SAF Terrex impounded by HK customs

Stooky

don't think they will bother to sell

They give! Free shipping included :XD:

hello.. we talking abt PRC here arent we?

Free??? 

bMm.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

robinson sale started today 7am

@pinoboii cheonged liao

Got what ho liao? I did see a WMF cutlery set that i want but it's purchase on purchase and I don't have anything else to buy.

• Praise 1

anything interesting to buy at Robinson's?

robinson jin atas, i only walk john little's buy window till they close shop :x

Not atas when sales is on

Last year bought oven kinda worth it

This year learnt from last year, jit tao Cheong beddings like the rest, got people quarreled somemore [sweatdrop]

There is nothing to extract from these armour vehicles. Mostly are just mechanical parts.

What is important is the weapon system which would have been dismounted prior shipment. 

The Chinese would have better technology than what's used in these armoured vehicle. 

• Praise 3

This year learnt from last year, jit tao Cheong beddings like the rest, got people quarreled somemore [sweatdrop]

omg..cannot understand shop also must fight

beddings?

couple months at Lot1, main floor event having beddings promos. the prices not attractive at all.

went into 1 shop on higher floor which has no customers. Walked in, saw bedsheet just what i needed, especially luv the plain colors

jin cheap (i think was $19 or something queen size, quite alot thread count, and for 12~14" thick mattress), bought 2 sets different solid colors to mix/match

even cheaper than the ones selling on main floor promo

No scare . no scare.

Still got pre and post Christmas, New Year and CNY sales coming up. 

• Praise 1

Got what ho liao? I did see a WMF cutlery set that i want but it's purchase on purchase and I don't have anything else to buy.

Did I see some one mentioned WMF???? I had been to WMF cutlery and coffee machine factory in Germany many years ago!

As an invited engineer quest, was told it's only cost about 2 Euro to produce a spoon/ fork or knife during that time!

There is nothing to extract from these armour vehicles. Mostly are just mechanical parts.

What is important is the weapon system which would have been dismounted prior shipment. 

The Chinese would have better technology than what's used in these armoured vehicle. 

Agreed.

So far, China is superior in aircraft but their armour unit still depend on Russian models which 80% of them are heavy weight....... :slow:

This is their best opportunity to unmask a light weight fighting vehicles and make copies ... :secret-laugh:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 1

So what's the big deal here? If airplane passengers could transit from airport to airport to reach their destination you mean cargo cannot? At least we know that HK customs are doing their job. And this could be the routine route that the saf logistics take. I wonder why the news media must blow it up to make it look like a big deal. No noteworthy news to report?

Did I see some one mentioned WMF???? I had been to WMF cutlery and coffee machine factory in Germany many years ago!

As an invited engineer quest, was told it's only cost about 2 Euro to produce a spoon/ fork or knife during that time!

The price at the Robinson's sale is $159 for a 60 piece - close to break even leh. But I suspect the cutlery is no longer made in Germany these days so it won't be 2 EUR!

PRC govt knew about starlight long long ago. They even offered us to swap the location to Hainan.

So chill man, don't turn the thread into another PAP bashing thread.

No one is bashing PAP here but military secret cannot be leak in such manner.

Yes, PRC offer training ground to SG but all they could see is the mobility of our fighting equipment during exercises. They can't get deeper into the specification & technology. PLA had seen our F16 and F15SG in action during exercises but they cannot get details of the spec & tech. Yes they have newest J20 & J31 but they are still interested in the spec & technologies of advance equipment from another country. :we-all-gonna-die:

Nothing can stop them of holding the Terrex for 3 months and then return to us sighting need diplomatic document clearance to release and return to us. By this time, their engineers could have covered every centimetres of the Terrex.     :slow:

They (PRC) can proved me wrong when they return it by this weekends and sight 'honest' mistakes were the cause of confusion. Then I salute PRC. [thumbsup]  

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15

They (PRC) can proved me wrong when they return it by this weekends and sight 'honest' mistakes were the cause of confusion. Then I salute PRC. [thumbsup]  

You salute them for what?

If they return it this weekend, it will only prove they are stupid.

anything interesting to buy at Robinson's?

robinson jin atas, i only walk john little's buy window till they close shop :x

think you can tag with @pinobii , she sure can let you you get to buy the PonP 3~4 sets :XD:

chiefs and towkay jin ho mia

unlike me still slogging today

• Praise 1

Taiwan media already stirring this issue. 

only can hope this issue is not overblown to become a political issue. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6