Would you pay $1K for a cafe membership?

Jman888

and thin balcony bras... no such shit push-ups [scholar]

I'll be damned. You mean they have things like Balcony bras? Bet this one is called Private Enclose Space bra.

post-116534-0-30770500-1479958273_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Hey guys. Never under estimate the wealth of folks in Singapore.

I'm in a certain industry and I can tell u that there's always demand for such exclusivity.

In fact. The lament amongst the rich here is that the clubs here priced membership too cheaply such that they become mass market.

If u think 1k is too prohibitive, this is exactly the mindset that draws them to join. Just for boasting sake. They have run out of things to show off.

Hermes? Common. Even MRT commuters carry Hermes.

i agree. the niche/exclusive market out there is quite huge.

I also cannot be bother if they open or not...............I drop by because MCF these days nothing interesting ...............and I got some time to kill............. [:p] . [laugh][laugh]

Actually now with Nespresso capsules down to 68c, thinking whether to get a basic machine and have my cuppa at home.

If I want powerer cuppa I can just go Tiong Hoe. No membership required.

I don't believe in expensive bags. You are not going keep caressing your bag

and feel the material. I only believe in expensive underwear. At least that one

you can feel the nice silky feeling on your skin. That's why I still don't understand

the benefit of a silk tie. Anyone always fondle their silk tie and saying oooh feels

so nice? At least with nice underwear whenever you walk you get that nice smooth

feeling.

:D

Actually now with Nespresso capsules down to 68c, thinking whether to get a basic machine and have my cuppa at home.

dont get la .. after the initial euphoria....become white elephant after a while...  

i have one sitting at home gathering dust... and causing ear wax from wife's nagging...

guess im still a kopitiam kind of guy...

Miss him???......................you are totally wrong bro....................I is kan si lang MISS HIM..................I love sabbie !!!!............. [inlove]  :wub:  [:p]  [laugh]

who is this legendary sabbie??  and for some reason i see sabbie-bf, sabbie-buddy accounts..  <_<

I love to drink kopi.................but I no like to clean up........... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

who is this legendary sabbie??  and for some reason i see sabbie-bf, sabbie-buddy accounts..  <_<

he is one fellow 70% of MCF hates..........the award of his number 1 hater sld go to the undertaker.............but i belong to the 30% when sabbie is concern.............he is actually a colorful character to have .............creates excitement and life in MCF..............nice guy in real life I heard............but too bad I didnt get to meet him........... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

he is one fellow 70% of MCF hates..........the award of his number 1 hater sld go to the undertaker.............but i belong to the 30% when sabbie is concern.............he is actually a colorful character to have .............creates excitement and life in MCF..............nice guy in real life I heard............but too bad I didnt get to meet him........... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

lol @ the undertaker inference.. hahaha

lol @ the undertaker inference.. hahaha

If my memory didnt fail me.............i think sabbie was used as  贡品 to 祭刀 when undertaker became mod.............the first blood............ [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

dont get la .. after the initial euphoria....become white elephant after a while...

i have one sitting at home gathering dust... and causing ear wax from wife's nagging...

guess im still a kopitiam kind of guy...

who is this legendary sabbie?? and for some reason i see sabbie-bf, sabbie-buddy accounts.. <_<

Sabbie...oni mcfer who holds the records in gaining thousands of points in 1 day! That itself is an mcf record...

Yup......self-inflicted wound is the worse...ðððð! MCF was very colourful then....got richmanson, driftking, rubberstamp.....all colourful characters...

ððð....i cant remember exactly was it points or posts but fella beat me hollow. Can oni smell his exhaust fumes...ð³ð³

His jetta sport 1.4 fumes?