• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
10 replies to this topic | 11 praises

Posted 11 November 2016 - 11:33 AM

Sgfunguy
  • Premium member
    Sgfunguy
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Any dealer have good price for 235/55/r18?

So far best quote was $230 per pc

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 14 November 2016 - 09:33 AM

BabyBlade

Try asking the sponsors if you haven't already tried.

http://www.mycarforu...op-auto-centre/

http://www.mycarforu...ted-tyre-sizes/

Noob79 praised this
I like my hair messy, my life high, and my soul wild.

Posted 17 November 2016 - 02:33 PM

johnny147
  • johnny147
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Bro, insider news. My friend working inside told me that on their warehouse sale, they selling 3 tyres and give 1 free.. not only on old tyres, new ones also... and also know that they are giving out cash voucher for the first 50 people that reach their shop.... 

date and timing i not too sure but confirm this month have... 

Posted 17 November 2016 - 02:35 PM

Sgfunguy
  • Premium member
    Sgfunguy
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Wow, thats good news. Hope the average price below $200

Bro, insider news. My friend working inside told me that on their warehouse sale, they selling 3 tyres and give 1 free.. not only on old tyres, new ones also... and also know that they are giving out cash voucher for the first 50 people that reach their shop....

Thanks for the info

Posted 18 November 2016 - 05:06 PM

Snagguy
  • Snagguy
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Bro, insider news. My friend working inside told me that on their warehouse sale, they selling 3 tyres and give 1 free.. not only on old tyres, new ones also... and also know that they are giving out cash voucher for the first 50 people that reach their shop....

Bro.. which tyre shop is it called? Can recommend?

Posted 27 November 2016 - 04:54 PM

johnny147
  • johnny147
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Bro.. whichtyre shop is it called? Can recommend?

Bro, at Stamford Tyres.. 19 Lok Yang Way

Posted 27 November 2016 - 11:44 PM

Snagguy
  • Snagguy
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Bro, at Stamford Tyres.. 19 Lok Yang Way

Tks bro.. will go down over the next weekend.. :)

Posted 28 November 2016 - 11:42 AM

johnny147
  • johnny147
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Tks bro.. will go down over the next weekend.. :)

Bro.. I think promotion ended already... sry, only 26 & 27... haha

Posted 28 November 2016 - 11:58 AM

BenTong
  • Premium member
    BenTong
    Supercharged
    Author Image

same fellow different nicks.. must be some desperate sales guy from stamford

Blueray praised this

Posted 29 November 2016 - 02:34 PM

Ahbengdriver
  • Ahbengdriver
    6th Gear
    Author Image

been seeing PS4 adverts popping up. 

Can someone who have used PSS back to back with PS4(now on Ps4) share if there is significant difference.

===========================================================================
I am looking for another word other than "disgusting" to describe 4.62 minion but bcos I neber pass my PSLE, the only word I know is "KNNBCBB"

Posted 29 November 2016 - 04:33 PM

Fastfive1
  • Premium member
    Fastfive1
    6th Gear
    Author Image

been seeing PS4 adverts popping up. 

Can someone who have used PSS back to back with PS4(now on Ps4) share if there is significant difference.

Eh wrong place la. But yeah I've been on both.

PSS is still better than the PS4 in terms of dry grip.

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Continental ContiSportContact 5 P Tyre

Continental ContiSportContact 5 P Tyre  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Presea  |  5th Gear

Awesome. Nuff Said

I've driven mostly on on Falken tyres for the past 10 years, including some basic Ziex (325 & 512), progressing through Azenis ST115 (2 sets) and then FK452 (4 sets)... along the way I have had F1 GSD3 (2 sets) and Pirelli P7 (2 years)... and... » Read More

Continental ContiSportContact 5 Tyre

Continental ContiSportContact 5 Tyre  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Hyperstar  |  Neutral Newbie

Good enough Conti Tyres for the Conti Drive

This is a set of tires not meant for the fast and furious. But for someone who wants to get from one point to another without too hard cornering and speeding. Good buy in general when there is a promotion going on.

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Continental ContiSportContact 5, Continental ContiSportContact 5P

Quick Reply

Tags: mitsubishi, tyres 18 continental and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users