SAF Terrex impounded by HK customs

Stooky

it is either they return or don't ruturn

familiar bo

they are either bullying us...............or not bullying us............. [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

my judgment say..............this one stir shit................my advice is you better stop posting their reports...............

Its all over facebook.. ya man better dun post later ppl say i related to them. lol..

Edited by Aaronlkl
  • Praise 4

You should really check your dictionary on the meaning of ally! I never said we were part of the Alliance and yes our neighbours were also sold those aircraft but i remembered a poster said that what was sold to us were much different from our neighbours. Wont dwell on that as i dont have the specs and it is supposed to be top secret. Heck there was also talks on us purchasing their most advance fighters a few years back. Do you think if we were just another trading partner US will even put that offer on the table. What is never said doesnt mean it isnt. We already know what Tuas naval base host some of the time and for ROC if you had been there for exercises you will know what was the training all about. Do you think china is pissed with us because of the training in Taiwan only.....

I about to give up liao.............he singing his own song...............and an old chinese song................knn I run out of power liao..... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo

I about to give up liao.............he singing his own song...............and an old chinese song................. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Me too and i think i know which song you referring....must be about the sacrifices to the land! Global Times must be a good employer... Edited by Eviilusion
  • Praise 1

Me too and i think i know which song you referring....must be about the sacrifices to the land! Global Times must be a good employer...

Its all over facebook.. ya man better dun post later ppl say i related to them. lol..

I don't See it all over Facebook. Maybe most of my Friend black list statestime review.

I see mostly is ASS and TOC though...

when you are upset with someone................whatever he does also wrong..........got chance only must hammer until song..........add things worse............ppl who want face more than anything else...........similar to china...........will say anything just to prove he is correct..........ending up losing other elements ...................like credibility and respect................... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I have interest in china also...............i made some money because of china also..............maybe I sld worship CHINA as my GOD too............long live china!!!!!... [:p]

Wan xue...wan xue.....wan...wan xue..

I don't See it all over Facebook. Maybe most of my Friend black list statestime review.

U hv friends? Human or non human?

black list...........i think is waste time even to click ................ [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

U hv friends? Human or non human?

I almost wanted to say he has a demon friend.................but I scare wait you take my toys.....all 9 of them..............so nope I didnt say anything.............. [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

I almost wanted to say he has a demon friend.................but I scare wait you take my toys.....all 9 of them..............so nope I didnt say anything.............. [:p][laugh][laugh]

It's like those kids w imaginary friends lol

can i request to use ATBs instead of the terrexes???.............. [:p][laugh][laugh]

Kns......9 atb to 1 tiko rangers....not fair sia......somemore the boss. They must sent more....

I got ear plug...............but to die in the hands of ATBs is a disgrace..................i prefer Taiwanese or Japanese......... Vietnamese also can...............ATBs they can go fark themselves.................. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Har....i still have my earplugs last used for our final ratp...

You should really check your dictionary on the meaning of ally! I never said we were part of the Alliance and yes our neighbours were also sold those aircraft but i remembered a poster said that what was sold to us were much different from our neighbours. Wont dwell on that as i dont have the specs and it is supposed to be top secret. Heck there was also talks on us purchasing their most advance fighters a few years back. Do you think if we were just another trading partner US will even put that offer on the table. What is never said doesnt mean it isnt. We already know what Tuas naval base host some of the time and for ROC if you had been there for exercises you will know what was the training all about. Do you think china is pissed with us because of the training in Taiwan only.....

As usual, you back track from what you had posted only hours ago:

Singapore is an ally of USA...........for trade and strategic purpose since our inception....

This word "ally" or "alliance" are very sensitive words.

So sensitive in fact that SG officials often found themselves needing to clarify with the media:

Now whether actual practice matches this rhetoric is a different thing.

SG is really sending wrong signal not just to China, but also the US.

Do you smell trouble ?

From SG ambassador to US (Jan 2012) to Washington-post editorial:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-limits-of-us-singapore-military-alliance/2012/01/30/gIQAkAoJdQ_story.html?utm_term=.a730b59c291f

Singapore does not have the same arrangement. Singapore is not a U.S. treaty ally, unlike Japan, Australia and the Philippines.

Additionally, while Singapore has allowed U.S. ships and aircraft usage of some of our military facilities, this is not a reaction to any recent developments. It is an arrangement dating to 1990. Singapore also maintains friendly relations with all the countries in Asia, and their naval ships call regularly at Singapore.

As usual, you back track from what you had posted only hours ago:

This word "ally" or "alliance" are very sensitive words.

So sensitive in fact that SG officials often found themselves needing to clarify with the media:

Now whether actual practice matches this rhetoric is a different thing.

SG is really sending wrong signal not just to China, but also the US.

Do you smell trouble ?

From SG ambassador to US (Jan 2012) to Washington-post editorial:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-limits-of-us-singapore-military-alliance/2012/01/30/gIQAkAoJdQ_story.html?utm_term=.a730b59c291f

You really should check the meaning of ally...i lazy to post for you!

And please, i didnt even mentioned the word Alliance, you did!

And why should the term Allies and Alliance be sensitive. Last i checked we are not living in a communist state.

You post an article from 2012....why not post another from earlier....maybe the 70s or 60s or even 50s! We have gone beyond 2012 and Obama and LHL had laid carpet for each other a few times already. Unless you or me are privy to the info in those meeting then i dont think these discussion will go anywhere.

Edited by Eviilusion