Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread part III

Sofarsogood

There are 2 wrongs that I could see, ungracious in giving way at turning and abusiveness in blasting car honking unnecessary.

Driving suppose to be pleasure trip rather than in outrage mood to raise blood pressure and dangers.

ya drivers like to abuse horns these days...

tdy 1 ass bus driver also honk at me even when I signal to filter left and he got angry at tt...for wat ????

don make the day bad by being ungracious n a tyrant on the roads la....imagine i send in a complaint abt tt driver...but well for wat again? let him be n hope he don get into serious trouble later on 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hahah.... It was a private joke lah.... With reference to some Harrier drivers who claim they can beat 95% of the car population at the traffic lights... :D

Hairier means faster meh!? I thought more hair means not so aerodynamic? Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 1

The blue Honda Civic driver should not stopped in the middle of the junction road to render his help, he's not involved in the collision and should move ahead to stop for helping the motorcyclist.

Exactly! so can we say cb Honda? 

Edited by ins1dious
  • Praise 1

I think the red car went pass first knowing that cam car are still blocked off by the crossing pedestrian. I actually don't see anything very wrong.

For me the red car should have just let the cam car go, especially as the red car new he'd be turning left and would block the road.  Red car also gave white car a shock.

No big deal either way but if I'm the cam car I also would have horned him.

• Praise 1

I think the red car went pass first knowing that cam car are still blocked off by the crossing pedestrian. I actually don't see anything very wrong.

It's wrong. I've reported this same kind of driver with screen shots and TP asked for my video...

I believe the common sense rule here regardless of who is faster or slower is that priority is given to cars heading straight, followed by left turns and then right turning vehicles.

This one definitely shows a very common mistake many drivers made.

This is not China where right turn vehicles are given priority over left turnings. 

This is SIngapore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7O0gNEWiU4

Why get upset over such thing? Cam car driver can honk till the cows come home but the other driver was still ahead of him/her, and cam car driver probably burst a few micro arteries getting angry over this. It's not as if the other car almost caused an accident

• Praise 3

Bro, it's real life type of defence by enforcement officers from PC patrol car and installed at our Wodlands & Tuas immigration check points.

Beside the vertical angle spikes with its 90 degrees sharp point, there are also the 60 degrees metal craws like fixtures that prevent vehicle escaping.

COE is too expensive to ever test running across, tyre, rim and undercarriage may badly damage. 

tHAT one every one also know, if I am not wrong Parliament house also got one and US embassy also got and not wrong Police HQ @ Cantonment also got them too; Hope they got spray WD40 regularly [laugh]  

ya very very common prob in sg!!!

i always had to brake n give way to those turning right lo from opp!!!

time to send them bk to highway code!!!! pissed off la

er....7secs is normal? ntg to be wow abt ya....

alot of turbos can do it in under 7s le these days.....pls la

Please find me a 1 litre 3 cylinder car that can do a 7s century sprint then.

Don't read too fast can?

• Praise 1

It's wrong. I've reported this same kind of driver with screen shots and TP asked for my video...

Yes... it bugs me to no end when I see right turning vehicles taking advantage of pedestrians walking and cutting through... if it was smooth... it wouldn't matter to me.

But lots of times, these types of manoeuvres involves me having to brake or slow down to let these inconsiderate fcks through.

The cars turning left have a small window to get through whereas those cars turning right can judge and turn and later get their dedicated right turn light. So what's the bloody hurry?

Compounding the problem will be those places where I'm turning left but need to filter right almost immediately... but which I now find blocked with the hero cutter in the way.

To negate these issues, while waiting for pedestrians... I, either don't signal left and creep forward slow to keep the fcker opposite guessing where I'm going... or I turn left but keep more close to lane 1 than the inner lane. Guy can't cut through with my car in the way. He can cuss and wave his bloody fingers for all that I care.

• Praise 1

Driving suppose to be pleasure trip rather than in outrage mood to raise blood pressure and dangers.

Its nice to have a pleasure drive but Singapore is too congested and filled with ungracious and impatient behaviours to have one.

I find driving in some MY states less stressful and witnessed more gracious behaviours up north. Recently did my first countryside self-drive in TW...shiokado.

But not in Singapore....not even driving along ulu roads like Seletar West Link. You can be sure some Beh Chia Lor moments can take place anytime, anywhere.

• Praise 2

Its nice to have a pleasure drive but Singapore is too congested and filled with ungracious and impatient behaviours to have one.

I find driving in some MY states less stressful and witnessed more gracious behaviours up north. Recently did my first countryside self-drive in TW...shiokado.

But not in Singapore....not even driving along ulu roads like Seletar West Link. You can be sure some Beh Chia Lor moments can take place anytime, anywhere.

My June 2017 Hokkaido round island driving trip confirmed with a brand new Toyota Vitz car rental, and I'll attach dashboard camera to show you videos how well mannered with Japaneses driving ethic. 

• Praise 2

My June 2017 Hokkaido round island driving trip confirmed with a brand new Toyota Vitz car rental, and I'll attach dashboard camera to show you videos how well mannered with Japaneses driving ethic.

Nice! Happy and safe drive Bro!

• Praise 1

What's wrong? 

Indiscriminate incessant honking to show displeasure rather than as a tool for warning other road user. 

The red car is an impatient inconsiderate prick for trying to slot into a single lane road jumping the unwritten rule of priority for the left turning cam car. 

I believe the common sense rule here regardless of who is faster or slower is that priority is given to cars heading straight, followed by left turns and then right turning vehicles.

This one definitely shows a very common mistake many drivers made.

This is not China where right turn vehicles are given priority over left turnings. 

This is SIngapore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7O0gNEWiU4

• Praise 2

What's wrong?

Indiscriminate incessant honking to show displeasure rather than as a tool for warning other road user.

The red car is an impatient inconsiderate prick for trying to slot into a single lane road jumping the unwritten rule of priority for the left turning cam car.

Be courteous on the road, though got rules but safety first...no point honking until cow comes home
  • Praise 2

This kind of small bean issue also worth his time to post. Life is defintely not smooth sailing, no need to treat a gentle wave as a tsunami.

• Praise 7

agreed!!!!! it is surely a breeze driving in other countries like JPN or KR or even TW!!!!

they have good road sense n patient when the need be...not like in SG...all rushing to meet marker meh?

sometimes it is really pissing off n BP rise lo....no wonder road rage is common...

Be courteous on the road, though got rules but safety first...no point honking until cow comes home

ya la....bo liao morons on roads...honk for wat..trying to irritate pple meh...

ltr kena then feel sorry..honking is to warn n alert only..don abuse it...

not happy get off the car n tell the other person off...no wonder the ang mos say we low class impatient freaks..come on...

↡ Advertisement