Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
11 replies to this topic | 3 praises

Posted 13 November 2016 - 02:23 PM

e1_ang
  • e1_ang
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi, do you know where we can buy this locally? Hoping to see the actual product before ordering. It's a generic seat cover, so I'm not sure how well it fits into Elantra (current model).

http://www.lazada.sg...45347.html?mp=1

Thank you in advance

e1

Posted 13 November 2016 - 09:04 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Is it safe to use if your car has side airbags?

Posted 14 November 2016 - 12:24 AM

zipping
  • zipping
    5th Gear
    Author Image

you can try here...brought fr them b4

http://www.carbaby.biz/

Buadongdong praised this

Posted 14 November 2016 - 08:09 AM

e1_ang
  • e1_ang
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

you can try here...brought fr them b4

http://www.carbaby.biz/

Thank you. I will visit them. From picture, looks like it's different quality.

Is it safe to use if your car has side airbags?

Hmm... not sure. My car has side airbags, so I will check with dealer first. 

Good point, thanks for raising it.

Posted 14 November 2016 - 08:19 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thank you. I will visit them. From picture, looks like it's different quality.

Hmm... not sure. My car has side airbags, so I will check with dealer first. 

Good point, thanks for raising it.

You mean you cannot see where it is?

page.h67.gif

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 14 November 2016 - 12:04 PM

zipping
  • zipping
    5th Gear
    Author Image

The ones i bought from them are of farbic material, but i remember they hav those leather ones. But that was quite awhile ago, so not veri sure of their line-up now.

Posted 14 November 2016 - 05:44 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    6th Gear
    Author Image

You mean you cannot see where it is?

page.h67.gif

Some cars seem to put their airbags in the side panel/pillars...

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 14 November 2016 - 05:46 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Side panels/pillars is OK, but imagine using a seat cover to cover up the airbag "discharge port" on the seat. :wacko:

Unless want your name to change to Tan Kah Kee.

Edited by Kangadrool, 14 November 2016 - 05:47 PM.

Posted 14 November 2016 - 06:58 PM

e1_ang
  • e1_ang
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I have not got my car yet.

Posted 14 November 2016 - 11:37 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I have not got my car yet.

Most cars put the side airbag system inside the front seats. Please check whether this is the case for your Elantra before attempting to install seat covers that will cover the entire seat.

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 18 November 2016 - 08:48 AM

e1_ang
  • e1_ang
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Most cars put the side airbag system inside the front seats. Please check whether this is the case for your Elantra before attempting to install seat covers that will cover the entire seat.

You are right. Elantra has it inside the seat. 

Thanks for the advice!

Posted 18 November 2016 - 11:05 PM

Vinceng
  • Premium member
    Vinceng
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Not advisable to fit seat cover on seat with side airbag.

Anyway, Elantra comes with leather seats. Why would you want to cover the leather (which breathes). 

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Auto Image Pte Ltd

Auto Image Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by u0701708  |  Neutral Newbie

Impressive work from Auto Image.

After reading numerous gd reviews, i decided to send my c coupe for leather works. The installation was quick and took less than half a day.

Jolene was nice, prompt in replies and patient.

I would like to thank the worker who was polite and courteous all the time.

All in all, it was a good... » Read More

Sin Hock Heng Cushion Maker

Sin Hock Heng Cushion Maker  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by GohYH  |  Neutral Newbie

Done my car ceiling up hoistery here.

Price quoted at $350 is competitive. Service is very basic. Up hoistery work is done as per requested.

But inside car is very dirty after the work. Seemed the workshop forgot to clean up after their work.

Worst, my wind screen has a large crack after the works. A small chip on the wind screen for... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Upholstery - Seats & Tops

Quick Reply

Tags: seat cover, elantra, local shop and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users