• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
24 replies to this topic | 325 praises

Posted 15 November 2016 - 10:22 AM

Noob79
  • Premium member
    Noob79
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi,

I witness a car accident as per the date on the topic and saw the driver drove away... 

If the related motorcyclists need video footage of the accident, please pm me...

IMG_9974.JPG

Vulcann, Watwheels, SuPerBoRed, JoeLim_164783, F355, Hubwee, Kangadrool, 13 other members and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 15 November 2016 - 10:26 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

post-176085-0-12311000-1479176430_thumb.

Hi,

I witness a car accident as per the date on the topic and saw the driver drove away... 

If the related motorcyclists need video footage of the accident, please pm me...

attachicon.gifIMG_9974.JPG

5851142650_fe4235d1a7_o-as-Smart-Object-

ok

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 15 November 2016 - 04:40 PM

Wind
  • Premium member
    Wind
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

u shld contact the TP. and let them contact u for the necessary evidence.  Since injury involved, TP should be on this case. 

SuPerBoRed, Ender, Noob79, Mustank, Vid and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 15 November 2016 - 05:06 PM

Noob79
  • Premium member
    Noob79
    5th Gear
    Author Image

u shld contact the TP. and let them contact u for the necessary evidence.  Since injury involved, TP should be on this case. 

i thought so, but was worried that the driver and the motorists might have resolve the issue themselves... if they resolve it internally, there isn't a need to make a police report, right?  i did see the driver driving off though...

Mercs and Uncle2 praised this

Posted 15 November 2016 - 05:15 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Injury, hit and run must report.

i thought so, but was worried that the driver and the motorists might have resolve the issue themselves... if they resolve it internally, there isn't a need to make a police report, right?  i did see the driver driving off though...

Tianmo and Noob79 praised this

Posted 15 November 2016 - 05:16 PM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

submit to TP .. let TP decide what to do.. you and me.. not TP.. 

if u want to make moolah...  submit to roads.sg or behchialor...  . (buy me a kopi pls)

what are the chances of that particular motorist using sgcarmart?? 

Noob79 praised this

Posted 15 November 2016 - 05:17 PM

Pinobii
  • Pinobii
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Isn't that a Malaysian bike?
Noob79 praised this

Posted 15 November 2016 - 05:28 PM

Pocy
  • Premium member
    Pocy
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Thought the witness has obligation to make report for such accident. At least a moral duty.
Noob79, Blackyv and Mustank praised this

Posted 15 November 2016 - 05:31 PM

Kingkong
  • Premium member
    Kingkong
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Just report lar. If they have settled privately, then they can always tell the TP to close case.

Kangadrool and Noob79 praised this

Posted 15 November 2016 - 05:31 PM

Kennnny
  • Kennnny
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Got horrible injury? Brain came out? Fatality ? Else post video see see leh.
Noob79 praised this

Posted 16 November 2016 - 11:09 AM

Noob79
  • Premium member
    Noob79
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Dear all,

I will submit a report to TP and see what is their take...

I have try to upload the file but it was too big...
Carbon82 praised this

Posted 16 November 2016 - 11:14 AM

Apple-Tree
  • Premium member
    Apple-Tree
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Actually, you only need to file a police report and beliefly describe your encounter lor.

If the police need more info, they will ask for the video or any other evidence lor.

Dear all,

Noob79 praised this

Posted 16 November 2016 - 03:14 PM

Caravan
  • Caravan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Dear all,

Just post on youtube, submit the URL to them. Then share via Stomp or facebook.

Blackyv, Noob79 and Mustank praised this

Posted 17 November 2016 - 01:40 PM

Noob79
  • Premium member
    Noob79
    5th Gear
    Author Image

i have try but the link is not working...

Am i using the wrong link?

http://driving-in-si...s/contact2.html

Posted 17 November 2016 - 01:58 PM

Beehive3783
  • Premium member
    Beehive3783
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Try this link.

http://www.police.go...accident-report

i have try but the link is not working...

Am i using the wrong link?

http://driving-in-si...s/contact2.html

Noob79 praised this
Cheers
Ben

Posted 18 November 2016 - 09:52 AM

Noob79
  • Premium member
    Noob79
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Hi,

just a brief update, i have uploaded the video at roads.sg instead as the police report requires too much details, including information about my education and occupation etc...

Carbon82, Tianmo, Spring and Mercs praised this

Posted 18 November 2016 - 10:09 AM

Apple-Tree
  • Premium member
    Apple-Tree
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Did you enter another website ?

Hi,

just a brief update, i have uploaded the video at roads.sg instead as the police report requires too much details, including information about my education and occupation etc...

Posted 18 November 2016 - 10:13 AM

Ktglfc
  • Premium member
    Ktglfc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hi,

http://roads.sg/inde...=MTQ3OTQ0MDI3Nw==

2 motorcyclists skidded .... hope they are ok ... maybe roads slippery ...

Noob79 praised this
Rich: is not about how much you have, but how much you give.

The sky has turned brighter.
There's a glorious rainbow that beckons those with a spirit of adventure and there are rich findings at the end of that rainbow.
Find that rainbow, go ride it.

Posted 18 November 2016 - 10:18 AM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

http://roads.sg/inde...=MTQ3OTQ0MDI3Nw==

2 motorcyclists skidded .... hope they are ok ... maybe roads slippery ...

errmm... i think more the first bike bobo.... 

Noob79 praised this

Posted 18 November 2016 - 10:21 AM

Macrosszero
  • Macrosszero
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Roads were really greasy. Camry at fault for trying to join in on the ambulance-chasing convoy, the motorbikers had to leave room due to wet roads but that amount of room made it attractive for cars to cut in. 

Just a bad confluence of factors. Its probably hard to charge the Camry with much.

Good thing that the bikers look to be ok. Greasy roads also means less abrasion injury.

Noob79 praised this

The gene pool could use a bit of Clorox at times

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: witness, accident, carefulness and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users