Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread part III

Sofarsogood

Don't follow me on this. I readily say SORRY and ADMIT FAULT lor when I bang pple car from behind lor. It is confirmed 100% lor.

And for some reason it help me to achieve ZERO Successful Claim to date.

To the best I can remember

I bang Rover (no dent no scratch). Driver still want to claim lor, I say sorry he let me off the hook lor

I bang Fit (no dent no scratch). Angry Tatoo Driver have a hard stare at me, I said SORRY he got into his car and drive off. I never seen him again.

I bang VIOS (dent & scratch). I said SORRY, he said good news !!! he was on the way to collect new car now.

I bang Brand New Sunny, (dent & scratch). I said SORRY, he said $200.

I reverse bang a reversing SX4, I said R U OK, he paid me $150.

I in my stationary car and a see ah pek open CIVIC door bang my side and he SAID it is his CIVIC DOOR fault, I said I limpeh very angry now, he said SORRY. I said please BE CARE WHEN OPENING DOOR lor .... hor .... car very ex to repair hor....lor.

Another way is to FIRST CHECK if everybody is OK !! Nothing more important to be ALIVE lor .....

If you don't mind can you please PM me your car plate number? Next time I see your car I will siam far away. Save you the trouble to bang into me and say sorry again. Thank you ah. Edited by Jellandross
↡ Advertisement

Wah man, you bang a lot around. I hope i don't drive near your car.

He reminds me of the boy in Jack Neo's movie I Not Stupid.

In the movie, he is Jack Neo's son. He keeps getting into accidents and keeps saying "sorry! Sorry!"

This one BEST. I bang a Malaysian driving a Malaysia Registered Malaysia made car.  White K brand.  No scratch but bumper dented lor.  At Woodland CP.

I say SORRY, SHE said paid up. I say OK, can give DISCOUNT.  As we talk, the dent POP up leh.

So no dent no scratch.  I said SORRY again, she ..... sian and drove off.  

I never EVEN got her MOBILE NUMBER leh ......... I did saw her and her car again along CTE ...... a few months later.

Wanted to catch up ...... but I think forget it, it must be a painful flashback .....

Over a long long time laaa ...Not this month lor. where to find Rover lor.  Very tough thick car.  I remember my bumper become powder lor.

Wah man, you bang a lot around. I hope i don't drive near your car.

Don't follow me on this.  I readily say SORRY and ADMIT FAULT lor when I bang pple car from behind lor.  It is confirmed 100% lor.

I bang Rover (no dent no scratch). Driver still want to claim lor, I say sorry he let me off the hook lor

I bang Fit (no dent no scratch). Angry Tatoo Driver have a hard stare at me, I said SORRY he got into his car and drive off.  I never seen him again.

I bang VIOS (dent & scratch). I said SORRY, he said good news !!! he was on the way to collect new car now.  

I bang Brand New Sunny, (dent & scratch). I said SORRY, he said $200.

I in my stationary car and a see ah pek open CIVIC door bang my side and he SAID it is his CIVIC DOOR fault, I said I limpeh very angry now, he said SORRY. I said please BE CARE WHEN OPENING DOOR lor .... hor .... car very ex to repair hor....lor.

Another way is to FIRST CHECK if everybody is OK !!  Nothing more important to be ALIVE lor .....

You provide so many classic examples here of private settlements I was talking about where you are 100% liable. I guess you didn't go a make insurance report after the other driver agree to let it go for some compensation.

• Praise 2

Don't follow me on this.  I readily say SORRY and ADMIT FAULT lor when I bang pple car from behind lor.  It is confirmed 100% lor.

I bang Fit (no dent no scratch). Angry Tatoo Driver have a hard stare at me, I said SORRY he got into his car and drive off.  I never seen him again.

I bang Brand New Sunny, (dent & scratch). I said SORRY, he said $200.

Another way is to FIRST CHECK if everybody is OK !!  Nothing more important to be ALIVE lor .....

You seem to be a very careless driver....

• Praise 4

You seem to be a very careless driver....

havent seen u here for a while....

yah, think he walk oso langga ppl.....this one better quarantine in buangkok hotel for situational awareness disorder :grin:  :grin:  :a-m1524:

I must confess here too.... (seem like the trend of the week).

