Environment NGO head suspended from duties

Yewheng

Histories proven it ..... :yuush:

How many Kingdoms fall because of a woman ...   :yeah-im-not-drunk:

THere were kingdoms built up bec of woman too ....  :D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2016/12/16/video-may-shed-light-on-singapore-environment-council-shambolic-decision/

She kanna exposed.. I believe in power of social media.. Let's wait and see what consequences ms... Ahem gonna face..

Still don't see anything wrong leh.

She had a problem with her subordinate so he was fired. Where's the smoking gun?

Don't post long videos to trick those who are to lazy to watch and will just assume that some hanky panky took place leh.

Actually we already don't give a damn already unless one is related to Mr. Seah. Not many here even know what is SEC anyway.

Life goes on.....

Isabella is the boss who want power, how to go against her?

• Praise 2

http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2016/12/16/video-may-shed-light-on-singapore-environment-council-shambolic-decision/

She kanna exposed.. I believe in power of social media.. Let's wait and see what consequences ms... Ahem gonna face..

Actually i don't see anything funny in the video.

She is short and somehow ended up at the back of those taller people in front. Of course she has to squeeze in the front row for photo-taking. Else can't be seen at all.

It's more like the planner or organiser of this event didn't run it properly thus resulting in the messiness seen in the video.

Actually we already don't give a damn already unless one is related to Mr. Seah. Not many here even know what is SEC anyway.

Life goes on.....

Isabella is the boss who want power, how to go against her?

Sounds like she needs it badly.

Some one needs to give it to her.

:D

• Praise 2