Huawei phone / tablet

antelop

Any bro knows where to buy this in Singapore?

Been using huawei phone - media pad m2 with 7" screen - for several months. Superb.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Try any of the Challenger outlet

Many thanks bro. Challenger doesn't carry this, guess the only way is taobao.

Official reply from huawei:

We would like to thank you for your interest in our product and we highly appreciate it. Pertaining the Mediapad M3, the device is currently not available in Singapore. However, we will always try to keep our fans updated in our Facebook and Official Website as well. You could follow our Facebook or check in our Official Website for any updates regarding our products. Currently, the device available is as shown in the linkhttp://consumer.huawei.com/sg/tablets/index.htm. You may purchase our devices from authorized Huawei stores or our online retail store Lazada Singapore using the linkhttp://www.lazada.sg/huawei-sg/.

Should you have further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us at800-852-6666. Our lines are open Mondays to Sundays from 9.00AM to 9.00PM and for further support, please visit

• Praise 2

tagging on to this thread .... anyone using Huawei Mate 9 ? just got one last week after Telco recon.

Yup, been using it for slightly over a month. Love the camera and the long battery life.

• Praise 2

Yes I just got the Mate 9 from recontract too. Biggest phone that I've had to date. Surprisingly not very difficult to handle, though it may not be easy to put inside trouser pockets.

Comes with Nougat preinstalled and tons of battery life. Photo qualities are good too as it's leica Love it.

• Praise 1

I just need some time to get adjusted to it from my Xperia days ...

but so far I have some issues ... wonder if you guys have the same problem.

on my xperia, once I setup and login to a service, I NEVER had to log in again. however, on the mate9, I keep getting logged out of my apps and had to log-in almost every time I open the app. Even for the Singtel app whereby you check your usage ... I even had to re-login for that !!

I m ditching my samsung tab 4 for huawei p9 (cannot remember the model). Very impressed with the phones and the pictures taken are so much better than samsung's

It's a big step up for huawei making it comparable with LG etc. The mate 9 is significantly better than the P9.

That's probably because your samsung is quite old. My S6 is still very usable even today. 

https://www.dxomark.com/Mobiles

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

It's a big step up for huawei making it comparable with LG etc. The mate 9 is significantly better than the P9.

That's probably because your samsung is quite old. My S6 is still very usable even today.

https://www.dxomark.com/Mobiles

Oh I see. I only buy old models as they are cheaper. I'm trying to get hold of one which cost only less than S$300 and not from telco . . . .no contract.

P9, mate 9? Im checking out 0990 also.

Oh I see. I only buy old models as they are cheaper. I'm trying to get hold of one which cost only less than S$300 and not from telco . . . .no contract.

P9, mate 9? Im checking out 0990 also.

ppl are saying 0990 are the best copies of apple ... but I find their Color OS quite easy to use ... whereas the EMUI is slightly more complicated.

I did consider the R9s+ ... but after comparing the picture quality on GSMareana ... I decided to get Mate9 instead.

so anyone with issues with their mate9 ??

Yes I just got the Mate 9 from recontract too. Biggest phone that I've had to date. Surprisingly not very difficult to handle, though it may not be easy to put inside trouser pockets.

Comes with Nougat preinstalled and tons of battery life. Photo qualities are good too as it's leica Love it.

previously I had thought about getting the MiMax ... but after seeing how much storage my Xperia was guzzling down with the social apps, I decided that must get 64GB instead.

would have loved to the Xperia XA ultra (as used to Xperia UI) but unfortunately they only had it in 16gb storage ... if they had it in 64gb, then no need to even think ...

ppl are saying 0990 are the best copies of apple ... but I find their Color OS quite easy to use ... whereas the EMUI is slightly more complicated.

I did consider the R9s+ ... but after comparing the picture quality on GSMareana ... I decided to get Mate9 instead.

so anyone with issues with their mate9 ??

previously I had thought about getting the MiMax ... but after seeing how much storage my Xperia was guzzling down with the social apps, I decided that must get 64GB instead.

would have loved to the Xperia XA ultra (as used to Xperia UI) but unfortunately they only had it in 16gb storage ... if they had it in 64gb, then no need to even think ...

was at stinktel shop last Sat to see see look look and overheard the sales assistant telling one AT customer that XM is not as saleable as before as now people turn to Huawei and 0990. I give up on my Tab 4 'cos the photos/videos taken are very fuzzy, not sharp, colour off. Lousy!  [furious]

mate9 should be quite ex bah? P9 is only S$219 or did I see wrongly? 

my BIL switched out of xiaomi note after he found the camera too slow to take photos of his baby.

Can't remember which phone he switched to (not high end one).

my BIL switched out of xiaomi note after he found the camera too slow to take photos of his baby.

Can't remember which phone he switched to (not high end one).

when I tried the mimax cam at their showroom, the pic seem abit dark ...

however, the mate9 takes rather good pics in low light even without flash and with laser focusing, its darn fast too !

I just need some time to get adjusted to it from my Xperia days ...

but so far I have some issues ... wonder if you guys have the same problem.

on my xperia, once I setup and login to a service, I NEVER had to log in again. however, on the mate9, I keep getting logged out of my apps and had to log-in almost every time I open the app. Even for the Singtel app whereby you check your usage ... I even had to re-login for that !!

Try turning off the power management, i.e. the "Close app on screen lock", and allow system wake-up. This will prevent the battery optimization from killing off the app, which may then require you to login again.

That said, it didn't work for my S Health app, causing me to lose steps for the national steps challenge.  :pissed-off:

• Praise 1

when I tried the mimax cam at their showroom, the pic seem abit dark ...

however, the mate9 takes rather good pics in low light even without flash and with laser focusing, its darn fast too !

lucky his wife got iphone lol.

↡ Advertisement