2017 Audi A5

Leezld

I am thinking of getting the A5 sportback. I was offered 206.9k with 13k overtrade and 5 year servicing with the standard solar film and in car recorders. What about others?

Can you add me into the WhatsApp group?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Anyone looking forward to the launch of this car? Design looks super sleek!

post-65733-0-44082700-1478154399_thumb.j

a3-fd-238_1.jpg?itok=PEoidzHS

post-65733-0-29461000-1478154433_thumb.j

news-2017-audi-a3-sedan-2.jpeg

Front and back looks like a cheap A3.

:D

Edited by Jamesc
  • Dislike 2

I am thinking of getting the A5 sportback. I was offered 206.9k with 13k overtrade and 5 year servicing with the standard solar film and in car recorders. What about others?

i think you got a better offer, i was offered 194k (i am not taking overtrade so they less off the list price). They don't give me free servicing at all. This totally turned me down. If i were to know they gave 5 years free servicing, i will have gotten this A5 sportback already. Now is too late  [smallcry]

Bro, you chop chop Kalipok.. bite so fast.. Hope you got a good deal. Welcome to the group!

Will like to know too, is it 194999 or 184999. Can anyone enlighten me please?

Booked mind for $183999 during Expo motor show. Have 5 year servicing and 5 year warranty plus the usual cam recorder, solar film, etc. However, I note that the COE bid is 4 bid non guaranteed and I am already committed to sell my present car. With the last round increase by 7.5K, and if the prices continue to go up, there is a theoretical chance of not able to secure the car at all before the CEVS thingy kicks in next Jan. A bit worried.

• Praise 1

Booked mind for $183999 during Expo motor show. Have 5 year servicing and 5 year warranty plus the usual cam recorder, solar film, etc. However, I note that the COE bid is 4 bid non guaranteed and I am already committed to sell my present car. With the last round increase by 7.5K, and if the prices continue to go up, there is a theoretical chance of not able to secure the car at all before the CEVS thingy kicks in next Jan. A bit worried.

Correction - $193999.

If non guaranteed COE, why commit to selling your car? Now you are at the mercy of the SE, if 4 bids never get, they ask you top up 10k you also suck thumb.

• Praise 1

No need to worry at all, Audi has lots of margin to make.

This week, BMW is not increasing their price, they are accepting all offers at "before COE increase" old price.

I guess BMW is confident that the COE will maintain the similar level. And those who didn't get their COE in the last round will be the next one who is getting this round. 2nd COE bidding in Nov will be the similar level.

So back to your case, very high chance your COE will be secured. Securing COE for luxury cars is almost 100%.

• Praise 1

If non guaranteed COE, why commit to selling your car? Now you are at the mercy of the SE, if 4 bids never get, they ask you top up 10k you also suck thumb.

What you say is very correct and I could be kicking myself for that. My mistake was that when I signed, I knew that it was a 4 bid but did not occur to me that it is non guarantee as all my previous cars were purchased with guaranteed bids.  Only after I got home and scrutinise the agreement that I saw the non guaranteed box ticked. Anyway, too late for any of that now but he seems quite confident that they will sure get it in next 3 bids. I suppose that if cannot, then will have to sit down and discuss with PA again. Officially I can't do anything as I did sign on the dotted line.

I booked matador red with beige interior.

I just saw the 5 door A5 gorgeous

Just like a rich man's Civic.

Audi did a great job following Honda.  [thumbsup]

audi-a5-sportback.jpg

CAC70HOC021B121001.jpg

1200px-Honda_Civic_2016.jpg

2018-audi-a5-sportback.jpg

2016_honda_civic_LIFE1_ot_903165_1280.jp

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

I just saw the 5 door A5 gorgeous

Just like a rich man's Civic.

Audi did a great job following Honda. [thumbsup]

audi-a5-sportback.jpg

CAC70HOC021B121001.jpg

1200px-Honda_Civic_2016.jpg

2018-audi-a5-sportback.jpg

2016_honda_civic_LIFE1_ot_903165_1280.jp

Bro definitely not a civic but hyundai avante/elantra hahaha
  • Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

What you say is very correct and I could be kicking myself for that. My mistake was that when I signed, I knew that it was a 4 bid but did not occur to me that it is non guarantee as all my previous cars were purchased with guaranteed bids. Only after I got home and scrutinise the agreement that I saw the non guaranteed box ticked. Anyway, too late for any of that now but he seems quite confident that they will sure get it in next 3 bids. I suppose that if cannot, then will have to sit down and discuss with PA again. Officially I can't do anything as I did sign on the dotted line.

I booked matador red with beige interior.

I wouldn't worry too much. PA usually very aggressive in trying to meet year end quota one