Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
49 replies to this topic | 60 praises

Posted 08 July 2004 - 02:06 PM

Norman
  • Norman
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Posting this qs on behalf of a friend who wants to find out if there are any good Volvo workshops/mechanics in SG besides SM Motors. She is driving an S60. TIA.

Posted 08 July 2004 - 02:10 PM

Vtim
  • Premium member
    Vtim
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

why not you PM the 'tao huay' man
宁可正而不足,不可邪而有余。
Me, Mr Alfarleyfordadai, A citizen of Sillypore, pledge myself to strike all the highest prize. Based on TOTO, 4D or BIG SWEEP. So as to achieve prizes, prosperity and progress for my 4 kids, wife and wallet. GOT BUY GOT HOPE, NO BUY NO HOPE. [/color][/b]
[/color]

Posted 08 July 2004 - 02:22 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

ahemmm......who's that??

Posted 08 July 2004 - 02:23 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

u can try:

Hock Cheong
Address: 751, Bukit Timah Road (Mobil station before 6th Avenue if you're coming from town)
Tel: 64673140
Contect Person: Mr. Tay

Posted 08 July 2004 - 02:23 PM

Regboyboy
  • Regboyboy
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Yep, there's one in Sin min autocare called Griffin's Auto services. I think it's on level 5 if i'm not wrong. U can ask Saaber or E36 for further details. It also depends on what u wanna do to the S60 too. U wanna mod it or just for normal servicing. Hope i helped u in answering yr question bro! thumbsup.gif
________________________________________________________________________________
_____
No pads, no helmets.....Just Balls, A HELLA LOTTA THEM!

Posted 08 July 2004 - 02:25 PM

Regboyboy
  • Regboyboy
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Bro, u know anyone driving S80/V70 ornot? I'm letting go of my sachs suspension kit... Help me ask around leh... sweatdrop.gif
________________________________________________________________________________
_____

Posted 08 July 2004 - 02:27 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

the onli other bloody volvo drivers i know who are so gian are at vsg. u post there still no business ah? btw, u bought evo oredi or wat?

Posted 08 July 2004 - 02:29 PM

Regboyboy
  • Regboyboy
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I dunno the new webbie.. Can u PM me the webbie?
_____

Posted 08 July 2004 - 02:30 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

u got mail!

Posted 08 July 2004 - 02:33 PM

Norman
  • Norman
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

ya lor....who's the 'tao huay' man ?? dizzy.gif

Posted 08 July 2004 - 02:35 PM

Norman
  • Norman
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

thx soya....have u used his services b4? is he good at troubleshooting probs?

Posted 08 July 2004 - 02:37 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i've never used him as mine is under SM's maintenance contract. but the other wowo-ers i know hv and they say he's quite capable as he specializes in them.

Posted 08 July 2004 - 02:38 PM

Norman
  • Norman
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

thx Regboyboy, yup, she's just looking for other Volvo mechs to compare quote given by SM for some work on her car.

Posted 08 July 2004 - 02:39 PM

Regboyboy
  • Regboyboy
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Haha i tell you, if u were to find a shop costing more then SM that shop has to be mad!! SM charges are sky high!!! sweatdrop.gif
_____

Posted 08 July 2004 - 02:41 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

then why u tink they can hv the nice auntie coming ard to serve u coffee and muffins there?...

Posted 08 July 2004 - 02:43 PM

Regboyboy
  • Regboyboy
    5th Gear
    Author Image

shakehead.gif laugh.gif Like that i got to eat the kopi and cookies not forgetting the buns for about 5 years in order to cover for the charges they charge me!
_____

Posted 08 July 2004 - 02:51 PM

Norman
  • Norman
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

ok thx....that sounds good enuf thumbsup.gif

Posted 08 July 2004 - 02:52 PM

Norman
  • Norman
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

yup, that's y she's looking around laugh.gif

Posted 08 July 2004 - 02:56 PM

Norman
  • Norman
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

wah, they got "nice auntie coming ard to serve u coffee and muffins" jawdrop.gif
then can't imagine how much they going to charge if they got a good looking young girl to serve the coffee and muffins laugh.gif lipsrsealed.gif

Posted 08 July 2004 - 03:03 PM

Vtim
  • Premium member
    Vtim
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

ahemmm......who's that??

you tell me
宁可正而不足,不可邪而有余。
Me, Mr Alfarleyfordadai, A citizen of Sillypore, pledge myself to strike all the highest prize. Based on TOTO, 4D or BIG SWEEP. So as to achieve prizes, prosperity and progress for my 4 kids, wife and wallet. GOT BUY GOT HOPE, NO BUY NO HOPE. [/color][/b]
[/color]

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users