Any pest control company to recommend

Relacklabrudder

KNN.... promote to MOD .... no blanjah ahhh .. :yuush:

Haha I don't know whether considered promotion or start of more headaches [laugh]

• Praise 4

The BCA require periodic structural inspection for defects one of which is termite infestation.

Which pest control company would you use again to ensure that your shop / house is termite free.

How many years do they warranty.

I merged your thread with an existing one on Pest Control, maybe you can get your answers in the earlier posts.

• Praise 10

I recommend Terro Ant, available from Q10. It is so effective that there are completely no more ants in the house. But take note.....ants are natural enemies of termites, so try to keep a balance....

Haha I don't know whether considered promotion or start of more headaches [laugh]

congrats!

pls pang chance on me hor

heheh

• Praise 4

Promotion without pay is the topic i heard on radio today  [laugh]

• Praise 2

Promotion without pay is the topic i heard on radio today  [laugh]

On a serious note, some companies do practice promotion with no increment which is really crazy but I guess the employee concerned had no choice but to accept but this is the kind of nonsense employers are doing these days esp in this kind of tight economy.

Every dog has it's day and when economy turns, these kind of employers will find themselves losing good staff they had failed to recognize previously(promo without increment is not recognition). Also sometimes, employers promote staff to get them out of a junior level cos that level attracts OT, allowances etc. Another example of dirty tricks, sorry for the OT here!! 

• Praise 4

On a serious note, some companies do practice promotion with no increment which is really crazy but I guess the employee concerned had no choice but to accept but this is the kind of nonsense employers are doing these days esp in this kind of tight economy.

Every dog has it's day and when economy turns, these kind of employers will find themselves losing good staff they had failed to recognize previously(promo without increment is not recognition). Also sometimes, employers promote staff to get them out of a junior level cos that level attracts OT, allowances etc. Another example of dirty tricks, sorry for the OT here!! 

hor!! ownself check and warn ownself

but i will choose pay over promotion

• Praise 6

Much depends on whether u encounter nice people like us or not, kekeke [:p]

Congrats!

• Praise 2