Why Car Makers Don't Make Indicator Switch to be Button?

alikato

i agree...they should do this here too

that night i saw 5 cars who did not have their heaalights on and it was already 8pm...

Nowdays, cars' dashboard are lit even if external lights are not turned on.

↡ Advertisement

bro.. it has been years .. all mercedes now the gear change is a stick on the steering column.. what modify for handicap... u mean we all handicup hahahaha?

I was referring to that pic which he has posted,not Mercedes,joker.

should use bluetooth to connect the brain

so will auto signal, high beam, honk and wash windscreen without using hand

What about those people who don't use brain while driving? 

Maybe should just remove signal light since it is not popular, can reduce OMV further :XD:  

• Praise 1

When I stayed in Australia last time, it is an offence for not switching on headlights be it you forgot or any excuses. I was given warning and they took my Tasmanian driving licence to record. And not signaling is also an offence. They like to catch those who never signal at roundabouts too.

SG TP should do that too.

No practical to implement such fine penalty in spore. Our one morning expressway traffic already few folds more than than the Tassie population.

No practical to implement such fine penalty in spore. Our one morning expressway traffic already few folds more than than the Tassie population.

Doesn't need to be in expressway. Any roads is possible

What about those people who don't use brain while driving?

Maybe should just remove signal light since it is not popular, can reduce OMV further :XD:

Thats why the car must be equipped with CPU that detects lane changing without signal and gives warning to driver via electric shock seat

Why not make it automatic lah, when turn steering wheel then the signal light appear. Else drivers are too lazy to use it even if you change to button!

if using signal indicator is a hassle, the driver better take MRT, bus or taxi, he can sleep n reach his destination [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged

Thats why the car must be equipped with CPU that detects lane changing without signal and gives warning to driver via electric shock seat

Cadillac is less brutal than you... their version just rumbles your seat

• Praise 1