Car with spacious backseats

Xjapan

Hi everyone, i am looking for japanese cars with spacious rear seats, enough for 2 child seats + 1 adult. 

any cars spacious enough?

Or are there any particular child seats which offer good protection for the kids and at the same time not very bulky?

Thanks for all constructive inputs!

↡ Advertisement

Hi everyone, i am looking for japanese cars with spacious rear seats, enough for 2 child seats + 1 adult. 

Or are there any particular child seats which offer good protection for the kids and at the same time not very bulky?

Nissan Latio or Sylphy.

Nissan Slyphy or Toyota Altis if you are looking for a basic sedan. 

For Slyphy, note that rear seat is not collapsible for a bigger car boot space. 

For infant car seat, i chose nuna rebl. it has anti-rebound bar and the extra support leg placed onto the car floor for extra stability/safety protection. I have not used it yet but it doesn't look bulky. Hope this helps. 

• Praise 1

thanks for the inputs so far, forgot to mention, let's exclude 6-8 seaters for now..

Nissan Slyphy or Toyota Altis if you are looking for a basic sedan. 

For Slyphy, note that rear seat is not collapsible for a bigger car boot space. 

For infant car seat, i chose nuna rebl. it has anti-rebound bar and the extra support leg placed onto the car floor for extra stability/safety protection. I have not used it yet but it doesn't look bulky. Hope this helps. 

Thanks for your input. yes i am considering the toyota altis, just not sure if there is enough space for the adult to sit in the centre of the 2 child seats..

I will look into nuna rebi. Thanks!

HRV has good rear space.

For safety and space, the Merc b class is even better if you can go beyond Jap makes.

One of the safest cars in its class.

take a look picasso....the 3 individual seat will solve your problem with good passenger protection....and lots of space for pram..

• Praise 1

Thanks for your input. yes i am considering the toyota altis, just not sure if there is enough space for the adult to sit in the centre of the 2 child seats..

Only a very skinny person can fit between 2 child seats.. and how to climb into the middle?

• Praise 1

take a look picasso....the 3 individual seat will solve your problem with good passenger protection....and lots of space for pram..

TS asking for opinion for Japs lah.

Dear TS,

My suggestion is for you to go to the showroom and have a physical look at the car. If you ask me, I would suggest a MPV if you need to put 2 child seats in the back. Usual suspect for Japs MPV .... Wish, Mazda 5 etc etc.

Toyota Altis or Camry ... no horse run ... i SAY one ...

all the honda, nissan, mazda with similar pricing or category can go sit 1 corner when comparing rear space and comfy seat

Edited by Wt_know

Toyota Altis or Camry ... no horse run ... i SAY one ...

all the honda, nissan, mazda with sikilar pricing or category can go sit 1 corner when comparing rear space and comfy seat

Nissan Teana?  

[laugh]

Edited by Mason016
  • Praise 1

aiya, only 7 series is the best...like playground

behind can only sit 2 person and the seat is sibei hard !

the centre hump sibei big

camry rear seat can sit lotus style ... try on a 7-series ... lol

Edited by Wt_know