Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread part III

Sofarsogood

Btw bro, you can also try submitting to Singapore Reckless Drivers community on Facebook.

Sia suay that kuku driver.

submit le,

i want to post thread le, why cannot

↡ Advertisement

4th Gear

A moron van driver I agree but you did an illegal u turn there?... Ummmm

No illegal u turn la, only a 3 point turn.

However, the lane he was travelling is a turn-right lane, in going straight to go after the van, he himself contravened a traffic too.

Think he may get a ticket if he submits full video.

• Praise 1

If not for the roadwork, I won't honk at this driver, I'll have more lanes to choose from. From the way he reacted, I must be in the wrong to honk at him. Damn the roadwork!

• Praise 2

If not for the roadwork, I won't honk at this driver, I'll have more lanes to choose from. From the way he reacted, I must be in the wrong to honk at him. Damn the roadwork!

shld have just gone ahead and block him off. inner lane turn to inner lane what. somemore never signal

• Praise 2

Take out SD card from camera - 2 secs.

SD card to adapter - 2 secs.

Find the require clip - 1 min?

Load to com & copy file - 1min?

Edit to short version - 5mins?

Upload to YouTube for a 2mins clip - 15mins?

Post in MCF - 1min.

Put back SD card to video - 30secs.

All these work just for a possible 30 secs of road incidents?

Later kanna flame back - timeless & priceless

and speechless too :D

• Praise 2

Supercharged

why chase half way? chase all the way to catch the number plate mah.

I would like to report an incident happened today on the 01/06/2014 on Anchorvale Road towards Anchorvale street cross traffic light junction.i was waiting on the 2nd lane( for turn right only) of the anchorvale road for the traffic light to turn green to turn right at the traffic light junction . when the traffic light turned green the aboved said vehicle a van GBB1207E on my right on the 1st lane( who was supposed to turn right or u turn) suddenly SQUEEZED into my lane to go straight into at the T junction where he is not supposed to go straight on his lane reckessly and dangerously way causing me to jammed suddenly brakes at time in the video provided and have totally no regards for safety for vehicles turning right in the right of way, thus committing traffic offence which is failing to check blind spot. and turning right on an illegal lane. I was Shocked and Astonished and i am very sure I would have hit him or other cars on the lane he tried to squeezed . I also noticed he was fetching passengers. I almost hit into his car if i didnt jammed brakes on time in the video provided .I am totally disgusted with his actions and dangerous driving. He has totally have no regard for safety and also violated traffic rules and regulations.
Endangering other motorists behind his car.and also causing distress and alarm towards me. his road and driving manners and ethics should be dealt with severely.
please look into the video using a driving DV recorder provided at
the time and take the appropriate action against this dangerous and inconsiderate driver.the file is too big to be attached , i have uploaded to you tube and
this is the link at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7wtvLRhP80

PLEASE IGNORE THE TIME as it is in the wrong format.
thank you
for your attention.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7wtvLRhP80

bloody 3rd world driver, either he is a FT , or probably drunk early morning

• Praise 2

shld have just gone ahead and block him off. inner lane turn to inner lane what. somemore never signal

not going to go to his lowly level and fight him, sure lose one, he's too experienced in it.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Poor lorry.

Centre lane red Toyota, brake like no brake.

http://youtu.be/1v92GNFfVl0

Tyre botak, brake pad botak or plain overconfident?

Btw, this kind of rd condition can langgar, red car driver btr hang up license n don't drive.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Btw, this kind of rd condition can langgar, red car driver btr hang up license n don't drive.

this must be the *most* avoidable accident in the world sia.

• Praise 1

Poor lorry.

http://youtu.be/1v92GNFfVl0

This happened to me. Road condition dry, mid morning, minimal traffic. Was already stationary for 5secs when I heard screeching tyre noises & then contact with my bumper.

The silver colored taxi tyres were almost smooth!

Twincharged
(edited)

I think most likely is using handphone while driving. He noticed that traffic is stopping so he slowly rolled forward while looking down at the phone and forgot to check the front. At the end can see he was leaving a really large gap from the lorry and rolling forward slowly for such a long distance. Must be distracted.

Edited by Nzy
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

I think most likely is using handphone while driving. He noticed that traffic is stopping so he slowly rolled forward while looking down at the phone and forgot to check the front. At the end can see he was leaving a really large gap from the lorry and rolling forward slowly for such a long distance. Must be distracted.

this is why my phone always remains in my pocket. if someone needs me urgently, they wont bother to text. and then the call just comes in through the handsfree in the car. plus im lousy at multi tasking... lol

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Poor lorry.

Video didn't show, but when I pass by, i saw the Toyota bonnet was crumpled in a inverted L shape.

The lorry show no obvious damage, maybe due to the bars.

↡ Advertisement