COE Bidding - 2nd Round of November 2016

wdldalian

not many, some household income easily 12k or more but still prefer to go public

these household got young kids boh?

I only see frens/colls got cars will retain or buy cars; no cars still no cars type. 

so numbers still stagnant?

↡ Advertisement

not many, some household income easily 12k or more but still prefer to go public

If no kids etc den better to go public also. At 12k household income, a car equals to more than 1 yr of work to earn enough money to buy it.

Nowadays taxi, uber and grab so convenient.

• Praise 1

If they made me eat a 100K car, then I will have to find way to fix them hor.

Recession is at our door step already, how to justify a 100K car ?

Economists already said technical recession imminent but again, they always massage the numbers like counting the chicken before they hatch lor. And next Q, they are counting the egg shell ?

Economists already said technical recession imminent but again, they always massage the numbers like counting the chicken before they hatch lor. And next Q, they are counting the egg shell ?

What recession? Lol. From the way people spending money and coe pricing, dont think there is any recession lo.  [rolleyes]

You BUY already ? If not, you should buy now to "LOCK IN" the best of the best price laaa .....

In the mean time, let me check with my boss if I can pass the cost to the firm, as folks in MCF said BUY NOW before it is too late. 

What recession? Lol. From the way people spending money and coe pricing, dont think there is any recession lo.  [rolleyes]

Edited by Apple-Tree

You BUY already ? If not, you should buy now to "LOCK IN" the best of the best price laaa .....

In the mean time, let me check with my boss if I can pass the cost to the firm, as folks in MCF said BUY NOW before it is too late. 

If lock in with best of the best price with guaranteed coe, maybe still can consider la. If not dont waste time lock in with those ADs lo. Lol.

You got way to fix LTA (govt), share here leh.

New buyer + old buyer continue to buy VS poor buyer + old buyer decided to give up or retire analoygy will alway be there. Why can't just let them normalize each other aka be constant in the equation?

However, a fact that all of us can't deny is after 2013, we are seeing coe price decreasing year after  year

Actually, there is no decrease.

It’s just that there was an oversupply in the golden years of 2006 to 2009, and the relevant Minister failed to keep the excess COEs aside and spread them out over the drought years. 

Actually, there is no decrease.

It’s just that there was an oversupply in the golden years of 2006 to 2009, and the relevant Minister failed to keep the excess COEs aside and spread them out over the drought years. 

Agree,over supply.That is also part of the reason gov intended to bring to 0% growth rate.

All these old coe already taken up by old driver like you and me.

When times come,you and me will either change car ,renew coe or don't drive but chances are slim for don't drive if not we wont be here,right?

So first time car owners coe take from where?Now is from 0.25% growth rate.

If cut to 0%,will take from you and me.

I predict if this come true,coe will increase another 20%.My guess only,dont flame me.

Last bid CAT A went up 1.7k after a 3 weeks interval plus a car show. This time round 2 weeks minus car show.

My guess for CAT A will be about 50k or below. Obviously one could tell I have not booked my new car.

CAT B i am unable to predict because i am unable to anticipate rich men's spending behavior. But without nice new model recently, likely CAT B will drop slightly too.

Edited by Ct3833

Last bid CAT A went up 1.7k after a 3 weeks interval plus a car show. This time round 2 weeks minus car show.

My guess for CAT A will be about 50k or below. Obviously one could tell I have not booked my new car.

CAT B i am unable to predict because i am unable to anticipate rich men's spending behavior. But without nice new model recently, likely CAT B will drop slightly too.

hope your prediction is right then.