Help! Looking for a Reliable Licensed Private Investigator

F1enthusiast

Friend usually returns home late after a long-day work. On several occasions when he was in the midst of his shower, he could smell smoke coming in thru' the bathroom windows. He thought his mind playing tricks on him as it was already way past midnight. However, on few occasions when friend was taking shower again, he could hear couple coughs from the room diagonally above his bathroom, then come the smoke thru' the bathroom windows. The verdict is out - his neighbour was standing at the windows, blowing smoke into the bathroom when friend taking shower!! It is obvious now that this neighbour's doings were intentional!!!

To initiate mediation/ counselling, the officers at CDRT told friend best to get evidence/s 1st. If not, neighbour can choose to ignore the conference arranged. There is nothing one can do when the other party failed to respond.

The bully neighbour knows who stay below him. When things developed to such an extent, if friend still choose to suffer in silence or present his soaps, the bully neighbour will continue to advance...

PS  Those dark "lines" on the picture showing the rear of the block, are not pipes. It is paintwork.

↡ Advertisement

So your assertion is that the fellow upstairs looks out his window every 5 minutes to see if your bathroom lights are on then procedures to have a puff just to annoy you? And how long has this been going on?

Isn't it way more likely that your shower time coincides with his smoking time? If it is even the fellow upstairs.

Friend usually returns home late after a long-day work. On several occasions when he was in the midst of his shower, he could smell smoke coming in thru' the bathroom windows. He thought his mind playing tricks on him as it was already way past midnight. However, on few occasions when friend was taking shower again, he could hear couple coughs from the room diagonally above his bathroom, then come the smoke thru' the bathroom windows. The verdict is out - his neighbour was standing at the windows, blowing smoke into the bathroom when friend taking shower!! It is obvious now that this neighbour's doings were intentional!!!

To initiate mediation/ counselling, the officers at CDRT told friend best to get evidence/s 1st. If not, neighbour can choose to ignore the conference arranged. There is nothing one can do when the other party failed to respond.

The bully neighbour knows who stay below him. When things developed to such an extent, if friend still choose to suffer in silence or present his soaps, the bully neighbour will continue to advance...

PS Those dark "lines" on the picture showing the rear of the block, are not pipes. It is paintwork.

This is more serious than I had imagined. May I suggest your friend check the bathroom windows for missing vanes or gaps. From the way it was described, I think the neighbor was enjoying his puff while peeping your friend bathe.

Is your friend the fair fair smooth smooth type of guy? Some men like to watch such category

Edited by Leinad8919

This is more serious than I had imagined. May I suggest your friend check the bathroom windows for missing vanes or gaps. From the way it was described, I think the neighbor was enjoying his puff while peeping your friend bathe.

Is your friend the fair fair smooth smooth type of guy? Some men like to watch such category ð¤

Peh peh koot koot :XD:

mediation is waste of time if both parties come in with hostile mentality. The neighbor can deny all the way and nothing can prove him wrong even if picture took from opposite block that he intentionally blow the smoke out.

counselling might help but it takes longer time to patch the relationship.  

Honestly nowadays many people claim that they are busy and no time, every thing look for a quick way out. Even husband and wife can have cold war for months then become years, zero communication under the same roof and on the same bed. What more to say about patching up with a neighbor.

PS  Those dark "lines" on the picture showing the rear of the block, are not pipes. It is paintwork.

So your friend expects the neighbor to smoke and cough only when he is not at home? Neighbour standing by his own window and smoking, he is not Airbender - he cannot cause the smoke to flow directly into your friend's flat leh.  And I still don't understand why this fella's smoke is so special, can travel downwards and be directed into a bathroom.

• Praise 1

why are you so sure it is from flat above and not flat below?

neighbour could have coughed because he smell the smoke too

I am curious as to why die die say is the person upstairs even when they mentioned that they have no smoker at home

why are you so sure it is from flat above and not flat below?

neighbour could have coughed because he smell the smoke too

I am curious as to why die die say is the person upstairs even when they mentioned that they have no smoker at home

Becoz the couple downstairs treat their flat as a weekend home.

Btw, very curious why so many of you empathise with the bully neighbour... You a smoker too?! Scared you will next to be taken to task if friend succeeded in his undertaking!?!

Edited by F1enthusiast

Btw, very curious why so many of you empathise with the bully neighbour... You a smoker too?! Scared you will next to be taken to task if friend succeeded in his undertaking!?!

bro.. not empathize... but being logical...  

1- its really very diff to blow smoke DOWN... and the scenarios u have described... means a huge hassle to plan his smoking juz to irritate and harm your family... dont really make sense 

2- and.. so what even if you get evidence that he is doing it? as many people pointed out... its not illegal to smoke in his own home.. what law do u think you can sue him with? 

why cant the smoke be from 2 storeys down? i still think thats much more plausible then someone above blowing it down.

And enough with that thinking.. you come here for advise.. dont want to explain clearly.. dont want to read constructive things ... and tell ppl to leave your thread.. tell people who ''support'' the ''smoker'' they are wrong or are scared or own repurcussions? 

i begin to understand why your neighbor dont like you

this is my last reply to you... i may be very bored... but not that bored to waste anymore time on you 

Edited by SuPerBoRed
  • Praise 2

1- its really very diff to blow smoke DOWN... and the scenarios u have described... means a huge hassle to plan his smoking juz to irritate and harm your family... dont really make sense 

2- and.. so what even if you get evidence that he is doing it? as many people pointed out... its not illegal to smoke in his own home.. what law do u think you can sue him with? 

why cant the smoke be from 2 storeys down? i still think thats much more plausible then someone above blowing it down.

And enough with that thinking.. you come here for advise.. dont want to explain clearly.. dont want to read constructive things ... and tell ppl to leave your thread.. tell people who ''support'' the ''smoker'' they are wrong or are scared or own repurcussions? 

this is my last reply to you... i may be very bored... but not that bored to waste anymore time on you 

very good fren he is tho...hahha

because i was accused once by my neighbours who die die think it is me...... read back my previous posts on my incident

and hor... i don't stay hdb now... heng ar babulamkeng  [laugh]

You really do have lots of time to argue against the TRUTH !!

The way you defended the bully neighbour (especially the RED wordings), makes one suspect you could be him !!!

If you have so much time to make those comments, suggest you do some voluntary works. Trust me, it's good for your SuPerBoRed mental health.  :grin:

Have been spending quite a bit of time on this thread but of no avail. Don't wish to entangle in futile exchanges anymore. If anyone has contacts of reliable licensed PI, please pm me instead.

Thanks lots!

• Dislike 1

The way you defended the bully neighbour (especially the RED wordings), makes one suspect you could be him !!!

If you have so much time to make those comments, suggest you do some voluntary works. Trust me, it's good for your SuPerBoRed mental health. :grin:

Hello.... last sentence sounds personal attack!!

After going through several pages of this thread, just want to tell Ts to tell his friend.. that he might be shooting at the wrong neighbor. Generally smokes from ciggie or smell will travel more to the upper units or at least to the same level. And the neighbor can't purposely blow smoke into the house unless he leans out far enough to the extend of falling of the block. So don't be a kuku.

If the pic with all the arrows can be taken, he or yourself can stay there and collect evidence to back your claims. No need PI.

• Praise 2

If you have so much time to make those comments, suggest you do some voluntary works. Trust me, it's good for your SuPerBoRed mental health.  :grin:

tolong lah. The only bully here is you.

No evidence and you start accusing the poor chap living above. If I were him, I'd be extremely pissed off. Maybe pissed off enough to purposely leak piss water on your laundry.  :a-happy:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4