges so you won't know it's a bigger engine model.. 

ya.. i guess the dislike i gotten for my comment is such owner.. need to hide as anoymous 

• Praise 1

ya.. i guess the dislike i gotten for my comment is such owner.. need to hide as anoymous

I also got a dislike from anonymous saying I'm pathetic lol. Hiding as anonymous make him no difference from uber drivers who do black tape car plate. It's ok. I don't lose a hair or sleep over trivia issue.
  • Praise 1

I also got a dislike from anonymous saying I'm pathetic lol. Hiding as anonymous make him no difference from uber drivers who do black tape car plate. It's ok. I don't lose a hair or sleep over trivia issue

I dont do that .. i do with openness .. i got balls to say i got balls to admit ..

↡ Advertisement