• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
4330 replies to this topic | 30,085 praises

Posted 03 April 2008 - 12:42 PM

Sofarsogood
  • Sofarsogood
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Moderators, hope its ok I create this folder. I see more and more road videos taken and posted by MCFers. Here's my contribution:

http://video.google....681920492&hl=en
Title: Encounter with GT-R
2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 03 April 2008 - 01:38 PM

Sofarsogood
  • Sofarsogood
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

The angle of the camera, you may think the car in yellow box, but it's not. As for "flashing rear lights", what do you mean its a traffic offence?
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:44 PM

Yhn
  • Premium member
    Yhn
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Moderators, hope its ok I create this folder. I see more and more road videos taken and posted by MCFers. Here's my contribution:

http://video.google....3...20492&hl=en
Title: Encounter with GT-R

I have a short video clip. How do I go about posting it
Thanks
Bicycle
Bike
Bus
Boat
Batmobile hopeful

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:19 PM

Aaronlkl
  • Premium member
    Aaronlkl
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This is a typical Singaporean thead dry.gif
"If in doubt, Flat out!"

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:49 PM

Vhtfhwlego
  • Premium member
    Vhtfhwlego
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Take out SD card from camera - 2 secs.
SD card to adapter - 2 secs.
Find the require clip - 1 min?
Load to com & copy file - 1min?
Edit to short version - 5mins?
Upload to YouTube for a 2mins clip - 15mins?
Post in MCF - 1min.
Put back SD card to video - 30secs.
All these work just for a possible 30 secs of road incidents?

Later kanna flame back - timeless & priceless

Raymondism, Caravan and 1 Anonymous member praised this
24th Aug 2006, we lost a planet!

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:51 PM

Vhtfhwlego
  • Premium member
    Vhtfhwlego
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Just imagine forgot to put back SD card & you left office.
Met an accident later without capturing video for claims.

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:19 PM

Yhn
  • Premium member
    Yhn
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Take out SD card from camera - 2 secs.
SD card to adapter - 2 secs.
Find the require clip - 1 min?
Load to com & copy file - 1min?
Edit to short version - 5mins?
Upload to YouTube for a 2mins clip - 15mins?
Post in MCF - 1min.
Put back SD card to video - 30secs.
All these work just for a possible 30 secs of road incidents?

Later kanna flame back - timeless & priceless

Noted.

so it's not possible to upload directly from computer, and must be done through youtube?
Bicycle
Bike
Bus
Boat
Batmobile hopeful

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:11 AM

Vhtfhwlego
  • Premium member
    Vhtfhwlego
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Noted.

so it's not possible to upload directly from computer, and must be done through youtube?

I dont think it is possible but I'm no expert here.

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:53 PM

Yhn
  • Premium member
    Yhn
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I dont think it is possible but I'm no expert here.

Thanks for the input

certainly of help.

Video upload onto youtube is the longest. A 2 min clip takes more than 140 mins. laugh.gif laugh.gif
Bicycle
Bike
Bus
Boat
Batmobile hopeful

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:08 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Video upload onto youtube is the longest. A 2 min clip takes more than 140 mins. laugh.gif laugh.gif

Think of this as the "cooling-off period" where you can change your mind and cancel the upload. Anyone persevering through this is either really vengeful, or really, really bo liao. In the case of most Singaporeans, they're both. biggrin.gif
We live in a primitive time, don't we, Will? Neither savage nor wise. Half measures are the curse of it; any rational society would either kill me or put me to some use.

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:08 PM

Nzy
  • Premium member
    Nzy
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Thanks for the input

certainly of help.

Depends on your internet speed as well.

Edited by Nzy, 13 September 2013 - 07:08 PM.

