Driving hero: Singapore to Mt. Everest in a GTR

Mockngbrd

14856062_1115988461788282_23230339915636

Are you thinking what I'm thinking??

The winding roads...must be damn shoik to drive with the GTR.

You all should really click on his FB page to look at all the pics.

• Praise 1

I think his balls must be damn painful going thru those off-road sections. He even cut off the lower front bumper to anticipate bad road conditions. To take a 4 days detour to cruise home that says a lot. The stiff suspension on the GTR must be a back killer too.

• Praise 2

I think his balls must be damn painful going thru those off-road sections. He even cut off the lower front bumper to anticipate bad road conditions. To take a 4 days detour to cruise home that says a lot. The stiff suspension on the GTR must be a back killer too.

Normally for these kind of road trip, its shiok to go but lazy to come back. Maybe should put gtr into container in china, then he take flight go home haha

By the way how much it cost for Mt Everest trip by own car?

The true hero is the owner of BMW 750i as part of this group.

Yesss

It shows bmw is a reliable car LOL

I is sad... why they never jio an XC90 go? but... the question burning in my mind is... how the hell they service that GTR? They brought their mechanic along?

Think land rover need to bring petrol supplies as i don't think ulu place have higher grade for petrols

Minimum 92.  Sure have 1.  No need to bring petrol supplies.

• Praise 1

I see cos conti or high performance cars normally need 95 and above

But i think pump 92 few times should be ok bah

Range Rover is the most widely used SUV for road trip hor.

Not all conti are build equally the same.  I would rather use German, Brit, Italian or French car.

Range Rover is the most widely used SUV for road trip hor.

Not all conti are build equally the same. I would rather use German, Brit, Italian or French car.

French car i don't dare to use

Yah german, brit and italian are good in making cars

Range rover though mostly used for road trip but thats for european or american road trip. Normally their petrol tend to be cleaner than laos/thailand's petrol station. Moreover newer range rover have turbo engine that requires higher octane petrol

• Praise 1

French car i don't dare to use

Yah german, brit and italian are good in making cars

Range rover though mostly used for road trip but thats for european or american road trip. Normally their petrol tend to be cleaner than laos/thailand's petrol station. Moreover newer range rover have turbo engine that requires higher octane petrol

Bro, looks like you have no idea about all these overland road trip.

Most of the Range Rover used for overland road trip is either Disco or Classic model.  Both car are NA.

What you are talking about is Evoque, which no one will use it for overland road trip.

Bro, looks like you have no idea about all these overland road trip.

Most of the Range Rover used for overland road trip is either Disco or Classic model. Both car are NA.

What you are talking about is Evoque, which no one will use it for overland road trip.

Then u must say land rover not range rover lol