• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
21 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 19 October 2016 - 01:14 AM

Metalslug2
  • Premium member
    Metalslug2
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi guys, anyone know where to get authentic customised 3M Car mat in JB? heard holiday plaza have?

Posted 19 October 2016 - 10:13 AM

BenTong
  • Premium member
    BenTong
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi guys, anyone know where to get authentic customised 3M Car mat in JB? heard holiday plaza have?

Waiting for you bro..

Posted 19 October 2016 - 10:38 AM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

in the vicinity of 大马花园.. there is a shop that does a good job washing cars for 12myr... they have a accessories shop and waiting area...  

inside that shop have... but i dont know the price.. 

Respect is earned.. does not come with your god damn title..

Posted 19 October 2016 - 11:08 AM

Metalslug2
  • Premium member
    Metalslug2
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

in the vicinity of 大马花园.. there is a shop that does a good job washing cars for 12myr... they have a accessories shop and waiting area...  

inside that shop have... but i dont know the price.. 

is that the shop behind shell petrol station with also a tyre and accessories section? i think i know that shop

Posted 19 October 2016 - 11:13 AM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

is that the shop behind shell petrol station with also a tyre and accessories section? i think i know that shop

yup.. thats the one.. with a goodyear tyre sign big big over there.. 

paiseh.. dont know the name of the place...  happened to drive there last sat.. .. was following friend's car...   dont like jb centre :p

Posted 19 October 2016 - 12:27 PM

Metalslug2
  • Premium member
    Metalslug2
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

yup.. thats the one.. with a goodyear tyre sign big big over there.. 

paiseh.. dont know the name of the place...  happened to drive there last sat.. .. was following friend's car...   dont like jb centre :p

thanks bro

i hope is authentic 3M and they do customisation! 

will go in and check in, let u guys know

Posted 19 October 2016 - 12:35 PM

Mcf777
  • Mcf777
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

thanks bro

must buy those with "teeth" underneath

(sorry, i dont know what it is call)

so the mat will not move here and there.

Posted 19 October 2016 - 01:29 PM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

thanks bro

confirm can customise.. i saw the 3M mats in a drum form... 

Posted 19 October 2016 - 02:41 PM

Airwaver
  • Premium member
    Airwaver
    4th Gear
    Author Image

That shop name is L&L something, the workshop beside with Goodyear signboard is Hawk Tayar.

Be nice to people on your way up, cos you'll meet them on your way down.

Posted 19 October 2016 - 11:13 PM

Metalslug2
  • Premium member
    Metalslug2
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

ok steady. i go and check it out... thanks man! 

confirm can customise.. i saw the 3M mats in a drum form... 

yes bro, thats what we are looking for...

hope is original

Posted 25 October 2016 - 12:08 AM

Metalslug2
  • Premium member
    Metalslug2
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

guys i went there today.

the mats are not 3M, its Made in Malaysia and quite thick. They will customised for your ride...

the folks there are friendly, good service :)

Posted 25 October 2016 - 04:47 AM

Flying_genie
  • Flying_genie
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Do you know the price they charge, per square foot?

Posted 13 November 2016 - 02:18 PM

e1_ang
  • e1_ang
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi, thinking of ordering the custom mat from Paul (whatsapp 86889997). Saw the photos at https://www.facebook.../ElantraClub.sg and it looks good. Let me know if you have bought and your experience with the actual product (e.g. color, quality)

Thanks in advance. 

Posted 19 January 2017 - 12:12 AM

Akomono
  • Premium member
    Akomono
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

That shop name is L&L something, the workshop beside with Goodyear signboard is Hawk Tayar.

I am also thinking of customising the car mat...its been sometimes and full of holes.

is it some where opposite the Store at Taman Sentosa where the Hawk Tyre is?

taman_sentosa.jpg

Posted 21 February 2017 - 09:49 PM

Vinceng
  • Premium member
    Vinceng
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

looking for a wrangler jeep anyone can help?

sgcarmart is your undisputed best friend!

http://www.sgcarmart...D=0&VEH=0&AVL=2

Edited by Vinceng, 21 February 2017 - 09:50 PM.

Posted 07 May 2017 - 07:26 PM

Vinceh
  • Premium member
    Vinceh
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Can advise where exactly is this shop? And the rough pricing.

Looking to make a car mat

Posted 06 June 2017 - 12:06 AM

Itachino
  • Premium member
    Itachino
    Clutched
    Author Image

Jb don't no real a not the 3m

Posted 20 June 2017 - 10:46 AM

Coffee_boy
  • Premium member
    Coffee_boy
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi guys, anyone know where to get authentic customised 3M Car mat in JB? heard holiday plaza have?

Google lor..

Posted 01 July 2017 - 09:07 AM

Titank
  • Premium member
    Titank
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I went to here in which they have car mats range from RM$100 to RM$300. Seem quite a good material in which they would do it on the spot.

weoneauto.com

We One Auto Station Sdn Bhd

127, Jalan Dato Sulaiman, Taman Century Garden, 80250 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia.

+607-3314309
+6012-7185569, +6012-7195569

Edited by Titank, 01 July 2017 - 09:08 AM.

Posted 01 July 2017 - 04:34 PM

Atomicman
  • Atomicman
    1st Gear
    Author Image

i went for 3A carmats . Also done up my car booth area. cheap and good. choose the premium or best grade. $200+ whole set customised.

Much cheaper than 3M car mats.

Call them if you guys interested,

Edited by Atomicman, 01 July 2017 - 04:35 PM.

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

3M Nomad Car Mat

3M Nomad Car Mat  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Tnx985000  |  Neutral Newbie

Durable awesome car mat!

I got a thick customised coloured car mat to match my interior LEDs. It came in with 3 pieces which are the front 2 passenger and driver pieces and 1 big rear passenger piece. There is customised rings to hook in my car with a cushion pad on... » Read More

3M Nomad Car Mat

3M Nomad Car Mat  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Evojason  |  2nd Gear

best looking carmat

Got this from spc it is very durable and easy to clean the feel is good size can be adjusted by cutting to your desired shape

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : 3M Nomad Car Mat

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: honda , car mat , authentic , customised ...

Tags: honda, car mat, authentic and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users