• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
193 replies to this topic | 401 praises

Posted 23 October 2016 - 10:00 AM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Starting the ball rolling since car show is around the corner, lets discuss and compare good deals (if any at all? ) or special offers.

Will you buy new car at car show ? Considering the resilience COE price now , do you think there will really be good offer ?
What will be considered as a good offer? $2k cheaper than current sales price?
antelop and Mercs praised this

Posted 23 October 2016 - 11:30 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Got hot chix?
Davidtch and Mercs praised this
Garage36.com

Posted 23 October 2016 - 01:56 PM

Apple-Tree
  • Premium member
    Apple-Tree
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I thought you said you have already signed up a deal and waiting for delivery leh ........?

Starting the ball rolling since car show is around the corner, lets discuss and compare good deals (if any at all? ) or special offers.

Will you buy new car at car show ? Considering the resilience COE price now , do you think there will really be good offer ?
What will be considered as a good offer? $2k cheaper than current sales price?

Posted 23 October 2016 - 02:44 PM

RH1667
  • Premium member
    RH1667
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Any exhibitors listing ?

Posted 23 October 2016 - 02:53 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

http://www.sphclass.com.sg/cars/

Usual suspects I guess.
RH1667 praised this
focus

Posted 23 October 2016 - 03:15 PM

RH1667
  • Premium member
    RH1667
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

http://www.sphclass.com.sg/cars/

Usual suspects I guess.

Thanks.
Angcheek, Sunny and Spring praised this

Posted 23 October 2016 - 03:32 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Saw almost all brands except for Mercedes.
Pinobii praised this

Posted 23 October 2016 - 07:50 PM

clasher
  • Premium member
    clasher
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Saw almost all brands except for Mercedes.

And Honda. Kah motor not inside
Fcw75 and Pinobii praised this

Posted 23 October 2016 - 09:24 PM

nizmo89
  • nizmo89
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Would probably go and check out the S90 if its there

Pinobii praised this

Posted 23 October 2016 - 09:40 PM

Leion
  • Premium member
    Leion
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

What's the offer going be like? Discounts or more freebies?
Pinobii praised this

Posted 23 October 2016 - 10:32 PM

iphone8
  • iphone8
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

never been to car show before.

anyone have experience good deals from car show?

Pinobii praised this

Posted 23 October 2016 - 10:48 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I always wonder any special deal you can get if you buy car at car show as compared in car showroom le? Dont tell me they give a much higher price discount on car show than in showroom? But a deal that might not realistic if coe is going up instead of coming down?! Lol.

Pinobii praised this
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 23 October 2016 - 11:06 PM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Maybe those who have bought during car show previously could share your past experience. 

Posted 23 October 2016 - 11:35 PM

Auron
  • Auron
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Maybe those who have bought during car show previously could share your past experience. 

i also wonder where buy from show and showroom...

just like those it show or comex, go to sls or funan also same price... 

Posted 23 October 2016 - 11:59 PM

Benarsenal
  • Benarsenal
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I always wonder any special deal you can get if you buy car at car show as compared in car showroom le? Dont tell me they give a much higher price discount on car show than in showroom? But a deal that might not realistic if coe is going up instead of coming down?! Lol.

Don't think they will give much discount, because car prices usually fixed to a certain range. Discount usually what you will get at showroom also.

The most they give you extra 'freebies' only.

Posted 24 October 2016 - 01:45 AM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Got!

Buy car come with race queen.

Sorry, can't find that photo with that particular race queen.

Edited by Fcw75, 24 October 2016 - 01:47 AM.

Posted 24 October 2016 - 08:17 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

My advise is that if you are undecided, do not go. But if you are already decided, test-drived your short-listed cars and models, dan you go to the car show.

I think one crucial thing the car show is lacking is the test drive part. Potential car buyers sign the booking  w/o test drive. Later they found out other car models got bigger headlights(for example) or the drive they do not like they start to unknowingly fly the SE's aeroplane by calling them to cancel the booking. Other dan paper work the car company has to indent the car and make logistics arrangement for the car to reach here. Ppl suddenly call to cancel....I think you know what I mean.

When ppl start to do this some car company will ban them from entering their showroom for a couple of months, blacklist them and these ppl got very upset not knowing what they did is horrible. Starts to ask is this norm and why the car company does this to the custoomer. I read this from another thread...in this forum, I can't say how true.

To avoid all these embrassment it's better that you go to the car show only when you have done your homework and you have already made up your mind. Otherwise just go to the car showroom.

Edited by Watwheels, 24 October 2016 - 08:22 AM.

Freeder, Davidtch, Simpleonly and SWong praised this
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 24 October 2016 - 08:28 AM

Apple-Tree
  • Premium member
    Apple-Tree
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Booked car can cancel without penalty ? I thought when signed it is like unless they release you or death take you.

Anyway, I last when to Expo car show in 2007/8, they have test drive then, I tested the Civic and Forte lor ??

Now, no more ?  No TD, how to buy ?

My advise is that if you are undecided, do not go. But if you are already decided, test-drived your short-listed cars and models, dan you go to the car show.

I think one crucial thing the car show is lacking is the test drive part. Potential car buyers sign the booking  w/o test drive. Later they found out other car models got bigger headlights(for example) or the drive they do not like they start to unknowingly fly the SE's aeroplane by calling them to cancel the booking. Other dan paper work the car company has to indent the car and make logistics arrangement for the car to reach here. Ppl suddenly call to cancel....I think you know what I mean.

When ppl start to do this some car company will ban them from entering their showroom for a couple of months, blacklist them and these ppl got very upset not knowing what they did is horrible. Starts to ask is this norm and why the car company does this to the custoomer. I read this from another thread...in this forum, I can't say how true.

To avoid all these embrassment it's better that you go to the car show only when you have done your homework and you have already made up your mind. Otherwise just go to the car showroom.

Posted 24 October 2016 - 09:14 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Maybe if buyer is buying those common cars like forte, civic, altis etc, no need test drive also ok de?! Lol.

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 24 October 2016 - 09:36 AM

Bkling
  • Bkling
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Will there be any film or coating vendor participate by giving good discount?

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: car show, coe, new car, show and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users