Samsung Washing Machine

zipping

Hehe. My Fridge, 2x TVs, 2x washing machine, vacuum cleaner, Handphone are all korean but not samsung - LG. Only my dryer is Panasonic cuz LG wanted 2k for their heat pump dryer!

• Praise 1

In response to a query, Samsung Electronics Singapore told The Straits Times that it "is aware of a voluntary recall announcement regarding issues with certain top-load washing machines sold in North America."

However, it added, "We can confirm that this issue does not impact top-load washer models sold outside of North America."

http://www.straitstimes.com/world/united-states/dangerous-washing-machines-samsung-recalls-28-million-units-in-us

• Praise 1

Must be parallel imported

Unlikely to parallel import from USA la.

So bulky, top loaders quite cheap too and also voltage differences.

Looking at the damage photo, they placed the washing machine inside the toilet. So maybe kena water then short circuit.

40500275_-_10_11_2016_-_sjwash_0.jpg

now then i notice the toilet bowl, but toilet area is quite dry unless the user always aim wrongly.

Looking at the damage photo, they placed the washing machine inside the toilet. So maybe kena water then short circuit.

40500275_-_10_11_2016_-_sjwash_0.jpg

Such an odd location to put the washer. Next to the toilet bowl. I think the washer comitted suicide. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2