Samsung Washing Machine

zipping

now then i notice the toilet bowl, but toilet area is quite dry unless the user always aim wrongly.

See the photo, next to the toilet bowl is a bidet spray. How to be dry if they use bidet spray to wash backside. Maybe even using the bidet spray to washdown the whole toilet with the washing machine in there.

There's a "feng shui" guide (which is uncommon common sense) to placing of appliances. Some people just don't get it.

Aiya, nowadays hdb/condo units built so small. What fengshui?

Obviously putting this in a bathroom is asking for trouble. Lucky they didn't get electrocuted.

Switch is not even allowed to be installed inside the bathroom, has to be outside. This burger brought the whole machine inside!

Aiya, nowadays hdb/condo units built so small. What fengshui?

Edited by Kangadrool
  • Praise 1

Obviously putting this in a bathroom is asking for trouble. Lucky they didn't get electrocuted.

Switch is not even allowed to be installed inside the bathroom, has to be outside. This burger brought the whole machine inside!

Yeah. It's dangerous to put electrical appliances in the toilet.

Looking at the damage photo, they placed the washing machine inside the toilet. So maybe kena water then short circuit.

40500275_-_10_11_2016_-_sjwash_0.jpg

some people converts the seldom used toilet to a storeroom. I myself wanted to put the washing machine inside the toilet next to the kitchen as that toilet is seldom used except in 'emergency' case. There is even a ladder beside the toilet bowl.....quite an odd item to put it in the toilet.

Some people put their washer inside toilet de, but these people seldom use the toilet, or maybe only use the toilet bowl but didnt shower inside the toilet. So now dont know the washer caught fire is due to owner negligence or washer itself got problem?

some people converts the seldom used toilet to a storeroom. I myself wanted to put the washing machine inside the toilet next to the kitchen as that toilet is seldom used except in 'emergency' case. There is even a ladder beside the toilet bowl.....quite an odd item to put it in the toilet.

Now that you have mentioned it seems like they are doing the same as you.

Damn, I'm using their fridge. Somemore the refrigerant used is explosive.

I just bought their fridge too ... now, I am scared ....

The ladder is for the demolition work. Can see a hammer in the debris too. The reporter took the photo while workers were working halfway.

However the toilet bowl and bidet spray are fixed. So can confirm it is present during the incident happen.

I just bought their fridge too ... now, I am scared ....

I have fire extingisher on standby.

Maybe the power point socket for the washer is positioned too low? The dark burnt patch on the lower right of the picture is the power point? Or where it used to be.

Edited by Watwheels

Apart from lightings, all electrical switches should be put outside .... even the instant heater, the cable have to be high up so that won't ganna water ...

Apart from lightings, all electrical switches should be put outside .... even the instant heater, the cable have to be high up so that won't ganna water ...

Either all sockets and cable must be high up or have a cover over the socket if install inside toilet.

Now that you have mentioned it seems like they are doing the same as you.

my wife didnt allow it and the power point is too far away. And at one point my Samsung washing machine was constantly wet due to a leaking gasket. More than 2 years before i fixed the problem but not until my washing conked out. Motor was programme was running, motor was running according to programme, tub was not jammed but the thing just wont run. Finally i opened the bottom compartment and saw the broken motor belt. Cost me 8 bucks to replace which was rather cheap comparing to buying a new one..

my wife didnt allow it and the power point is too far away. And at one point my Samsung washing machine was constantly wet due to a leaking gasket. More than 2 years before i fixed the problem but not until my washing conked out. Motor was programme was running, motor was running according to programme, tub was not jammed but the thing just wont run. Finally i opened the bottom compartment and saw the broken motor belt. Cost me 8 bucks to replace which was rather cheap comparing to buying a new one..

The ladder is for the demolition work. Can see a hammer in the debris too. The reporter took the photo while workers were working halfway.

However the toilet bowl and bidet spray are fixed. So can confirm it is present during the incident happen.

My seldom used toilet is also fixed with all the necessary items. Maybe you are right.

Washers are usually sealed in such a way leaking water won't affect it. Look at the buttons and knobs they are sealed to prevent short circuit. So it's either the power point got shorted or the defective washer.

yup they are sealed to prevent water from going to the electricals and electronics. So most prob the motor malfunction and caused the fire! But better not speculate, we especially me are just layman.