2017 Audi A5

Leezld

Snowmanyee,

This pricelist was back 3 months back.  B&O option was $3,788.  

I was really interested, but then I was informed to wait for another few months, so drop the idea. 

How much to top up for the B&O option? I am planning to get mine next year. Audi cars really problematic? I got many friends driving the Audis and one of them told me that the Audi A4 is better than his current Merc C Class. How's the handling of Audi? Any thoughts?

post-186737-0-29309900-1503837901_thumb.jpg

Edited by GMH
  • Praise 2

Hello Soya,  

I am still searching for rim i love.  Yours, as attached, I also saw from Instagram.  

post-186737-0-92420300-1503838692_thumb.png

I have approached Audi, to see what they had.  They have the identical one, either full alum or full black.

I believe someone will coat these rim.  You can find the similar standard rim from Audi Catalogue.

post-186737-0-84094900-1503838808_thumb.png

Looking for this rim design in 19". Any bros know which shop carries it?

• Praise 1

Positive. I think the new A5 SB still using this GB. ð

Good thing is, the new A5 uses a different gearbox. The A4, A5, A6 and A7 uses the DL382-7 wet-clutch gearbox that was launched in Late 2014/early 2015 (6 months later for SG).

Please note that underneath the skin, both A4 and A5 are almost identical.

• Praise 2

Looking for this rim design in 19". Any bros know which shop carries it?

I saw on some rims shops selling this..

Replica thou.

Kim Hoe all these shud have

• Praise 1

A4 vs A5 Interior/internal differences

1. Steering wheel – A4 rectangle middle piece, A5 rounded middle piece
  2. Middle MMI screen – A4 standard, A5 larger
  3. Seat front – A4 flat seat, A5 sport seat
  4. Seats back – A4 flat bottom, A5 sunken sides and raised middle
  5. Suspension – A4 standard, A5 sport
  • Praise 1

I am thinking of getting the A5 Sportback. It looks stunning.. Currently I drove a Lexus GS250 and it's coming to 5 years... No other car interests me at this point of time especially with my Budget range..

My old man had a first generation A5.. a lot of problem.. and of I had lots of bad experience with VW servicing..

Can you old bird enlighten me on your experience so far? Both with this 2017 model and it's servicing..

Thanks!!

• Praise 1

I am thinking of getting the A5 Sportback. It looks stunning.. Currently I drove a Lexus GS250 and it's coming to 5 years... No other car interests me at this point of time especially with my Budget range..

My old man had a first generation A5.. a lot of problem.. and of I had lots of bad experience with VW servicing..

Can you old bird enlighten me on your experience so far? Both with this 2017 model and it's servicing..

Thanks!!

Ai, there is no old birds here for this since A5(B9) is new. You may check out Audiworld US site to look up on those threads by the A5/S5 B9 owners, they are older birds since it was launched there much earlier.

Some feedback from newer birds here: cool virtual cockpit, good fuel economy, sufficient power for some small thrill, fast MMI, chio... This B9 is on new platform and many things are new. We are not so worry since the same platform on A4B9 that was launched much earlier are still fine, anyway there is 5 years warranty.

You may want to consider various add more options but have to wait longer to get the car.

Test drive is the best way to start.

Cheers!

• Praise 1

Ai, there is no old birds here for this since A5(B9) is new. You may check out Audiworld US site to look up on those threads by the A5/S5 B9 owners, they are older birds since it was launched there much earlier.

Some feedback from newer birds here: cool virtual cockpit, good fuel economy, sufficient power for some small thrill, fast MMI, chio... This B9 is on new platform and many things are new. We are not so worry since the same platform on A4B9 that was launched much earlier are still fine, anyway there is 5 years warranty.

You may want to consider various add more options but have to wait longer to get the car.

Test drive is the best way to start.

Cheers!

Thanks Xinz!

• Praise 1

You should call PA for the latest price. Then do all you can to hack down the price in cash or kind. They seems to have around 10k room to negotiate.

• Praise 1

You should call PA for the latest price. Then do all you can to hack down the price in cash or kind. They seems to have around 10k room to negotiate.

Hi, can I clarify with you: List price after CEVS is 201,900. After overtrade is 194,999. So this 10k is from this 194,999? Meaning I can slash to 184,999??
  • Praise 1

Hi, can I clarify with you: List price after CEVS is 201,900. After overtrade is 194,999. So this 10k is from this 194,999? Meaning I can slash to 184,999??

Really considering to buy... Don't look at the list price. That is for market positioning. PM you some info.

Will like to know too, is it 194999 or 184999. Can anyone enlighten me please?

• Praise 1

195k is oredi "discounted" from the list price.

Kind of not so straight forward and also most deals are different subject to timing, dealer's promotion, your situation and needs.

Good way to start is to do your ground work. Go for test drive, compare various brands, express your interest, ask for best deal and negotiate from there. This is when serious interest and deal happen. A longer negotiation period usually favor the buyer (if external factors remain the same). Often heard dealer got tired and throw in additional freebies/discount just to close the deal.

Price on SGcarmart or Promotion campaign can be misleading. For example, some prices have already factored discounts from overtrade, high interest loan, free service, extended warranty and so on. Buyer might end up paying more when they do not have car to trade in. While some others are net prices with room for further discount. Got to do the ground work.  

↡ Advertisement