Samsung Washing Machine

zipping

Washers are usually sealed in such a way leaking water won't affect it. Look at the buttons and knobs they are sealed to prevent short circuit. So it's either the power point got shorted or the defective washer.

Cant be defective washer after using for 4 years le? If washer has problem, should not able to last for 4 years?!

↡ Advertisement

I'm still thinking of getting 2 more samsung phones.

Persisted with the idea even after Note 7 debacle, but now it's getting worse.

Wonder whether got any insurance company insured Samsung building in Korea or not... sounds like very risky biz...

Unlikely to parallel import from USA la.

So bulky, top loaders quite cheap too and also voltage differences.

Hard to say. Even biscuits have PI from USA.

Maybe importer have space in containers to top-up.

Hard to say. Even biscuits have PI from USA.

Maybe importer have space in containers to top-up.

they PI the washing machine and put the PI biscuits into the washer, to save freight cost?   [scholar]

• Praise 1

I think this belongs to the Samsung Note 7 thread.

I think sld change the samsung note 7 thread to .............." samsung note 7, washing machine, simi LJ samsung all post here".......... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

now then i notice the toilet bowl, but toilet area is quite dry unless the user always aim wrongly.

you dont wash toilet one meh???................ :huh:  [laugh]

There's a "feng shui" guide (which is uncommon common sense) to placing of appliances. Some people just don't get it.

水火相冲................... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

See the photo, next to the toilet bowl is a bidet spray. How to be dry if they use bidet spray to wash backside. Maybe even using the bidet spray to washdown the whole toilet with the washing machine in there.

exactly my thoughts also.............. [thumbsup]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 2

SINGAPORE: An incident in which a Samsung washing machine caught fire at a residential unit in Segar Road was likely caused by moisture from the bathroom where the machine was placed, investigations from Samsung revealed.

Replying to queries from Channel NewsAsia on Wednesday (Nov 16), Samsung said the moisture may have resulted in an electrical short circuit to the washing machine.

Images of the burnt out washing machine sparked talk that it could linked to a recent recall of 2.8 million Samsung washing machines.

Reminding customers of safety recommendations for using washing machines, Samsung said users should not install washing machines in areas exposed to moisture or weather, or in places prone to water leaks.

It also said users should not operate the washing machine if the power supply cord is wet, nor should they spray water directly on the washing machine and its parts when cleaning it.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/washing-machine-fire-caused-by-short-circuit-samsung/3294042.html

Oops. My washing machine and dryer (LG and panasonic) are in the service yard  [lipsrsealed]

Water won't splash in but sure will have moisture right?

Oops. My washing machine and dryer (LG and panasonic) are in the service yard  [lipsrsealed]

Water won't splash in but sure will have moisture right?

Lol toilet humidity is much higher lah. with all the water evaporation going on.

Oh u have a condensor dryer?

I was told that trade in is only for Samsung washing machine.

Meaning old Samsung for new Samsung.

Need to be confirm though.

• Praise 2

I was told that trade in is only for Samsung washing machine.

Meaning old Samsung for new Samsung.

Need to be confirm though.

yes, old Samsung for new Samsung washer.

Twincharged

yes, old Samsung for new Samsung washer.

well, i am sure they would also gladly accept new or almost new samsung washer for their current promo models.

anyway, my old samsung washer lasted a good ten years before the circuit board melted.

and not only was it lasting, the wash itself is better than my current machine. the old one spun drier too and easier to use also.

↡ Advertisement