Help! Looking for a Reliable Licensed Private Investigator

F1enthusiast

However, from then onward, neighbour becomes "creative" and smoke through any open windows of friend's house at odd hours of the day eg. bathroom when someone is bathing, bedroom during wee hours of the night...

Thanks lots!

The neighbor staying upstairs and can control the smoke where to enter your friend's house?

Unbelievable :huh:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Just sharing my experience, i have a smoking neighbour staying on the same floor but at a unit on the other corner of the block, he have 2 lower pri school boys at home, so he would walk to the lift lobby to smoke. As my unit is facing the lift lobby the wind will bring the smell into my unit if my door is opened although he is smoking on the other end of the lobby. Normally i will just close my door quietly to keep out the smell. However he is now working overseas and only come back every fortnight, so only once a long while can smell his smoke.

• Praise 2

Nth u can do about it. I used to have such neighbor, my solution is to close window, on aircon most of the times. Bopian.

If u tried to talk to him and failed, i guess u need to get some revenge [sly]

• Praise 5

Just sharing my experience, i have a smoking neighbour staying on the same floor but at a unit on the other corner of the block, he have 2 lower pri school boys at home, so he would walk to the lift lobby to smoke. As my unit is facing the lift lobby the wind will bring the smell into my unit if my door is opened although he is smoking on the other end of the lobby. Normally i will just close my door quietly to keep out the smell. However he is now working overseas and only come back every fortnight, so only once a long while can smell his smoke.

I shared the same infelicitous circumstances. Sometimes this neighbor would smoked inside his unit but have a fan directing the smoke out; into neighboring units

• Praise 1

He do 15th. You do the 1st lah.

Spray water whenever there is smoke.

Knock ceiling or floor whenever there is smoke.

Get a fogging machine n place it outside the window. Activate it whenever he smoke.

• Praise 6

He do 15th. You do the 1st lah.

Spray water whenever there is smoke.

Knock ceiling or floor whenever there is smoke.

Get a fogging machine n place it outside the window. Activate it whenever he smoke.

wah, this I like !!! Actually true, must make use of advantage. My BIL upstairs neighbour everyday drip water. 

I mean, since can't talk sense to gentleman, then must use hooligan style 

• Praise 1

Spend $50 buy a nice cake and invite them for some dinner at your friend house. No one can resist a good neighbour. The chance of it working is much higher than suing.

You know the habit of smokers? After makan they like to take a puff

• Praise 2

Nth u can do about it. I used to have such neighbor, my solution is to close window, on aircon most of the times. Bopian.

If u tried to talk to him and failed, i guess u need to get some revenge [sly]

What revenge can he takes? Lol.

Smoke comes from neighbour is the same as neighbour creating noise and dragging furniture etc. I think very difficult to solve de. Taking to the neighbour only have two outcome, neighbour listened and dont create problem again, or neighbour listened got offended and purposely irritate you even more. 

• Praise 2

What revenge can he takes? Lol.

Smoke comes from neighbour is the same as neighbour creating noise and dragging furniture etc. I think very difficult to solve de. Taking to the neighbour only have two outcome, neighbour listened and dont create problem again, or neighbour listened got offended and purposely irritate you even more.

Alot

Examples if u can see their window open and during rain, u can shoot some waters upward to their window abit hehe

Then if u know their carplate hmm [sly]

Also can turn on ur aircon to max cold, so his flooring become cold lol

You know the habit of smokers? After makan they like to take a puff ð

You already biased against smokers. How to solve problem.

An ex-colleague once shared experience with his smoking neighbour upstairs...

One afternoon, he smelt smoke coming thru' his windows again. He was so angry, he slide opened the window grille, popped his head out and shouted out "hey, you up there...". The coward upstairs immediately retracted his head into the house. This ex-colleague looks like a bouncer!

Well, my friend looks like a 书生 while his neighbour upstairs behaves like a rogue!  :a-no:

if the neighbour unit is above your friend then how the heck smoke get in?

Objective/s met? Most importantly, your family member must feel it's money well-spent.

My family member hired PI before. U know how much for a short span of time? 10over k easily.

And lots of add ons like mid night charge etc

• Praise 1

He not wrong you know.

Before makan Must puff

After makan must puff

Shitting on toilet bowl must puff

Before sleep must puff

Wake up first thing must puff

Sian sian nothing to do must puff.

• Praise 1

Not biase Bro. Was a smoker myself, now a quiter. Further to Bro Little_prince's list...

Before makan Must puff

After makan must puff

Shitting on toilet bowl must puff

Before sleep must puff

Wake up first thing must puff

Sian sian nothing to do must puff.

Waiting for car servicing, puff many.

Coffee shop lim kopi, puff & 吹水

• Praise 4

Buy one of those industrial 21" fans and blow it back through the windows lol  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2