• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
12 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 19 October 2016 - 01:14 AM

Metalslug2
  • Premium member
    Metalslug2
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi guys, anyone know where to get authentic customised 3M Car mat in JB? heard holiday plaza have?

Posted 19 October 2016 - 10:13 AM

BenTong
  • Premium member
    BenTong
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi guys, anyone know where to get authentic customised 3M Car mat in JB? heard holiday plaza have?

Waiting for you bro..

Posted 19 October 2016 - 10:38 AM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

in the vicinity of 大马花园.. there is a shop that does a good job washing cars for 12myr... they have a accessories shop and waiting area...  

inside that shop have... but i dont know the price.. 

Posted 19 October 2016 - 11:08 AM

Metalslug2
  • Premium member
    Metalslug2
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

in the vicinity of 大马花园.. there is a shop that does a good job washing cars for 12myr... they have a accessories shop and waiting area...  

inside that shop have... but i dont know the price.. 

is that the shop behind shell petrol station with also a tyre and accessories section? i think i know that shop

Posted 19 October 2016 - 11:13 AM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

is that the shop behind shell petrol station with also a tyre and accessories section? i think i know that shop

yup.. thats the one.. with a goodyear tyre sign big big over there.. 

paiseh.. dont know the name of the place...  happened to drive there last sat.. .. was following friend's car...   dont like jb centre :p

Posted 19 October 2016 - 12:27 PM

Metalslug2
  • Premium member
    Metalslug2
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

yup.. thats the one.. with a goodyear tyre sign big big over there.. 

paiseh.. dont know the name of the place...  happened to drive there last sat.. .. was following friend's car...   dont like jb centre :p

thanks bro

i hope is authentic 3M and they do customisation! 

will go in and check in, let u guys know

Posted 19 October 2016 - 12:35 PM

Mcf777
  • Mcf777
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

thanks bro

must buy those with "teeth" underneath

(sorry, i dont know what it is call)

so the mat will not move here and there.

Posted 19 October 2016 - 01:29 PM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

thanks bro

confirm can customise.. i saw the 3M mats in a drum form... 

Posted 19 October 2016 - 02:41 PM

Airwaver
  • Premium member
    Airwaver
    4th Gear
    Author Image

That shop name is L&L something, the workshop beside with Goodyear signboard is Hawk Tayar.

Be nice to people on your way up, cos you'll meet them on your way down.

Posted 19 October 2016 - 11:13 PM

Metalslug2
  • Premium member
    Metalslug2
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

ok steady. i go and check it out... thanks man! 

confirm can customise.. i saw the 3M mats in a drum form... 

yes bro, thats what we are looking for...

hope is original

Posted 25 October 2016 - 12:08 AM

Metalslug2
  • Premium member
    Metalslug2
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

guys i went there today.

the mats are not 3M, its Made in Malaysia and quite thick. They will customised for your ride...

the folks there are friendly, good service :)

Posted 25 October 2016 - 04:47 AM

Flying_genie
  • Flying_genie
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Do you know the price they charge, per square foot?

Posted 13 November 2016 - 02:18 PM

e1_ang
  • e1_ang
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi, thinking of ordering the custom mat from Paul (whatsapp 86889997). Saw the photos at https://www.facebook.../ElantraClub.sg and it looks good. Let me know if you have bought and your experience with the actual product (e.g. color, quality)

Thanks in advance. 

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

3M Nomad Car Mat

3M Nomad Car Mat  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by carwizard  |  1st Gear

Good quality car mats

Have been using this set of 3M Nomad car mats for close to a year now and its still in very good condition. The mats give a very comfortable feel when it is stepped on and the colour of the mat hasn't fade off even to date. Fitting of the mat... » Read More

3M Nomad Car Mat

3M Nomad Car Mat  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Mbc230avg  |  Clutched

Durable, neat and aesthetically pleasing

Had this set for a few years. Very well made with little sign of wear & tear (In fact I still have my first set installed in my 1st car from 24 years ago!). The thickness also give a plush feel on the feet and insulate against noise & vibration.

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : 3M Nomad Car Mat

Quick Reply

Tags: honda, car mat, authentic and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users