Indian buyer say door cannot face west?

LPPL

Bro, which side facing invites XMMs ah?

usually those really dont like...............will have nothing much to say..............because they more interested to move on to the next unit..............those come talk east talk west .................here no good there cannot make it .................cfm is i no down price.......the more they condemn...............the stirrer my price.............. [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

After my first lesson on sun angle.

My next home, I make sure no afternoon or evening sun.

Morning sun still acceptable.

Still remember I ask the agent to arrange for morning, afternoon and evening viewing.

You won't want to stay in a home that's constantly feels like an oven.

Just my experience

Sun angle changes based on the time of the year leh lol.

Sun angle changes based on the time of the year leh lol.

Not much changes .only slightly maybe a few degrees but wont be 90°

Took this evening . From the reflection of the setting sun. Even change from whatever angle. You wont get the evening sun.

post-131345-0-34151200-1479816221_thumb.jpg

anyone keen, once the SSD ends in 2 years , would want to sell off and move somewhere else :D 

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 9

NEXT!. don't waste time with such people be it chinese, indian or whatever. if 10-20% cheaper than going rate, will they buy or not? for sure will buy! in the end its $$$. the truly principled ones will not take even if its very cheap!

If the price cheap enough, even facing bin house they will buy.

My door not facing direct west, it is north west. If the buyer likes my place but very particular about door orientation, can tilt the door to face north, construct another door inside facing north or use mirrors to correct lor.

Sometimes i see people choose auspicious date to get married end up divorce after few years. I married during ghost month and happily married for almost 20 years liao.

Call me scientific, I always believe in how comfortable I feel in a property rather than all these $*@!$()(!.

• Praise 3

I'm not particularly superstitious but even I wouldn't buy a cul de sac house. That's probably the most deep seated superstition among Chinese property buyers. The rest I don't really care.

Weirdos like to hang out together and share weird stuff

Landed houses located in a cul de sac command a premium for exclusivity,privacy and more parking space. [:)]

• Praise 14

Not much changes .only slightly maybe a few degrees but wont be 90°

Took this evening . From the reflection of the setting sun. Even change from whatever angle. You wont get the evening sun.

attachicon.gif20161122_183410.jpg

anyone keen, once the SSD ends in 2 years , would want to sell off and move somewhere else :D

Bro, you sleep in office ahh?  [laugh]  [laugh]  [:p]

• Praise 3

It's the Vastu shastra thing lah. Much like the Chinese Fengshui.

http://www.vastushastraguru.com/west-facing-house-vastu/

Indian kingdoms, Chinese empires. Biggest players in fengshui and spent massive fortune n manpower devoted to the best. All gone now. In fact, gone long ago. I tend to be result oriented when it comes to unsubstantiated claims.

• Praise 4

In India, west faces Pakistan. No good, no good! :a-no:

OK I am learning National Geographic now

Then East face Bangladesh; North Face China; South face Sri Lanka....... Ok they are all friend friend....... [laugh]  

• Praise 3

Can ride on this thread a bit: 

Does anyone know of any forum where there is active discussion of prospective leasees looking for HDB flats for rental?

tks...

• Praise 2

I firmly believe the house facing South North South Direction is the best.

3840x2160-generation_girls039_snsd_celeb

errrr................South North South...................sound like Hentak kaki........ [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh] .............but i do like those legs.............. :wub:

• Praise 3

this one all Salah lah!!  All are Central Region only  [laugh]

I firmly believe the house facing South North South Direction is the best.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2