[MCF GIVEAWAY] 60 bottles of Motul engine oils. Sign up now!

spzen

Am using Mobil One and changing out every 15k. No roughness felt. Supercharger engine.

Reading the link on the first post.. H-tech is supposed to meet Oem extended drain Interval.

Which specific Motul were you using?

If it's that jialat like SHU, then I got no point trying already..

@Solar

i used to use the H-tech w30. for my CL1R

Edited by Galantspeedz
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

@Solar

i used to use the H-tech w30. for my CL1R

Good to know that H-Tech also offers protection for a performance car like the Euro R.

If you use 300V, can eat GTR and make them smell your smoke  [;)]

(edited)

Hello!

Below the selected members who have completed the registration fee payment for Motul Submit-A-Review Giveaway:

1. Vinceng

2. gti2323

3. Beehive3783

4. Dkcm888

5. Mits_jc

6. keanC

7. Khsome
  8. Robin
  9. Genes
  10. Meowmi
  11. Raychay
  12. Smoothscott
  13. Kayaloti
  14. S4vtec
  15. Carnoob
  16. Keen
  17. Janling3
  18. L_club23
  19. jesskou
  20. Mondeolista
  21. Diesel
  22. Lihong82

If you are selected for the giveaway and have not completed the registration fee payment, please proceed to the link sent to you through PM.

If you have completed the payment and have not choose your preferable servicing workshops, please choose here.

Thank you!  [;)] 

Edited by spzen

Turbocharged

I believe he might be using 300V, 300v recommended to change every 5k instead of normal 10k. I used till 8k change, so far still ok for me but I do not wanna risk too much.

My oci recommended by manufacturer has been 15k... that's why looking at the extended drain one instead of the usual.

Gotten my 4l oil but not enough for my engine change, looking to get another litre. Anyone know where I can get it off the shelves? If not can I mix other oil into it if not enough?

Gotten my 4l oil but not enough for my engine change, looking to get another litre. Anyone know where I can get it off the shelves? If not can I mix other oil into it if not enough?

I'm in the same boat. Need 5L but only getting 4L. Any place selling 1L ?

Hello!

Below the selected members who have completed the registration fee payment for Motul Submit-A-Review Giveaway:

1. Vinceng
  2. Khsome
  3. gti2323
  4. Robin
  5. Genes
  6. Beehive3783
  7. Meowmi
  8. Raychay
  9. Dkcm888
  10. Mits_jc
  11. keanC
  12. Smoothscott
  13. Kayaloti
  14. S4vtec
  15. Carnoob
  16. Keen
  17. Keithchue
  18. Victorco
  19. Janling3
  20. L_club23
  21. jesskou
  22. Mondeolista
  23. Diesel
  24. Lihong82
  25. Yongwd
  26. Unfair
  27. Gylgyl
  28. Patronic

If you are selected for the giveaway and have not completed the registration fee payment, please proceed to the link sent to you through PM.

If you have completed the payment and have not choose your preferable servicing workshops, please choose here.

Also, please note the dates below:

• Registration end date: 31 Dec 2016
  • Servicing must be done by: 21 Jan 2017
  • Review must be submitted by: 31 Jan 2017

Thank you!   [;)] 

I'm changing the oil at my own workshop which is not in the list.

Do I have to notify you:

1. after the oil change is done?

2. after submitting the review?

This is considering the Motul and MCF goodies to be had after doing the above, before the dates listed below.

Thank you!   [;)] 

Hello!

Also, please note the dates below:

Thank you!   [;)] 

Hi there,

I just saw this thread, but have already booked servicing on this Thursday 29 December morning.

Registration submitted but red words on "This field is required" keeps popping up after i input the current and servicing mileage.

Can you help expedite my payment of fee and arrange for my collection sometime tomorrow? Or perhaps payment of fee at collection site?

Regards/Uncle susa.

Hi there,

Please delete this request for participation in Motul's giveaway as I have not received any response yet and my servicing is tomorrow. Maybe next time. Thanks anyway.

Edited by Susacarimakan

Hello!

1. For members who are selected for this giveaway, kindly take note that you have to perform the oil change the latest by 21 January 2017.

2. Members who have done the oil change,  please submit a product review for the engine oil in the links below (choose based on the engine oil you used). Members can focus on Fuel Efficiency, Performance of the car and overall experience. Share your review with us before 31st of January 2017 to receive Motul merchandise & a MyCarForum cash card worth $35.90!

