• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
49 replies to this topic | 122 praises

Posted 16 October 2016 - 08:45 PM

Singa
  • Singa
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

where to buy cooker hood?

any recommendations?

Posted 16 October 2016 - 09:25 PM

ins1dious
  • Premium member
    ins1dious
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I have serious worries for Google 😰 pretty soon they're going to go bankrupt if this continues... who the heck uses a search engine and get instant answers any more... better to post in some anonymous car forum and hope for the best πŸ‘πŸΌ

😜

Ender, Blueray, Jman888, Flying_genie, Beehive3783, RH1667, James996 and 1 other member praised this

Posted 16 October 2016 - 09:36 PM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

any recommendations?

Pulau ubin has one famous shop near the ferry terminal. Price and service both very good.

Edited by Kusje, 16 October 2016 - 09:38 PM.

ins1dious praised this
That is all.

Posted 16 October 2016 - 09:46 PM

Lee9389ck
  • Premium member
    Lee9389ck
    4th Gear
    Author Image

any recommendations?

Hi

U can try Goh Ah Bee 210 Hougang St 21. Prices and quality are reasonably good.

Posted 16 October 2016 - 10:22 PM

Singa
  • Singa
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

thanks guys

Posted 16 October 2016 - 10:26 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I tried one SG online shop, very cheap, but after more than one year, my Ariston and Ellane hood still haven't arrive. Luckily, I choose COD instead of keying my CC.  [laugh]

car50 and Still2016 praised this

Posted 16 October 2016 - 10:55 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Huh? Cooker Hood?

Ppl really have a lot of faith in here dan Google.

Blueray, ins1dious and RadX praised this
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 16 October 2016 - 11:02 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

cos Radx say MCF is the new Google lor ...  :XD:

Pinobii praised this
"old dog, new tricks ..."

Posted 16 October 2016 - 11:18 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Maybe ppl are trying to do it in a cooker hood or something coz you know... someone said you don't need a lot of space to do it. Any recommendations? Something big enough to squeeze two inside?

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 17 October 2016 - 07:09 AM

therock
  • therock
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I second Goh Ah Bee. Get Fujitsu. Good stuff.

Posted 17 October 2016 - 07:21 AM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I have bought many things from this online shop. Quite good and there are they sell many things! http://www.fortytwo....hoods-only.html
Still2016 praised this
Together We stand Alone

Posted 17 October 2016 - 07:41 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

I have serious worries for Google 😰 pretty soon they're going to go bankrupt if this continues... who the heck uses a search engine and get instant answers any more... better to post in some anonymous car forum and hope for the best πŸ‘πŸΌ

😜

lol [laugh] [laugh]  [thumbsup]  

Pulau ubin has one famous shop near the ferry terminal. Price and service both very good.

Tanjung Pelepas better

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 17 October 2016 - 07:46 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I second Goh Ah Bee. Get Fujitsu. Good stuff.

You mean fujioh. Not Fujitsu

Posted 17 October 2016 - 08:08 AM

therock
  • therock
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Yep!
Using one. Made in Japan
Three year warranty.

Posted 17 October 2016 - 03:30 PM

Tonydeath
  • Premium member
    Tonydeath
    4th Gear
    Author Image

i used mayer

I am a Fishmonger.

Posted 17 October 2016 - 03:51 PM

Bismarck
  • Bismarck
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Goh ah bee has been around Kovan or a long time liao. Reliable and price reasonable. 

"I am the normal one"
"It’s really difficult looking for glasses without glasses.”
"I would never sign an a**hole just because he is great at football"
"Please don't ask me this shit"
"Sorry I said it twice"
[laugh]

Posted 17 October 2016 - 04:01 PM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Goh ah bee has been around Kovan or a long time liao. Reliable and price reasonable. 

Got include installation? Need to replace old cook top and hood. 

Posted 17 October 2016 - 04:02 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Can check out Mayer. If display set cheaper. My current set of hob and hood is from there one. Display set.

Edited by Blueray, 17 October 2016 - 04:04 PM.

Newbie26 and car50 praised this
"old dog, new tricks ..."

Posted 17 October 2016 - 04:05 PM

Lee9389ck
  • Premium member
    Lee9389ck
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hi Adrianli

yes they do installation as well.

Posted 17 October 2016 - 04:11 PM

Bismarck
  • Bismarck
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

They dont do installation service. So far I only bought washing machine and microwave oven from them. I believe Goh Ah Bee will arrange the brand's installer to come and fix for you. 

"I am the normal one"
"It’s really difficult looking for glasses without glasses.”
"I would never sign an a**hole just because he is great at football"
"Please don't ask me this shit"
"Sorry I said it twice"
[laugh]

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: cooker, hood, kitchen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users