Environment NGO head suspended from duties

Yewheng

In the past, many guys got suspended because of woman.....

Wonder what he does ...

Past samples that got guys suspended are :

sperm in cup of water

up-skirt photos

trying to get fresh with girls

touching the place that not suppose to touch

text messages

one parker pen as gift

one night stand

SP

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 4

Guy got suspended from work cuz he keeps arguing with his boss. [:p]

yeah that's what i thought happen. She more dua ki than him, so he lost out lor  [laugh]

If people got backing etc, it's like going up against a heavyweight in a boxing match.

I mean all this conflict of interest thing and the way she runs the show at SEC is bit irrelevant lah. The conflict of interest part is really confusing as well.

Mr seah environment NGO head was suspended from duties suddenly. Before that he is not in good terms between ms Loh.

There are speculation that the suspension is due to the conflict between ms Loh and Mr seah.

Then there are some sort of limelight for Ms Loh of doing some sort of stunt that does not present well as her character in person.

So it seems like Ms Loh is sort of dangerous girl that may have green eyed that Mr seah may gain such popularity that one day he may overtook her.

This is at least what I interpret on the TOC article. The rest you all could imagine..

So due to all these I believe ms Loh should also be suspended for investigation also. It's better to find another head with better character. Like that then Its for the better for ngo, if not public perception will not be that good.

U friend of Edwin Seah?

(edited)

U friend of Edwin Seah?

Nope..

When things are not right, I buay tahan lor. Just want to voice out opinion, hopefully things could change for better.

Edited by Yewheng

In general, not just for this case, arguing with higher-up in the workplace and refusing to carry out instruction is considered "insubordination" and can be subjected to HR disciplinary action.

• Praise 3

In general, not just for this case, arguing with higher-up in the workplace and refusing to carry out instruction is considered "insubordination" and can be subjected to HR disciplinary action.

Oh Ya, maybe that's why he was suspended. TOC never state that due to insubordination. If that's the case, he also not very clever lor. Let this ms Loh have the opportunity to suspend him.. Haiz..

• Praise 1

Woman.

Actually nothing wrong. The one in power calls the shot.

Problem is... who gave her the power? She seems to always be in high position. Must be high flyer

hmm i like woman always high  [grin]  :D

• Praise 4

Last time I got a chance to talk to my boss's boss, he say when you complain about your boss, who you think will go first?

One lesson to learn, "never get involve with woman" be it love, office, maid, someone else wife or your boss ...... :lll._.:

Unless it is your wife but sometimes, your wife also keep on nagging for days, weeks, months, years of your mistakes ... :dizzy:

• Praise 1

Histories proven it ..... :yuush:

How many Kingdoms fall because of a woman ...   :yeah-im-not-drunk:

Its a trick question.

The answer is none.

Kingdoms only fall because

men are weak and stupid.

Especially men who are easily

swayed by the charms of a woman  [:p]

:D

That's exactly right.

That's why there are so many yes man.

:D

• Praise 1

this is a nonsense environmental council anyway, u just google how many of their staff and management went to join Asia Pulp & Paper comms team, the company supposedly burn n slash the indo jungles causing the haze..

Jose Raymond, former ceo join APP hahahaha..

Kavickumar Muruganathan, former head of eco-certification also joined APP damn joke sia this SEC, its a clown council................. :wacko:

↡ Advertisement