Frank by OCBC

Ysc3

Twincharged

ok ... searched "Frank" but no results.

have been doing a lot of online shopping; esp on Qoo10 (almost avg 500/mth) ... so remembered reading somewhere that Frank_by_ocbc gives 6% rebates for online purchases.

anyone using Frank_by_ocbc for you online purchases as well and really getting 6% rebates ??

think cimb's rebate ad was pretty misleading ... spent almost $2k but only got $4 in rebates !!

Edited by Ysc3
↡ Advertisement

have been doing a lot of online shopping; esp on Qoo10 (almost avg 500/mth) ... so remembered reading somewhere that Frank_by_ocbc gives 6% rebates for online purchases.

anyone using Frank_by_ocbc for you online purchases as well and really getting 6% rebates ??

think cimb's rebate ad was pretty misleading ... spent almost $2k but only got $4 in rebates !!

Frank changed the rules liao. U need to accumulate spending by other means, at least 400 if i remember, then if u exceed 500/mth then ur internet spending starts to get rebate.

i cancelled my card liao.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Frank changed the rules liao. U need to accumulate spending by other means, at least 400 if i remember, then if u exceed 500/mth then ur internet spending starts to get rebate.

i cancelled my card liao.

so meaning if avg $500 a month still can get $30 rebate (all online purchases) ?

spend a lot on my toddler's  necessities ...

so meaning if avg $500 a month still can get $30 rebate (all online purchases) ?

spend a lot on my toddler's  necessities ...

google lor. i cancelled the card months ago, cant rem the T&C 

Twincharged

google lor. i cancelled the card months ago, cant rem the T&C 

went to the homepage ... read the main page and says 6% rebates for online purchases ...

maybe go home then see the fine print.

A minimum spend of S$400 on the FRANK Credit Card is required to qualify for additional cash rebate on online purchases, entertainment and NETS FlashPay Auto Top-Ups (ATU).

This S$400 excludes online transactions and NETS FlashPay ATU. Monthly rebates are capped at S$60 per month.

You need to spend min $400 offline first, then you get online rebate.

I already junked the card after they change T&C

Apply DBS Live Fresh better deal now:

https://www.dbs.com.sg/personal/cards/credit-cards/live-fresh-dbs-visa-paywave-platinum-card

For new application, charge min $500 for first month and get back $160 rebate.

Edited by Kb27

My personal experience, if advertised rebate is > 5%, better read the T&Cs in font size 5 closely, high probability there is minimum spend clause, amongst other T&Cs.

• Praise 1

Online rebate cards (off the top of my head)

Standard chartered Singpost card (highest rebate) 

DBS Live Fresh

BOC Shop card 

BTW, for Qoo10, don't forget to buy gift cards before making your purchase. This will save you another 3%.

My personal experience, if advertised rebate is > 5%, better read the T&Cs in font size 5 closely, high probability there is minimum spend clause, amongst other T&Cs.

Min spending clause is very normal la. It isn't even in fine print.

If I can't spend the min amount then I will just buy Amazon or qoo10 giftcards to spend another day.

Edited by Kusje
↡ Advertisement