Bonjour fellow MCF members!
MyCarForum is collaborating with Motul to give away 60 bottles of Motul engine oils (300V, 8100 & H-TECH) that all comes in 5W-40 & 5W-30 viscosity!
Motul formulates, produces and sells automotive (cars, motorcycles, racing karts, etc.) lubricants in more than 100 countries. Motul also offers a wide range of maintenance products for various types of vehicles.
Their flagship racing oil 300V carries the latest technological evolution ESTER Core®, which is used exclusively in the 300V range. This technology allows your car to achieve maximal performance, over and beyond existing standards. ESTER Core® technology guarantees unrivalled protection for your engine, even under the most demanding conditions.
Do check out their 300V Reward Club!
Here’s how to join the giveaway:
- Register here. Registration period: 7 Nov - 31 Dec 2016. We will then contact you within seven working days.
- If you are selected for the giveaway, we will send you the link to complete the registration. You will need to pay a registration fee of $20, which exclude the oil change labour charges.
- After payment is completed, kindly do the servicing before 21 January 2017 at any of recommended servicing workshops. Please find the list of recommended servicing workshops here. We will update the oil change labour charges shortly.
- MyCarForum will be giving away our exclusive MyCarForum cashcard with $10 value inside for every participants who have submitted a review before 31 January 2017.
- To receive Motul merchandise worth $15.90, prove how Motul Engine Oil has improved your driving experience. Members have to talk about Fuel Efficiency, Performance of the car and idling. Share your review before 31 January 2017 at:
- Motul 300V (5W-40)
- Motul 300V (5W-30)
- Motul 8100 (5W-40)
- Motul 8100 (5W-30)
- Motul H-TECH (5W-40)
- Motul H-TECH (5W-30)
Terms & Conditions:
- Servicing must be done before 21st January 2017. Participants who do so, are entitled to win MCF and Motul merchandise worth $35.90.
- Registration fee of $20 is non-refundable - exclusive of oil change labour charges (payment of oil change labour charges is payable directly to servicing workshops)
- Please ensure you submit the correct car make and model. For cars with bigger capacity engines, we will need to take note on the quantity of engine oil to use.
- Motul merchandise needs to be self-collected at SGCM Pte Ltd, 61 Ubi Avenue 2, Automobile Megamart #07-05/06.
Clause for Indemnity:
SGCM Pte Ltd will not be liable for any dispute between the workshops and the car owner. Kindly double check the condition of your car and the job sheet before the workshop starts servicing your car.
More details about the product:
Edited by spzen, 06 December 2016 - 06:06 PM.