On borrowed Time!

RadX

are those conditions considered serious? last night she still complain of pain in her chess and say she feels like having a ball stucked in her throat! Thanks for the info.

She might be suffering from GERD/Reflux/Gastritis...

Well, she definitely need to see a Cardiologist rule out her heart & maybe a Gastrologist check her stomach/esophagus.

In meantime, no harm ask her take Gaviscon Advance after a meal see if it helps?

If her symptoms subside or lessen, it could be related to her stomach.

Stomach & heart is side by side linked via Vagus Nerve.

Stomach upset can result in palpitations.

Just my 2cents. 

↡ Advertisement

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/every-day-was-a-bonus-woman-dies-9-years-after-husband-donated-kidney-to-her

This is a reminder always that we are on borrowed time!

This article resonates more with me as I had my transplant 3 yrs ago!

Peace all and live life to fullest.

Then again dun anyhow buy Ferrari haaa

You had a kidney transplant? Take care.
  • Praise 2

are those conditions considered serious? last night she still complain of pain in her chess and say she feels like having a ball stucked in her throat! Thanks for the info.

does she has high blood pressure and heart palpitation? if yes then could be Pheochromocytoma, which is essentially a tumour in the adrendal gland and must be removed.

does she has high blood pressure and heart palpitation? if yes then could be Pheochromocytoma, which is essentially a tumour in the adrendal gland and must be removed.

not too sure about the palpitation and pressure! But she had gone for a surgery (women's issue) a few yrs back! Same old issue....told her to go back to kk but she doesnt want! Its difficult when an adult wants to be steadfast and resolute for the wrong reasons!

not too sure about the palpitation and pressure! But she had gone for a surgery (women's issue) a few yrs back! Same old issue....told her to go back to kk but she doesnt want! Its difficult when an adult wants to be steadfast and resolute for the wrong reasons!

you can get a BP monitor to check her BP. shouldn't be difficult.

• Praise 1

lets just say the truth hurts..

you can get a BP monitor to check her BP. shouldn't be difficult.

trying hard to remember her bp after the last visit....but i dont think her bp had any problem.

lets just say the truth hurts..

yup! I will just let her be for the moment! Its been a very tiring episode.....and i have this headache that will come back after the painkiller effect is gone for a few days liao.....damn cialat! Edited by Eviilusion

Since gotch so many personal stories... I also share a bit.

Reason why I am here (and registered on MCF) is because I bought my first car in June.

Reason why I bought my first car was because I was sick for a while in 2015. So it was really a part yolo decision.

From a near death experience to MCFer. :mellow: 

• Praise 1

Reason why I am here (and registered on MCF) is because I bought my first car in June.

Reason why I bought my first car was because I was sick for a while in 2015. So it was really a part yolo decision.

the wy u say is like MCF is the final place to be before up lorry...dun liddat leh, @soya so old, still here....and he ain't croaking yet :a-m1524:  :a-m1524:

• Praise 1

Is there like a part 2 to your story? 

I am not worried about death.

I am worried about going first and my MIL joining me later.

I am worried the next place no where to hide. 

I presume next place no need to shower and go toilet

so I cannot even go there to take a break for a few

mins and no MCF also right? Do they have wifi there?

Wifi is a must these days.

:D

Edited by Jamesc

the wy u say is like MCF is the final place to be before up lorry...dun liddat leh, @soya so old, still here....and he ain't croaking yet  :a-m1524:   :a-m1524:

No la still got many other places to be lol. 

Is there like a part 2 to your story? 

Haha, since you "asked"...

Basically I was ill for about 1 month. Back then, it hurt so much that I wished to whoever up there that I don't mind exchanging all my money just to get my health back.. Eventually I got hospitalized and diagnosed with a chronic condition for the first time in my life. No history in the family also.

Thankfully it was treated quickly enough, and 1 day after medicine I felt like superman. From feeling like dying 1 day before to feeling like you can complete a marathon 1 day after is.... crazy. 

So just nice the family car was due to be scrapped after 10 years... and I decided to research on SCM, and a few months later I suddenly purchased the biggest item ever in my life. When I signed on the doc it didn't even sink in. 

Now 1 year on my condition very manageable and I never intend to let it affect my life :) 

So to whoever that is reading, I think life is very fragile. You never know what can happen. And suddenly if one day you lose health, you realize everything else doesn't matter. Money is important yes, I now don't wish for all my money to disappear yes, but I will never forget that feeling I had where nothing else matters. Because we should not forget the other truly basic things that matter more - health, family, and relationships. 

Edited by scizorsim
  • Praise 6

So to whoever that is reading, I think life is very fragile. You never know what can happen. And suddenly if one day you lose health, you realize everything else doesn't matter. Money is important yes, I now don't wish for all my money to disappear yes, but I will never forget that feeling I had where nothing else matters. Because we should not forget the other truly basic things that matter more - health, family, and relationships. 

had a colleague who had some nervous breakdown and left for a few months of holidays. when he came back, he told me hes just trying to stay healthy and happy.

• Praise 2

had a colleague who had some nervous breakdown and left for a few months of holidays. when he came back, he told me hes just trying to stay healthy and happy.

come back no money then another breakdown [laugh] [laugh]
  • Praise 2

Think we shouldn't lose sight of our priorities in life.

A large chunk of our stress is self imposed. But of course there are many people with a lot of stress in the family.

Best thing is to say f**k it. And go to sleep. Who knows tomorrow maybe a better day haha

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4