Help! Looking for a Reliable Licensed Private Investigator

F1enthusiast

Seek MP help to pass a law.

No smoke should be emitting from window where smoker reside.

Got kids..no sound(crying/screaming) should be coming out from unit with children.

All lights/TV should he off by 10pm.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

It seems some are missing the crux of the matter here - neighbour smokes at the windows and blows into friend's house INTENTIONALLY!! Friend already shuts most of the windows, why must the neighbour only smoke above the open ones?! Guess many reasonable people know breathing in secondhand smoke long term can be carcinogenic.

Btw, if goes thru' mediation, CDRT also requires evidence/s to be effective. Otherwise, waste $$, waste time.

People here cannot read properly.

If some one was blowing smoke into 

window, just open the window and

spray shelltox at the man's face.

If he complains say your wife thought

it was a peeping tom and you thought

it was a cockroach.

:D  

• Praise 2

The neighbor lives above your friend.

Can you share how he blows it into your friend's house "intentionally"? Does he lower himself right outside the window with rappelling rope?

Please let us know the specifics - I'm sure some of us here have neighbors living downstairs whom we dislike and would like to get even with them via the same method.

Take thise rubber pipes long enough to reach your neighbour below and exhale hard enough to blow into their units lor.. but after the cigarette finishes, will be damn short of breath!!

TS, suck thumb.  Your neighbour is at war with you. 

If neighbour smoke at 5am, go & confront him directly.

We have been educated like a sissy in the pretense of civil mindedness.

skarli neighbour is nasty / greedy type n tries to be funny, everytime need to offer smthg to make them do TS bidding

One type of rice feed to hundred type of people....sure there are different situation and different scenario.....Unless TS friend had done this and failed.....believe is more worth to try it then to go suing ....

Sure, go ahead and sue the neighbour and it may actually work............... provided your friend has lots of lots of moolah. The smoker must spend money to defend himself or............. he simply utter to the judge "'Since when I cannot smoke at home?".

:a-panic:

Sure, go ahead and sue the neighbour and it may actually work............... provided your friend has lots of lots of moolah. The smoker must spend money to defend himself or............. he simply utter to the judge "'Since when I cannot smoke at home?".

:a-panic:

He said the smoker is purposely blowing the smoke into his house - that would be considered causing harm.

Of course, he'd have to show the fellow either hanging outside his window or piping the smoke into his house.

This will be a fun case to watch. Bloody hell, no one here has a PI contact me? OP is willing to pay leh.

Edited by Kusje

We had a good man and his family as lower floor neighbors. His unit was adjacent to a 'hoarding' family.

This man is good according to biblical standards, if you get what I mean. Polite, well spoken in body language as well as aural.

The hoarding family was so difficult. This cannot, that cannot. The man's kids out playing with Adrian li Oso cannot. Kubo kubo type of a kid as well.

We consoled the good man and strongly reinforced with good man wife not to combat. Good man wife is lioness type, but good man rep cannot take combat and resultant collateral damage.

So, the stiff upper lip and all that until they upgraded.

Even today, we are still warm friends with the good man and his family.

Conversely, we Oso feel bad that we could not help that 'hoarding' family.

The new guy, keeps his door close all the time, minds his own business. We look forward to the day he upgrades.

Sometimes, we cannot help everyone.

Live and let live.

I am a non-smoker who has a smoker neighbour staying one storey below me. The smoke comes into my house.

I guess many people have such thoughts as live and let live, maybe this is the reason many people can be so inconsiderate and causing nuisance to their neighbours, cause all their surrounding neighbours are good and tolerant people. Lol.

Edited by 13177

Just sharing my experience, i have a smoking neighbour staying on the same floor but at a unit on the other corner of the block, he have 2 lower pri school boys at home, so he would walk to the lift lobby to smoke. As my unit is facing the lift lobby the wind will bring the smell into my unit if my door is opened although he is smoking on the other end of the lobby. Normally i will just close my door quietly to keep out the smell. However he is now working overseas and only come back every fortnight, so only once a long while can smell his smoke.

same like my neighbour's son-in-law. come for visit only once a week. so he smokes outside alone the corridor. smoke will get into

my unit. my wife not so patience. everytime when my wife smells his smoke, she will just walk to our door and slam shut the door BANG! [thumbsup] 

his son cannot smell smoke, other can?  

his son cannot smell smoke, other can?  

I have this thoughts also initially, but dont want to slam the door to keep the relationship less awkward because will meet each other around the precinct. The lift lobby is the only place he can smoke as my blk is like a "z" shape and dont think his intention is to have the smoke drift into my house, its just that my blk is rather windy most of the times.

i read few times before i understood sia.

We had a good man and his family as lower floor neighbors. His unit was adjacent to a 'hoarding' family.
This man is good according to biblical standards, if you get what I mean. Polite, well spoken in body language as well as aural.
The hoarding family was so difficult. This cannot, that cannot. The man's kids out playing with Adrian li Oso cannot. Kubo kubo type of a kid as well.
We consoled the good man and strongly reinforced with good man wife not to combat. Good man wife is lioness type, but good man rep cannot take combat and resultant collateral damage.
So, the stiff upper lip and all that until they upgraded.
Even today, we are still warm friends with the good man and his family.

Conversely, we Oso feel bad that we could not help that 'hoarding' family.
The new guy, keeps his door close all the time, minds his own business. We look forward to the day he upgrades.

Sometimes, we cannot help everyone.

↡ Advertisement