Bye Bye Golden Shoe

Lala81

The rich will always get richer  . They can afford Starbucks kopi in style  and walk the talk some more (can see very common in CBD area) and we have to drink from Kopitiam or from 3 in 1 satchets [bigcry] 

or just drink kopi from pantry (if they have) one which they do; most of the bigger ones;

No choice if you are not rich. Lol.

↡ Advertisement

Brilliant! [thumbsup]

That's what some of the expats with company paid car and paid season parking are doing. Then, still claim taxi fares for moving around during the day. Wife happily drive company-paid car around shopping, running personal erands...

Haha. Most company policy will prevent them from claiming taxi fare la.

But they will circumvent it by getting one subordinate to follow again and pay first. Subordinate will claim  [laugh]

the more you are paid, the more kiam you are. So, usually they are paid for by company or they park in some cheap secret places, then take BMW. [laugh]

No leh. My wife's ex-boss, some bank director, paid for own parking for her S Class. $400+ at Asia Sq2. Her pay was damn high lor. Her monthly salary = my annual pay!!!

Brilliant! [thumbsup]

That's what some of the expats with company paid car and paid season parking are doing. Then, still claim taxi fares for moving around during the day. Wife happily drive company-paid car around shopping, running personal erands...

That is what my angmo director is doing lor. He himself ride a vespa to work. Company car give wife use.

No leh. My wife's ex-boss, some bank director, paid for own parking for her S Class. $400+ at Asia Sq2. Her pay was damn high lor. Her monthly salary = my annual pay!!!

That is what my angmo director is doing lor. He himself ride a vespa to work. Company car give wife use.

$400 for her is the equivalent of you spending 20$ leh... of course not heart pain.

You already said her pay was damn high, also she is driving S class le, so what is $400+? Lol. Bank director salary got so high meh? Her monthly salary = your annual pay? Lol.

Edited by 13177

If go that area , where to park ? 

if after 5.. many bldgs are per entry...   if prior .. then telok ayer police station there got CP.. else those boat quay area, philip street area.. 

if after 5.. many bldgs are per entry...   if prior .. then telok ayer police station there got CP.. else those boat quay area, philip street area.. 

ok thanks , as long as not in the Telok Ayer Police Station .  :grin:

• Praise 1

ok thanks , as long as not in the Telok Ayer Police Station .  :grin:

Could be free if park at Telok Ayer Police Station le?! Lol.

Could be free if park at Telok Ayer Police Station le?! Lol.

I think they wont allow public to park there even if you wan to do a report  <_<

• Praise 3

True la, those who work at cbd who drive and park there, either the parking fee is paid by company, or they are given transport allowance or their salary is very high. So even $500+ parking fee also small case. Lol.

For those with transport allowance, sometimes they don't drive too, cause can save the 500 bucks. But when there is transport allowance plus carpark, definitely drive cause you get the feeling that you wasted the 500 bucks.

Turbocharged

Depends on what kind of director.

Associate director about 100k to 150k.

Director about 150k to 250k.

Executive Director about 300 plus k

Managing Director depends on profit sharing and bonus. Can be 7 figures.

Bank director salary got so high meh? Her monthly salary = your annual pay? Lol.

got so much meh?

300k per month!

more than the ministars already

Edited by Scion

For those with transport allowance, sometimes they don't drive too, cause can save the 500 bucks. But when there is transport allowance plus carpark, definitely drive cause you get the feeling that you wasted the 500 bucks.

True la, those who work at cbd who drive and park there, either the parking fee is paid by company, or they are given transport allowance or their salary is very high. So even $500+ parking fee also small case. Lol.

If high rank then normally they give out allocation for parking in own building

Otherwise yah allowance

• Praise 1

The above salary is monthly ah? Managing director pay can be up to 7 figures? Got so much? What company is that?

Annual lah, excluding bonuses? Piyush's base salary is $1.2 million a year, 100k a month, so how can some VP be paid more?

Entry level minister's package is around 900k a year

If high rank then normally they give out allocation for parking in own building

Otherwise yah allowance

Correct, high ranking staff if they drive to work, usually parking fee is paid by company.

• Praise 1

The above salary is monthly ah? Managing director pay can be up to 7 figures? Got so much? What company is that?

Annual salary lah.
↡ Advertisement