• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
9 replies to this topic | 13 praises

Posted 17 October 2016 - 12:21 PM

Ramt
  • Premium member
    Ramt
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Came across this product while browsing the Net.

Seems like a snake oil.. but don't want to judge too fast yet, anyone tried out and could input if it really works?

https://www.facebook...364332710372942

Some rip off Hks product?

1 Anonymous member praised this
Rolling on the highway

Posted 17 October 2016 - 07:17 PM

Holdenutessv
  • Premium member
    Holdenutessv
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Seems like a snake oil.. but don't want to judge too fast yet, anyone tried out and could input if it really works?

*coughs* https://forum.lowyat...c/2098264/ 1410

1 Anonymous member praised this
Error 404: Signature Not Found

Posted 18 October 2016 - 09:11 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Rm48? Chiong one lah.

I rather go there and eat bak kut teh.

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 18 October 2016 - 10:45 AM

Pocus
  • Pocus
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

This is hilarious! An imitation of a snake oil product!

Ok actually not imitate but deception. It pretend to be from an established brand to make it more creditable.

Voltage stabilizers does almost nothing except voiding the warranty of your electrical system.

Edited by Pocus, 18 October 2016 - 10:47 AM.

Jellandross and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 18 October 2016 - 11:13 AM

Spinelli_ck
  • Premium member
    Spinelli_ck
    6th Gear
    Author Image

more power, save fuel....think again.....hmmm.....  [:p]  [laugh]  :D

Posted 18 October 2016 - 01:30 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I had a made in Singapore voltage stabilizer I think called Volt.

It was great. Every time I started the engine it would remain at

850 rpm. Without it the rpm would climb to 2k and then come down.

I sold it as I couldn't use it with the battery desulfator. 

:D

The Secret to Happiness
is to Simplify and
not to Multiply.

Posted 18 October 2016 - 03:02 PM

Jellandross
  • Premium member
    Jellandross
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Ok actually not imitate but deception. It pretend to be from an established brand to make it more creditable.

Voltage stabilizers does almost nothing except voiding the warranty of your electrical system.

Is an imitation of a snake oil product still an imitation?  A very Zen question.

Posted 19 October 2016 - 09:42 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Eh. If you laugh at voltage stabilizer you are going to be surprised.

Introducing.....Mazda i-ELOOP system. Watch the video and you will see why.

You will realized it's a glorified voltage stabilizer. Hahaha....

Columbian78 praised this
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 20 October 2016 - 07:00 PM

Mits_jc
  • Premium member
    Mits_jc
    5th Gear
    Author Image

install already tio hei sio [bounce1]  [bounce1]  :onfire: den u know.

Posted 20 October 2016 - 07:08 PM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Buy and paste stick will be more worth it.

Back to Performance and Tuning  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

HKS Twin Power DLI Voltage Stabilizer

HKS Twin Power DLI Voltage Stabilizer  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by LennyLeo  |  Clutched

Makes my engine run a lot smoother

My engine used to misfire on occasion, but now that I've got this installed, misfires are a thing of the past and my engine runs so smooth it purrs! Idling is also a lot smoother. Revving up the engine from both cold starts and warmed-up star... » Read More

HKS Twin Power DLI Voltage Stabilizer

HKS Twin Power DLI Voltage Stabilizer  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Pwnstar  |  2nd Gear

Makes my engine run a lot smoother

My engine used to misfire on occasion, but now that I've got this installed, misfires are a thing of the past and my engine runs so smooth it purrs! Idling is also a lot smoother. Revving up the engine from both cold starts and warmed-up star... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Voltage Stabilizer

Quick Reply

Tags: peugeot, peugeothks, ripoff and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users