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:10 PM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thanks for the input

certainly of help.

really?? didnt know so chialat ... they still use 56K US Robotic modem dialup tech?... anyway, im resisting to upload my driving experience since it could backfire... .. the only time i take out the sd card since i stated to use car cam was once when i got hit backside and need to view what happened... .. laugh.gif

but i dont mind to use my handphone capture picture and upload here if necessary or got things to share... but i wont be bother to waste time to go thru the procedure stated by Vhtfhwlego ... laugh.gif

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:34 PM

Yhn
  • Premium member
    Yhn
    4th Gear
    Author Image

really?? didnt know so chialat ... they still use 56K US Robotic modem dialup tech?... anyway, im resisting to upload my driving experience since it could backfire... .. the only time i take out the sd card since i stated to use car cam was once when i got hit backside and need to view what happened... .. laugh.gif

but i dont mind to use my handphone capture picture and upload here if necessary or got things to share... but i wont be bother to waste time to go thru the procedure stated by Vhtfhwlego ... laugh.gif

It's in this thread now, just uploaded,
for pleasure
http://www.mycarforu...owtopic=2691033
Bicycle
Bike
Bus
Boat
Batmobile hopeful

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:13 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

It's in this thread now, just uploaded,
for pleasure
http://www.mycarforu...owtopic=2691033

Massive fail, bro. Your video is private, so noone can view it. You should instead mark it unlisted, so noone can search for it via google or youtube search, but it's accessible with the link (which you can post here).
We live in a primitive time, don't we, Will? Neither savage nor wise. Half measures are the curse of it; any rational society would either kill me or put me to some use.

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:22 PM

Yhn
  • Premium member
    Yhn
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Massive fail, bro. Your video is private, so noone can view it. You should instead mark it unlisted, so noone can search for it via google or youtube search, but it's accessible with the link (which you can post here).

ok

done with unlisted.

hope it appears
Bicycle
Bike
Bus
Boat
Batmobile hopeful

Posted 14 September 2013 - 11:02 PM

Yhn
  • Premium member
    Yhn
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Using 6 Mbps
Bicycle
Bike
Bus
Boat
Batmobile hopeful

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:25 PM

Goldranger
  • Goldranger
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Encounter a reckless mercedes driver. Car plate no. in the video. First negotiate a dangerous bend then follow by beating the red light.

If anybody know how to submit the video to LTA or traffic police do let me know.

Wanted to start a new topic for this but don't have the rights.

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:21 PM

TameDriver
  • TameDriver
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Bedok North Ave 4.
Quite common for idiot drivers to cut the curve there. Also have to watch for those who swerve out suddenly from the right lane when they got caught at the right turn at traffic light (blk 89)

~~~~~~~~~ Life Is Better When You Are Happy. ~~~~~~~~~~
But, It Is Even Better When Other People Are Happy Because Of You.

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:29 PM

Goldranger
  • Goldranger
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Bedok North Ave 4.
Quite common for idiot drivers to cut the curve there. Also have to watch for those who swerve out suddenly from the right lane when they got caught at the right turn at traffic light (blk 89)

I'm more concern for the dashing of red light. The red light has been shown quite early and yet the driver ignore the traffic light and dash across. This is very dangerous. If its on the brink of change, probably can be forgiven. The light has changed for quite a fair bit of time. People will be crossing 1/2 way this is very dangerous.

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:34 PM

TameDriver
  • TameDriver
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I'm more concern for the dashing of red light. The red light has been shown quite early and yet the driver ignore the traffic light and dash across. This is very dangerous. If its on the brink of change, probably can be forgiven. The light has changed for quite a fair bit of time. People will be crossing 1/2 way this is very dangerous.

Agreed that it is very dangerous to drive thru red light there as it is a residential area and the crossing
there is heavily utilized most of the time. Please submit video to TP. Hopefully the Merc driver will learnt
his/her lesson to drive safely in future.

~~~~~~~~~ Life Is Better When You Are Happy. ~~~~~~~~~~
But, It Is Even Better When Other People Are Happy Because Of You.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: personal, feelings, car, video and 4 more...

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)