Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
318 replies to this topic | 407 praises

Posted 18 November 2016 - 04:27 PM

wdldalian
  • wdldalian
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

The details of the November 2016 second open bidding exercise for Certificates of Entitlement (COEs) are as follows:

Tender opens:        Monday, 21 November 2016, 12 noon

Tender closes:       Wednesday, 23 November 2016, 4.00 pm

Tender results:       Wednesday, 23 November 2016
(Available on the www.onemotoring.com.sg website)

The total quota available for this tender is 4,058 for the following vehicle categories:

NON-TRANSFERABLE CATEGORIES:

Category A : Cars (up to 1600cc & 97kW (130bhp))          1,846

Category B : Cars (above 1600cc or 97kW (130bhp))        1,254 

Category D : Motorcycles                                                375      

TRANSFERABLE CATEGORIES:

Category C : Goods Vehicles and Buses                            182

Category E : Open Category                                            401

antelop, Freeder and Vulcann praised this

Posted 18 November 2016 - 04:33 PM

wdldalian
  • wdldalian
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Category A : Cars (up to 1600cc & 97kW (130bhp))
Nov 1st Bidding 1,929

Nov 2nd Bidding 1,846
Changes -83 (-4.3%)

Category B : Cars (above 1600cc or 97kW (130bhp))   
Nov 1st Bidding 1,347

Nov 2nd Bidding 1,254
Changes -93 (-6.9%)

Category C : Goods Vehicles and Buses
Nov 1st Bidding 185

Nov 2nd Bidding 182
Changes -3 (-1.6%)

Category D : Motorcycles                                                    
Nov 1st Bidding 399

Nov 2nd Bidding 375
Changes -24 (-6.0%)

Category E : Open Category
Nov 1st Bidding 401

Nov 2nd Bidding 401
Changes 0 (0%)

Edited by wdldalian, 18 November 2016 - 04:35 PM.

Posted 18 November 2016 - 05:18 PM

s1nner
  • Premium member
    s1nner
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

My take all drop-

Cat A $49-51

Cat B $52-54

Pinobii and Freeder praised this

Posted 18 November 2016 - 05:25 PM

Pocy
  • Premium member
    Pocy
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Good luck to all waiting for their COEs. Cheers!!
Angcheek praised this

Posted 18 November 2016 - 06:27 PM

jcchia
  • Premium member
    jcchia
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Thanks for info .................

Posted 18 November 2016 - 06:41 PM

Winningeleven
  • Winningeleven
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Cat A 51k

Cat B 55k

[:p]

Posted 18 November 2016 - 06:42 PM

Victor68
  • Victor68
    6th Gear
    Author Image

just to participate. i think all below $50k.
Pinobii praised this

Posted 18 November 2016 - 07:35 PM

Vinceng
  • Premium member
    Vinceng
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Purchase an Audi and COE is the last thing on your mind. It comes FREE!

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_20161118_193351.jpg

Ct3833 and Freeder praised this

Posted 18 November 2016 - 08:33 PM

Fitforfun
  • Premium member
    Fitforfun
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Purchase an Audi and COE is the last thing on your mind. It comes FREE!

PIs also free
Other ADs also free...

What kind of stupid Ad is that?? Lol

My guess
Cat A $54
Cat B $58

Edited by Fitforfun, 18 November 2016 - 08:33 PM.

Posted 18 November 2016 - 09:30 PM

Hlim
  • Premium member
    Hlim
    Clutched
    Author Image

Let me try

Cat A: 51k
Cat B: 54k
Cat E: 54k

Posted 18 November 2016 - 10:09 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

So fast predict 2nd round nov bidding liao? Lol. I guess still Cat a still range between 50-55k.

Pinobii praised this
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 18 November 2016 - 10:15 PM

GohLaiChye
  • Premium member
    GohLaiChye
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Haha, the starter of this COE tread change hand again.

Posted 18 November 2016 - 10:42 PM

Kia7200
  • Kia7200
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Should go up by 2k +- for each cat
Pinobii praised this

Posted 18 November 2016 - 10:56 PM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Let me guess but i give up guessing COE already.
Those who predict COE will go up are peolle who have bought their car.
Those who predict COE will come down are people who have not bought their car.
Is my guess correct?

Edited by Ct3833, 18 November 2016 - 10:58 PM.

Old-driver and Freeder praised this

Posted 18 November 2016 - 11:06 PM

linyanan
  • Premium member
    linyanan
    Clutched
    Author Image

Your guess is as good as mine!

With technical recession around the corner, Coe will be tamed this round!

Cat A and B will remain or -$1k.
Pinobii praised this

Posted 19 November 2016 - 12:05 AM

SGT38
  • SGT38
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Is my guess correct?

I agree.
Pinobii praised this

Posted 19 November 2016 - 12:07 AM

Winningeleven
  • Winningeleven
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Is my guess correct?

Hahaha. I guess is quite true esp those who bought a car. A high coe mean their paper value increase plus make them feel they make a right choice to buy a car before that. If I am a car owner. I want coe to go up until my turn to buy new car. Ok please go down!!!

It just hard to be neutral

Posted 19 November 2016 - 12:15 AM

Vinceng
  • Premium member
    Vinceng
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Your guess is as good as mine!

With technical recession around the corner, Coe will be tamed this round!

Cat A and B will remain or -$1k.

Not if Grab and Uber car rental companies come in with the whip to create havoc during the last 10 minutes.

Pinobii praised this

Posted 19 November 2016 - 12:16 AM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hahaha. I guess is quite true esp those who bought a car. A high coe mean their paper value increase plus make them feel they make a right choice to buy a car before that. If I am a car owner. I want coe to go up until my turn to buy new car. Ok please go down!!!

It just hard to be neutral

Many people have given up guessing . Because a few 2k, 3k COE fluctuation is not going to change one's  car buying's decision. If for whatever reasons COE will to drop by 5k or more, many people will rush in to book car and push up COE again. With the small COE fluctuation is making the guessing game less interesting.

Pinobii praised this

Posted 19 November 2016 - 07:39 AM

Sktan10
  • Sktan10
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Many people have given up guessing . Because a few 2k, 3k COE fluctuation is not going to change one's car buying's decision. If for whatever reasons COE will to drop by 5k or more, many people will rush in to book car and push up COE again. With the small COE fluctuation is making the guessing game less interesting.

Agree.Even if coe drop 5k,dealer is not going to drop 5k because they know coe is going to increase next round,so probably they drop 1 or 2k only.For a 90 to 100k plus car,what is 1 or 2k?
If feel comfortable,just buy because as you wait,your old car value also keep dropping.Just like my friend,looking for new car,dealer offer 21k for his old car,reject cos believe coe will drop.Few months later,go again,left 18k,in the end decide not to wait and buy.Wait n wait coe never drop much but his old car drop 3k in only few month.
Freeder praised this

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users