I am damn noob at banging people's backside ;) (the usual sexperts in this field please don't laugh at me)

The one and only virgin bang was during the 1st 2 yrs of my license, after a super damn shag 36hr shift, drove being a young lady driver with mother in passenger. Taxi cut into her lane she over reacted and jammed brake. Banged into her backside.....my fault totally, I said sorry, exchanged particulars and insurance sorted it out.

(and no she is not chio) LOL

The last time I accepted repair from a taxi that reared my end was a nightmare.

I wanted minimum compensation and repair was done at his taxi workshop.

Big mistake.....haiz

• Praise 1

I am damn noob at banging people's backside ;) (the usual sexperts in this field please don't laugh at me)

The one and only virgin bang was during the 1st 2 yrs of my license, after a super damn shag 36hr shift, drove being a young lady driver with mother in passenger. Taxi cut into her lane she over reacted and jammed brake. Banged into her backside.....my fault totally, I said sorry, exchanged particulars and insurance sorted it out.

So now this becomes confession thread? [laugh] [laugh]

I'm sorry to dig up an older post.

can some old bird give some pointers.

I read before some Insurer's instructions on what to do during an accident.

IIRC, it stated NOT to admit fault or liability in any accident at the scene.

Doing so may void the terms of your insurance, and the insurer may select NOT to pay up.

I think by admitting fault, if narrows the insurer's options if they decide to contest the circumstances of the accident.

Did I remember wrongly?

From my insurance company :

post-2654-0-03691700-1480467069_thumb.jpg

I meant, since the guidelines stated NOT to admit fault or liability,

Does it also mean you cannot even say sorry?

Phrase it properly la. As an expression of regret and not an admission of guilt.

Politicians and diplomats do it all the time.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

We dont know what actually happened ; but I wouldn't summise the whole episode as "justice" .

Rich chinese Sgporean driving Mercs . Malay biker accidently damaged his side mirror. Go to court . Biker cannot afford lawyer to represent him . Ends up paying RM 1500 fine , which may be more than his monthly salary .  Perfect story to be manipulated by politicians and xhenopobics playing the racial and rich/poor divide card.

The Merc driver should have just let it go. Can afford Merc , I am sure can afford the RM 1k side mirror . Bear in mind that after all, you are driving in their backyard.

Life is not always about whos right or wrong ; or whats fair or not . Learn to give and take , and if you have made it in life , show a little compassion for the less fortunate . 

• Praise 3

Suspected accident scammer to be charged in court

SINGAPORE: A 33-year-old man has been arrested for allegedly scamming people with fake accidents, police said on Tuesday (Nov 29).

The police said in a news release that between Sunday and Monday, they received several reports of a suspect claiming to be knocked down by a vehicle and then requesting compensation for alleged injuries. Victims paid the suspect between S$26 and S$50, police said.

The suspect was arrested on Monday and will be charged in court on Wednesday. If convicted of cheating, he could be jailed for 10 years.

- CNA/ly

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/suspected-accident-scammer-to-be-charged-in-court/3328504.html

KNN eh ...  :yuush:

We dont know what actually happened ; but I wouldn't summise the whole episode as "justice" .

Rich chinese Sgporean driving Mercs . Malay biker accidently damaged his side mirror. Go to court . Biker cannot afford lawyer to represent him . Ends up paying RM 1500 fine , which may be more than his monthly salary . Perfect story to be manipulated by politicians and xhenopobics playing the racial and rich/poor divide card.

The Merc driver should have just let it go. Can afford Merc , I am sure can afford the RM 1k side mirror . Bear in mind that after all, you are driving in their backyard.

Life is not always about whos right or wrong ; or whats fair or not . Learn to give and take , and if you have made it in life , show a little compassion for the less fortunate .

Yes bro

It could be exactly as you said and indeed compassion is needed.

It won't happen if the biker just doesn't cut between lanes.

I have lost wing mirrors and it's simple : it was a biker squeezing where he shouldn't. And ten times out of ten you have no recourse. Well sometimes we need to warn them that doing such illegal maneuvers has consequences.

• Praise 1

not chio never mind

at least you can take comfort that you banged a virgin

:D

↡ Advertisement