3. Members who have submitted a review, kindly self-collect the Motul merchandise at SGCM Pte Ltd, 61 Ubi Avenue 2, and Automobile Megamart #07-05 from 1st February 2017 onwards. Collection timing: Monday-Friday, 10 AM - 5 PM. Please look for Stephanie Zen. 

Thank you.

my few cents review.

Thanks the event org for creating the event. Workshop I went to were commenting "How come use such expensive oil this round?" Because I always stick to OEM Honda Oil for it's cheap and good.

Just changed my oil to Motul 8100 X-Cess 5W40 last week drive feel the same nothing different, only driving for 1K the engine felt smoother and more responsive to throttle input maybe the cleaning agent is doing it job. 

Engine feel more willing and rev more easily doesn't sound rough or sluggish like some EO when rev even @ new. Mileage still monitoring already 3 tanks already but there isn't any change could be because driving pattern was already heavy foot to start with, plus with 2 pax mostly during the drive and 60% City 40% HW could be another factor.

Previously used few different type of EO arranged according to most to least prefer EO .

1. Honda Orignal EO (OEM Idemitsu)
2. Mobil Gold
3. Bardahl
4. Redline
5. Turtle Logo EO 
6. Shell

Btw I am driving a 08' Honda Stream with mileage currently 155K already so there maybe some horse dead over the mileage that why engine more responsive but mileage never improve.

my few cents review.

Thanks the event org for creating the event. Workshop I went to were commenting "How come use such expensive oil this round?" Because I always stick to OEM Honda Oil for it's cheap and good.

Just changed my oil to Motul 8100 X-Cess 5W40 last week drive feel the same nothing different, only driving for 1K the engine felt smoother and more responsive to throttle input maybe the cleaning agent is doing it job. 

Engine feel more willing and rev more easily doesn't sound rough or sluggish like some EO when rev even new. Mileage still monitoring already 3 tanks already but there isn't any change could be because driving pattern was already heavy foot to start with, plus with 2 pax mostly during the drive and 60% City 40% HW could be another factor.

Previously used few different type of EO arranged according to most to least prefer EO .

1. Honda Orignal EO (OEM Idemitsu)
2. Mobil Gold
3. Bardahl
4. Redline
5. Turtle Logo EO 
6. Shell

Btw I am driving a 08' Honda Stream with mileage currently 155K already so there maybe some horse dead over the mileage that why engine more responsive but mileage never improve.

Hi spzen,

Have to make appointment to come down when collecting the merchandise, or can just come down on 01Feb to collect?

Hello!

1. For members who are selected for this giveaway, kindly take note that you have to perform the oil change the latest by 21 January 2017.

2. Members who have done the oil change, please submit a product review for the engine oil in the links below (choose based on the engine oil you used). Members can focus on Fuel Efficiency, Performance of the car and overall experience. Share your review with us before 31st of January 2017 to receive Motul merchandise & a MyCarForum cash card worth $35.90!

3. Members who have submitted a review, kindly self-collect the Motul merchandise at SGCM Pte Ltd, 61 Ubi Avenue 2, and Automobile Megamart #07-05 from 1st February 2017 onwards. Collection timing: Monday-Friday, 10 AM - 5 PM. Please look for Stephanie Zen.

Thank you.

Happy new year!

For those who have submitted reviews, you may collect your MCF and Motul merchandise from today onwards at our office:

SGCM Pte Ltd, 61 Ubi Avenue 2, Automobile Megamart #07-05/06. 

Collection timing: Monday-Friday, 10 AM - 5 PM.

Thank you!

Hi spzen,

Have to make appointment to come down when collecting the merchandise, or can just come down on 01Feb to collect?

Hi,

You can come anytime between Monday-Friday, 10 AM - 5 PM, no need to make appointment.

Thank you.

Thank you, Motul for the superb engine oil, and the complimentary golf umbrella.

Thank you, sgcarmart for the complimentary cash card with $10 value.

As the saying goes "There is no free lunch", but with Motul and sgcarmart, free lunches are a reality!

post-27974-0-93744800-1486044305_thumb.jpg

post-27974-0-69314000-1486044313_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

thanks MCF and Motul for the giveaway pack.

This was a very good experience for the oil change but most of all, it was not a gimmick. There were real benefit in terms of feel of the car after a simple oil change that does not involve changing spark plugs.

Just one request. Anyway to get motul car decal ?

↡ Advertisement