2016 Skoda Kodiaq

Aukang

Maybe I am used to softer seats, but not a deal breaker...

I think the Kodiaq Aircon is set by default to draw air from outside - the moment you turn on the engine.

You have to manually press the internal circulation button to switch. Especially stuck in traffic jams where you don't want exhaust fumes in the car. Was told that this is standard for conti cars, did not have this issue in my jap suv.

I managed to set the internal circulation switch on by default using Obdeleven. Likewise, also set the auto start-stop off. No need to press so many buttons now when I start the car.
↡ Advertisement

I managed to set the internal circulation switch on by default using Obdeleven. Likewise, also set the auto start-stop off. No need to press so many buttons now when I start the car.

Is there a place to go to for this of odbeleven? Or something we have to purchase?

Is there a place to go to for this of odbeleven? Or something we have to purchase?

You have to purchase it online, around $100. Then you can customize functions of your car with the obdeleven app.

Oh... great. Can help to set my car?

Oh... great. Can help to set my car?

You need to get the Obdeleven first. 

This was what I did to disable the start-stop:

http://forum.obdeleven.com/thread/2570/skoda-kodiaq-adaptations-tried-tested

This was what i did to put the internal air circulation on default:

http://forum.obdeleven.com/thread/588/air-automatic-recirculation-obd11-instructions

You need to get the Obdeleven first.

This was what I did to disable the start-stop:

http://forum.obdeleven.com/thread/2570/skoda-kodiaq-adaptations-tried-tested

This was what i did to put the internal air circulation on default:

http://forum.obdeleven.com/thread/588/air-automatic-recirculation-obd11-instructions

Where or which site did you order it?

You have to purchase it online, around $100. Then you can customize functions of your car with the obdeleven app.

Wah, thanks for the sharing and detailed instructions.

Looks complex, I Bo Ji to fiddle with it by myself.

• Praise 1

Dear Bros,

Anyone of you experience rattling noise from driver's side rear door on low speed and slightly rough road?

I can't figure out where it's coming from.

Dear Bros,

Just to update you on this issue. Yesterday I sent in my car to Skoda/Volkswagen service center for DiamondBrite paint protection package. I dropped my car in the morning 7.40 using the 24 hours key drop because I have to reach office early. I wrote about my door issue on the envelope on top of the paint protection schedule hoping that they can do both at the same time.

I got a call about 8.20 (my original schedule time)  and the service guy told me that he will send the car for inspection first to identify the door issue and send it for paint protection afterwards. He called me at least two more times. Once at about 12 noon to tell me that he managed to find the issue (something loose in the door handle or something) and the last one at about 16.20 to tell me that my car is ready for collection.

To my surprise, My wife showed showed me a checklist she received after she collected the car . It turns out that they did basic check on the car as well (brake, light, battery, tires and so on). This is my first encounter with Skoda/Volkswagen service center. All in all I find that they are quite good and professional.

The car black looks deeper after the paint protection. There is an extra bottle given for maintenance but given the lazy me, it may not get used. The car rattling noise is also solved.

During the first call, the service guy also mentioned that there are 2 dents in my car door (sibei heart pain, car not even 1 month). Today morning went for PDR in Toa Payoh. Problem resolved with $60 in about 20 mins.

All in all I'm a happy man now.

Last issue is the rims. I really hate the brake dust.Went to shop in UBI and ask how much is the trade in price for Skoda 19" rims only. They only value it at $400 which means I have to top up $1600 for the rims I want. Decided to think about it first. Is the trade in really so low? Next come to mind is to paint the rims which should cost around $500. Decision decision..

• Praise 2

I got the non-pro one.

Thanks Bro. I was eyeing on OBDEleven for a while. How do you manage to download the app? It is not in Singapore app store, right?

Is there an app there that can change the throttle response and activate lane assist? I also not sure whether SG Kodiaq are fitted with the camera.

Yup, not in the Singapore app store. I downloaded the obdeleven pro apk from the internet. Can't help much on the other functions of the app though, haven't really explore.

Yup, not in the Singapore app store. I downloaded the obdeleven pro apk from the internet. Can't help much on the other functions of the app though, haven't really explore.

Thanks, Bro