2017 Audi A5

Leezld

Hypersonic

Wah!!! So jialat meh?

Try and list yourself?

Ya lo Audi cars really need more TLC

nvm think i'll drive 5th year see how.. probably still can sell 50% off purchase price [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8

A5 comes with virtual cockpit? Seems the one being advertised comes with it.

yes, I was looking at A4, then a start to do the math to add:

1) VC 

2) Rim/Tyre Sizes

3) Sportseat

4) Rear parking sensor

5) Engine,

finally decide go straight to A5.  

Keeping finger crossed for problems raised due to previous model.

yes, I was looking at A4, then a start to do the math to add:

1) VC 

2) Rim/Tyre Sizes

3) Sportseat

4) Rear parking sensor

5) Engine,

finally decide go straight to A5.  

Keeping finger crossed for problems raised due to previous model.

Good for u! Yes this A5 seems more value for money vs A4 and the shape is nice as well [thumbsup]

U got the Design version at $200k or the Sport Quattro version which costs much more?

• Praise 5

Good for u! Yes this A5 seems more value for money vs A4 and the shape is nice as well [thumbsup]

U got the Design version at $200k or the Sport Quattro version which costs much more?

Hi Spring

I got design version, regret never add B&O sound system and other smart drive system accessories.

• Praise 1

Hi Spring

I got design version, regret never add B&O sound system and other smart drive system accessories.

Possible to add your own aftermkt speakers outside?

Mine has B&O sound system but frankly dont feel much kick with it

Possible to add your own aftermkt speakers outside?

Mine has B&O sound system but frankly dont feel much kick with it

Oh really. Maybe u have immune to it. Ha... after a while, everything becomes normal.

Will do a search what can I do do the speaker. Maybe someone can offer any ideas?

Neutral Newbie

Sup.

2017 A5 coupe owner reporting for duty. Been driving it for 5 months. Completely stock, no options.

The virtual cockpit totally rocks and was the main reason why I made the decision to go for the A5 instead of the A4.

Been mulling over doing a retrofit of a heads-up display but this apparently voids the Audi warranty... Does Premium Automobile do this kind of retrofit?

• Praise 1

Sup.

2017 A5 coupe owner reporting for duty. Been driving it for 5 months. Completely stock, no options.

The virtual cockpit totally rocks and was the main reason why I made the decision to go for the A5 instead of the A4.

Been mulling over doing a retrofit of a heads-up display but this apparently voids the Audi warranty... Does Premium Automobile do this kind of retrofit?

Not possible... Since u already taken ownership of the car.

• Praise 1

How much to top up for the B&O option? I am planning to get mine next year. Audi cars really problematic? I got many friends driving the Audis and one of them told me that the Audi A4 is better than his current Merc C Class. How's the handling of Audi? Any thoughts?

• Praise 1

How much to top up for the B&O option? I am planning to get mine next year. Audi cars really problematic? I got many friends driving the Audis and one of them told me that the Audi A4 is better than his current Merc C Class. How's the handling of Audi? Any thoughts?

What kind of problems are you expecting? Which car are you comparing the handling to? best is you go test drive to get a feel for it, as personal preference for handling differs from person to person. 

• Praise 1

What kind of problems are you expecting? Which car are you comparing the handling to? best is you go test drive to get a feel for it, as personal preference for handling differs from person to person.

Muz be the infamous DSG thingy lah. All Audi except for A1, Q2 & A3 (the ones ppl actually buy here, in case some smart alec start quoting RS3 n all) oredi on the smooth & responsive wet clutch

Yes.. best if you test drive for actual feel..

Quattro/Fwd

vs

RWD (bmw)

Personally i will still go for RWD though can't complain on the Quattro.. Stable.

Somehow i tweaked the suspension alittle for my A5 for a better handling feel.

a. H&R OE Sport Springs

b. Upgraded to RS5 Anti Roll bars which is much thicker than stock ARB.

Edited by Rayoflight

Actually i'm not very particular about the quality of music in-car since i listen to radio or spotify most of the time.

I've the B&O system in my car.. frankly.. dont think it's worth the top up. Rather you spend some $$ outside and get your desired systems.

Muz be the infamous DSG thingy lah. All Audi except for A1, Q2 & A3 (the ones ppl actually buy here, in case some smart alec start quoting RS3 n all) oredi on the smooth & responsive wet clutch

Positive. I think the new A5 SB still using this GB.

Positive. I think the new A5 SB still using this GB. ð

The new A5 using the 7-spd wet DSG. Audi stopped using CVT Multitronic a few years back.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1