• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
10 replies to this topic | 110 praises

Posted 18 November 2016 - 11:51 AM

Kb27
  • Premium member
    Kb27
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

http://www.wnd.com/2...g-baby-brother/

A 9-year-old Florida boy says an “angel pushed” him to catch his baby brother as the baby fell off a changing table and nearly smacked his head on the hardwood floor.

Lala81, Ender, Jamesc, Datsun366, SGCMmaomao, Atrecord, Dfx16 and 4 other members praised this

Posted 18 November 2016 - 11:54 AM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

A 9-year-old Florida boy says an “angel pushed” him to catch his baby brother as the baby fell off a changing table and nearly smacked his head on the hardwood floor.

Thanks for posting. I was looking for that video after reading a few reports on it.

Whether an angel pushed him or not, the boy is an angel to his baby brother [thumbsup]

Posted 18 November 2016 - 12:02 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I saw this video last night. The boy reacted very fast.

Jamesc praised this

Posted 18 November 2016 - 12:34 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Flash spotted!

Great work

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 18 November 2016 - 01:12 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

He has a future in martial art.

You have eaten 10 curry puffs, 4 cakes and a tao sar boa.
You have drunk 10 cokes, and a jug of sarsi and I don't know how.
All you do is waddle, when the others run.
Eat a little less, play a little more.
You will find that life is a lot more fun than it was before.

Posted 18 November 2016 - 02:00 PM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    Supercharged
    Author Image

The Angel is called LOVE. It compels one to go against all odds regardless.

That fury dog... haiz... totally 'Bohue'

Posted 18 November 2016 - 02:38 PM

Datsun366
  • Datsun366
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Dog would have been faster. Angel told him to stay put.

Thank goodness for a careless mother.

Edited by Datsun366, 18 November 2016 - 02:42 PM.

orion2006 and Pocus praised this

Posted 19 November 2016 - 11:06 AM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thank God.

The dog however, needs to repent. :wut:
Tianmo praised this
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 19 November 2016 - 12:09 PM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

A bit too much...blaming the dog now you all!😭

He has very good decision making. Good reflexes. Good Agility. Young. We need himw. Sent him to anfield road. Train and give him a contract.

Posted 19 November 2016 - 02:50 PM

ins1dious
  • Premium member
    ins1dious
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

👍🏼

This reminded me of a couple of other incidents of peoples fast reactions

At the airport

At the hospital

Tianmo and FourZero praised this

Posted 26 November 2016 - 11:19 PM

Pocus
  • Pocus
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Good save of the brother!

I remember have such quick reflexes before.....

I was avoiding............... a spilling cup. [laugh]

It was a crowded table of 11 in Jumbo East coast. I was busy sucking my crab when my colleague beside me accidentally toppled her large cup of lime juice. right in front of me.

It was surreal but when it happened the whole world like slow down and I was able to react to the drink spilling all over by kicking backwards and dragging my chair back away from the spilling drink which violent gush down from my plate to the edge of the table.

Both my colleague at my sides when drenched by the lime juice but I escaped untouched, even when the bulk of the juice spill at my front.

I remembered being applauded for my quick reflexes.

Maybe it's the adrenaline kicking in, or an angel pulling my chair for me...

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)