Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread part III

Sofarsogood

The angle of the camera, you may think the car in yellow box, but it's not. As for "flashing rear lights", what do you mean its a traffic offence?

• Praise 2

Take out SD card from camera - 2 secs.

SD card to adapter - 2 secs.

Find the require clip - 1 min?

Load to com & copy file - 1min?

Edit to short version - 5mins?

Upload to YouTube for a 2mins clip - 15mins?

Post in MCF - 1min.

Put back SD card to video - 30secs.

All these work just for a possible 30 secs of road incidents?

Later kanna flame back - timeless & priceless

• Praise 5

Take out SD card from camera - 2 secs.

SD card to adapter - 2 secs.

Find the require clip - 1 min?

Load to com & copy file - 1min?

Edit to short version - 5mins?

Upload to YouTube for a 2mins clip - 15mins?

Post in MCF - 1min.

Put back SD card to video - 30secs.

All these work just for a possible 30 secs of road incidents?

Later kanna flame back - timeless & priceless

Noted.

so it's not possible to upload directly from computer, and must be done through youtube?

• Praise 1

I dont think it is possible but I'm no expert here.

Thanks for the input

certainly of help.

Video upload onto youtube is the longest. A 2 min clip takes more than 140 mins. [laugh] [laugh]

Video upload onto youtube is the longest. A 2 min clip takes more than 140 mins. [laugh] [laugh]

Think of this as the "cooling-off period" where you can change your mind and cancel the upload. Anyone persevering through this is either really vengeful, or really, really bo liao. In the case of most Singaporeans, they're both. :D

Thanks for the input

certainly of help.

Depends on your internet speed as well.

Edited by Nzy
  • Praise 2

Thanks for the input

certainly of help.

Video upload onto youtube is the longest. A 2 min clip takes more than 140 mins. [laugh][laugh]

really?? didnt know so chialat ... they still use 56K US Robotic modem dialup tech?... anyway, im resisting to upload my driving experience since it could backfire... .. the only time i take out the sd card since i stated to use car cam was once when i got hit backside and need to view what happened... .. [laugh]

but i dont mind to use my handphone capture picture and upload here if necessary or got things to share... but i wont be bother to waste time to go thru the procedure stated by Vhtfhwlego ... [laugh]

• Praise 2

really?? didnt know so chialat ... they still use 56K US Robotic modem dialup tech?... anyway, im resisting to upload my driving experience since it could backfire... .. the only time i take out the sd card since i stated to use car cam was once when i got hit backside and need to view what happened... .. [laugh]

but i dont mind to use my handphone capture picture and upload here if necessary or got things to share... but i wont be bother to waste time to go thru the procedure stated by Vhtfhwlego ... [laugh]

It's in this thread now, just uploaded,

for pleasure

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showtopic=2691033

Massive fail, bro. Your video is private, so noone can view it. You should instead mark it unlisted, so noone can search for it via google or youtube search, but it's accessible with the link (which you can post here).

ok

done with unlisted.

hope it appears

• Praise 1

Using 6 Mbps

Encounter a reckless mercedes driver. Car plate no. in the video. First negotiate a dangerous bend then follow by beating the red light.

If anybody know how to submit the video to LTA or traffic police do let me know.

Wanted to start a new topic for this but don't have the rights.

• Praise 3

Bedok North Ave 4.

Quite common for idiot drivers to cut the curve there. Also have to watch for those who swerve out suddenly from the right lane when they got caught at the right turn at traffic light (blk 89)

↡ Advertisement