Car show on 29th -30th Oct at Expo Hall 4 and 5

Ct3833

Turbocharged

COE price will not fall with reduction in COE quota and LCR aggressive bidding la.

YOLO bro.

YOLO indeed!!

But I will wait till after CNY, hopefully COE will drop by then.

↡ Advertisement

Looking at the crowd ytr, don't think AD able to rack up a lot, a lot of sales. Maybe another hand full but not a lot, a lot type. Those who want a new ride or in market for the past few months would have gone in immediate after the quota reduction announcement before all the AD increased their prices.

Well, COE will still not fall until 1st quarter of 2017

Quotas will be cut further in 1Q 2017.

That is the fine-tune control knob available and shall be used when the situation calls for it.

COE price will not fall.

After all, there's just too many vehicles on SG roads ... need to cut down somemore, to maintain driving sanity !

Quotas will be cut further in 1Q 2017.

That is the fine-tune control knob available and shall be used when the situation calls for it.

COE price will not fall.

After all, there's just too many vehicles on SG roads ... need to cut down somemore, to maintain driving sanity ! ð

What goes down, for this case COE Quota, will goes up.

What goes up, for another case COE $$, will goes down, eventually.

Don't say things like that.. can happen to anybody hoh..

Ya, do not over commit and always has some reserves to pull through

So many ppl buy car now?? Not scared after Chinese new year tio pok?? [rolleyes]

Probably other buyers are not working in the same environment where you are working at. E.g. Civil servant, army, police etc.

And u are right if those folk that working in yours environment should not think of getting a car. Are you?

Blackvue 650 2ch by Chuan Sing is selling for $580 with installation I think. The chio lady was telling me but I wasn't taking it all in, was memorized by her face...haha.

Is that price considered reasonable?? Any accesories provided ??  

Turbocharged

COE price will go up after car show due to the increased in booking. Those who book with NG will have less chance getting their car during the first 1 or 2 bids, but if the booking is not too high, it would be easy for dealers to clear their backlog given the current quota amount, so NG would still have a chance given a few more bids. The critical consideration is will uber and alike will still bid in huge quantity.

I booked using only NG coe but SE already tell me end nov confirm register ride, worst case use open cat :D

I read some ppl are afraid to go for G COE even in a car show, but why? Isn't a car show is a better platform to seek for better deal including a G COE? If can get a good deal, shouldn't we secure it with a G COE than facing uncertainty if the good deal can materialise? Should a G COE really need $1K to $2K, it works out only $8 to $16 a month over 10 years. Lastly, if that $8 to $16 a month is an issue, forget about driving go BMW. Haiz .......

• Praise 1

Looking at the crowd ytr, don't think AD able to rack up a lot, a lot of sales. Maybe another hand full but not a lot, a lot type. Those who want a new ride or in market for the past few months would have gone in immediate after the quota reduction announcement before all the AD increased their prices.

Well, COE will still not fall until 1st quarter of 2017

That's what they said, since 2015 when I first started thinking of buying my new car. Surprised that 1 year on people are still repeating the same thing...

Let me repeat myself also, we're already in the COE tsunami. Quota is only going downhill from here on.

• Praise 4

That's what they said, since 2015 when I first started thinking of buying my new car. Surprised that 1 year on people are still repeating the same thing...

Let me repeat myself also, we're already in the COE tsunami. Quota is only going downhill from here on.

Many people still think coe will go up again for the coming months, due to several factors like cut coe quota, year end and motor show. But whether if coe go down or up, lets wait and see the coe result in Nov, lol.

any updates about the crowds now? i heading over soon, see chio bu and see some cars in mind [:p]

I was there in the morning. Not much crowd. Best booth in my opinion is by Esso.

Some ppls are just too stingy or couldn't afford to pay extra 1 or 2k. They will probably tell you that they do not want the dealer or gov to earn from the extra cash. Others may have time to wait as their current drive has quite sometime before scrap.

I read some ppl are afraid to go for G COE even in a car show, but why? Isn't a car show is a better platform to seek for better deal including a G COE? If can get a good deal, shouldn't we secure it with a G COE than facing uncertainty if the good deal can materialise? Should a G COE really need $1K to $2K, it works out only $8 to $16 a month over 10 years. Lastly, if that $8 to $16 a month is an issue, forget about driving go BMW. Haiz .......

I was there in the morning. Not much crowd. Best booth in my opinion is by Esso.

What good offer is from Esso ?

Agreed. In Singapore, it's really hard to predict when COE will go up or down. Even if it goes down, car price might not drop accordingly because dealers will assume next bidding will be a surge again. Remember, 1 COE that get release into the market mean 1 potential buyer waiting.

Just get a car within budget and enjoy the ride. If +-5K make a different in buying decision, then maybe should really re-consider if buyer financial situation allow for car purchase. There are so many options out there for car ownership. Leasing, rental, used car etc. Buying brand new isn't really the only option now...

Many people still think coe will go up again for the coming months, due to several factors like cut coe quota, year end and motor show. But whether if coe go down or up, lets wait and see the coe result in Nov, lol.