SAF Terrex impounded by HK customs

Stooky

Think China use HK customs to tekan us  [:(]

Got update from taiwan: 

台灣TVBS引述台灣國防部的消息,稱被香港海關扣押的裝甲車,初步了解是新加坡陸軍的AV-81八輪甲車,這批車相信是來台訓練的星光部隊在訓練結束後打算運返新加坡的裝甲車。

The vehicles are used in Starlight exercise and are on the way back to Singapore

IMO, I doubt Beijing has anything to do with this.

More likely a delivery screw up either by the SAF or the shipping coy.

My only concern is with the HK or Taiwan media wanting to exploit this case by making this a big big news.

e.g. HKFP and Factwire based in HK flew drones over the port to get footage of  the 9 SAF vehicles at the HK port ( their report claim there are 12 Terrax). They did similar (illegal) stunt when they report  the "cover up' of the "cracked" MRT train being return to China by flying drones over our port.

https://www.hongkongfp.com/2016/11/24/in-pictures-authorities-investigate-12-armoured-vehicles-at-kwai-tsing-container-terminals/

FW-ARMOURED-CARRIERS-INSPECTION2-Copy.jp

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

er, is Ex Starlight so well known to foreign media ?

thought its suppose to SECRET ?

Yes it is still a secret...an OPEN secret.

Everyone knows...it is just that Singapore prefer to keep Starlight troop presence very low profile..

So low profile that shopkeepers and eateries near to one of the camps knows when 星光部队

is in town when they see non-Chinese soldiers in Taiwanese kaki-green uniform.. [:p]

if you are referring to @[email protected] @pinobii...............I think chances are..............they will request @vid to fly the roast bird over...............at most they go sit outside Hong Kong embassy while eating the bird................... [:p][laugh][laugh]

Wei wei wei...now upgraded liao is roast goose + turkey hor.... @lausai88 say de [laugh] [laugh]

150 Tanglin Road

U very fast hand fast leg give address hor, wanna go with us huh [grin]

Edited by Pinobii
  • Praise 1

U very fast hand fast leg give address hor, wanna go with us huh [grin]

nope. not going there. you guys go ahead.

just don't crack jokes about Beijing air quality and Shanghai water quality out loud. A bit of a touchy issue.  [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 1

nope. not going there. you guys go ahead.

just don't crack jokes about Beijing air quality and Shanghai water quality out loud. A bit of a touchy issue. [lipsrsealed]

....chey...that means wanna see us kanna lim kopi huh... doggie not so tam chiak hor

Orhhh...nowadays jin chaotic.... nvm... tmr go chiong shopping 1st [laugh]

• Praise 1

Actually I'm quite worried about PRC not returning those Terrex to SG .... [sweatdrop]

Remember those UAV that crashed in Iran. China send their scientist and engineers to study it and now after few years, they are producing it and sell it to forces that does not have good ties with USA. Almost exact copy of UAV but lesser in electronic technologies but still can make a strike from the sky.....  :we-all-gonna-die:  

PRC are opportunist who will jump into it when given the chance to view the Terrex and make copies of it for their use & sales and at a cheaper price some more .... [lipsrsealed]

One question, SAF have 3 Landing Ship Tanks which does the shipping of military equipment to Taiwan for training. What happen and why not in use ? I remembered as my unit sailed on board one (Endurance) in 1978 to Taiwan from Bedok Jetty.

Another one of those 'cheaper' to farm out to private company thingy and compromised security ... :a-noway:

• Praise 3

Actually I'm quite worried about PRC not returning those Terrex to SG .... [sweatdrop]

Remember those UAV that crashed in Iran. China send their scientist and engineers to study it and now after few years, they are producing it and sell it to forces that does not have good ties with USA. Almost exact copy of UAV but lesser in electronic technologies but still can make a strike from the sky..... :we-all-gonna-die:

PRC are opportunist who will jump into it when given the chance to view the Terrex and make copies of it for their use & sales and at a cheaper price some more .... [lipsrsealed]

One question, SAF have 3 Landing Ship Tanks which does the shipping of military equipment to Taiwan for training. What happen and why not in use ? I remembered as my unit sailed on board one (Endurance) in 1978 to Taiwan from Bedok Jetty.

Another one of those 'cheaper' to farm out to private company thingy and compromised security ... :a-noway:

I'm sure they will return it la. Even during the cold car, Russia and USA returned the toys to the other party.

But she should not expect it back in one piece. It will definitely be torn apart and every inch of it examined.

• Praise 3

Morning cheer up elite ð

At least got people think of u lor

Wah...tell u hor...7 early 8 early join the queue...people mountain people sea [:p]

Heard got people queue overnight some more

Where got recession

iPhone iPad all gone in the first 1/2 am hour...people Jin rich

so early where shopping?

jin kiasu and too much money

• Praise 1

Remember those UAV that crashed in Iran. China send their scientist and engineers to study it and now after few years, they are producing it and sell it to forces that does not have good ties with USA. Almost exact copy of UAV but lesser in electronic technologies but still can make a strike from the sky..... :we-all-gonna-die:

One question, SAF have 3 Landing Ship Tanks which does the shipping of military equipment to Taiwan for training. What happen and why not in use ? I remembered as my unit sailed on board one (Endurance) in 1978 to Taiwan from Bedok Jetty.

Another one of those 'cheaper' to farm out to private company thingy and compromised security ... :a-noway:

I think cn tech way beyond us

I'm sure they will return it la. Even during the cold car, Russia and USA returned the toys to the other party.

But she should not expect it back in one piece. It will definitely be torn apart and every inch of it examined.

USA one sure tear big big, piak deep deep

SG one, mlmlwml :XD:

• Praise 2

I think cn tech way beyond us

USA one sure tear big big, piak deep deep

SG one, mlmlwml :XD:

not true... they can always sell to their new ally...  they sure buy ...  

truly asia... 

not true... they can always sell to their new ally... they sure buy ...

truly asia...

don't think they will bother to sell

They give! Free shipping included :XD:

• Praise 1

They will strip naked on the pretext of seeing any forbidden items ... and then take lots of photos and measurement and then re-fabricate ...

Afterwhich, they will then anyhow assemble back and ship back to us ...

In the meantime, they will use 3D to assemble a replica and then soon .... everywhere will have the same shape tanks from mass production ....

↡ Advertisement