SAF Terrex impounded by HK customs

Stooky

It's pretty interesting that after a few turn of event and week. Suddenly the government stand seems to be correct one Liao. Before that plenty are condemning the decision for not bowing down to china.

The ones who were condemning the Govt realised they were a small minority and most of them must be ex-PRC becoming Singaporeans recently. Many PRC scholars brought in by schools have sunk their roots here but their hearts and minds still with Ah Tiong land. Wishcumtrue must be one of them.
↡ Advertisement

Have been following this thread since inception. Have enjoyed reading posts by Still2016, Kangz, WCT (or he who shall not be named now?) and a few others albeit opposing views...till excessive banters piled the thread.

I was appalled by post from someone who seemed would take the first flight out of his home soil if there's a conflict. I personally despise such coward and won't hesitate to waste a bullet on that wasted after shouting :"IA! IA!"...JK

I have my own views on the subject matter too but too lazy to type online. In short, we are in a region with full dynamism at play and A LOT are at stake. The 2 giants are stomping their feet while the smaller animals are involved in the party willingly or unwillingly. We might have been pressed to play a hand in a game which our garment definitely would prefer to hold on to the card instead.

Just a reminder that Taiwanese and HK politics are just as dirty as any other countries in the region.

If we only need to worry about the latest COE result and which MP illegal park...We have the best garment in this globe that the rests of the world can only green in envy.

History has shown that whenever there's a change of guard in China, US, Taiwan, there are bound to be some meditated frictions...

It's a treacherous track we must tread very cautiously without deviate too far off our principles while trying to maintain the balance of power in the region.

Footnote: the best post, in my opinion, has to be post #507 in page 26 by tianmo.

• Praise 1

they more happy cos you have to use Oppo, Huawei or xiaomi [laugh]

I will buy Sony :p

at this day and age.. diplomacy will rule la.. wont war unless really serious...

who here really believe US of A will send troops to taiwan if chai na decides to invade?

Depends on political gain, and voices from Japan and South Korea maybe to the extend Singapore voice too.

They already happy happy send to this or that Middle East country or to Africa why not Taiwan ? If got political and economic gain

中国娘子军?

Advance party - 妩媚型 to weaken your legs and strengthen the middle leg

Then come the sabre squad to chop your KKJ.

Die cock stand lah...

I will buy Sony :p

Depends on political gain, and voices from Japan and South Korea maybe to the extend Singapore voice too.

They already happy happy send to this or that Middle East country or to Africa why not Taiwan ? If got political and economic gain

I have been using HTC for my last 6 phones.

Some will say Japan cannot be trusted but between China and Japan I would rather take my chance with Japan.

Base on goods produce, I trust Japanese quality control but not Chinese

there 1 thing i will never buy that's made in china

condom

• Praise 3

there 1 thing i will never buy that's made in china

condom

I totally agree because it is too tight and small to use
  • Praise 1

HK reputation as free port status will take a hit if they can't provide a good reason and gives an impression that china has strong influence on their port.. So all sensitive cargo should avoid HK port in future.  Mindef take note, if they haven't learn anything yet.

So what?

PRC don't care.

CY don't care.

Currently, PRC is imposing capital control.  Do you think they care about what other ppl thinks?

ah trump is biz man

this is call "stir shit - sell toilet paper" [laugh]

many ppl buy his toilet paper one, recycled also have

20120215a1_asiadefencespendingprojection

ah trump is biz man

this is call "stir shit - sell toilet paper" [laugh]

many ppl buy his toilet paper one, recycled also have

20120215a1_asiadefencespendingprojection

Can you be more explicit.Many here stupiad including me not understand jargons. :mellow:

Can you be more explicit.Many here stupiad including me not understand jargons. :mellow:

just talking cock la, not impt one.

US sells arms to most Asia Pac nations except CN, NK, RUS, PAR. So how is US going to revamp up manufacturing in US to make money and cash out the "make America great again" rhetoric? no, not autos, not even iphones; its arms deal. So with a big bully in the hood, and if he stir some shit, the cash cows like JP, TW, SK will cart in the money, and very gratefully.

"stir shit- sell toilet paper" is also known as "creating demand" [laugh]

↡ Advertisement