Accident on PIE on 14/11/16 at around 6 plus in the Evening

Noob79

Roads were really greasy. Camry at fault for trying to join in on the ambulance-chasing convoy, the motorbikers had to leave room due to wet roads but that amount of room made it attractive for cars to cut in. 

Just a bad confluence of factors. Its probably hard to charge the Camry with much.

Good thing that the bikers look to be ok. Greasy roads also means less abrasion injury.

• Praise 1

Did you enter another website ?

nope, just here

Roads were really greasy. Camry at fault for trying to join in on the ambulance-chasing convoy, the motorbikers had to leave room due to wet roads but that amount of room made it attractive for cars to cut in. 

Just a bad confluence of factors. Its probably hard to charge the Camry with much.

Good thing that the bikers look to be ok. Greasy roads also means less abrasion injury.

That is why i rather that the relevant motorists look for me to provide them the video on a personal basis, it is probably subjective on whether it is the fault of the driver...

• Praise 8

Hey bros, this thread aroused a query from me (not related to this event though).

If lets say you are driving a car and you are making a lane change but last minute you noticed a motorbiker in your blindspot. You then swerve back to your original lane to avoid the biker.  However the biker buay zhai and even though you did not hit him he self skidded because he thought you will ram him...in that case no hit no contact but still considered hit and run if we the driver don't stop and render assistance?

I mean it didn't happen to me but just curious...cos the skills and level of the motorbiker these days are wide ranging...some skilful and experienced..others...the handlebar and hence the steering will anyhow wobble one...

The least is to render assistance to bikers.

But do not take liability.

Ok thanks...but then in Singaporean mentality..the moment you stop and give assistance people assume means you guilty liao..wahaha muayahaha [laugh]

Hey bros, this thread aroused a query from me (not related to this event though).

If lets say you are driving a car and you are making a lane change but last minute you noticed a motorbiker in your blindspot. You then swerve back to your original lane to avoid the biker.  However the biker buay zhai and even though you did not hit him he self skidded because he thought you will ram him...in that case no hit no contact but still considered hit and run if we the driver don't stop and render assistance?

I mean it didn't happen to me but just curious...cos the skills and level of the motorbiker these days are wide ranging...some skilful and experienced..others...the handlebar and hence the steering will anyhow wobble one...

I saw something similar happened... the car was changing lane fm lane 2 to lane 3.. as he change lane, another car fm lane 1 starts to take up the original car position on lane 2 but suddenly car 1 saw a motorbike coming so he swerve back into his lane causing the 2nd car to jam brake. Luckily there was no accident.

Actually the bike already saw the 1st car moving out and move his bike slightly to be on the left side of lane 3 so the 1st car cud have just maintain his position and not swerve back but I guess it was instinctive reaction.

↡ Advertisement