• Search this thread
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
397 replies to this topic | 3,012 praises

Posted 25 November 2016 - 08:42 AM

AFV_V200
  • Premium member
    AFV_V200
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Reason for not want to work-> low back pain, always feel pain when sit too long in office. (good reason)

I will not mind if i take home 12K but will mean living a simple life style. 12K minus monthy outgoing is good to saving for both into retirement, for me at least. What say you guys?

She tried internet marketing, gave up few months cited too many following up and take long time to generate 1st income, and busy work load and work stress. 

Lastly...  prefer her man to buy a flat and not a cent from her.

and the contrasting part...She doesn't spend much, always pack lunch to office. And not keen on dress above $100 cited expensive. 

Edited by AFV_V200, 25 November 2016 - 08:55 AM.

Mustank and antelop praised this

Posted 25 November 2016 - 08:46 AM

Dfx16
  • Dfx16
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Is she willing to look after the baby or kid after the marriage without a maid?

Posted 25 November 2016 - 08:46 AM

Westkid
  • Westkid
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Not working as in?
Spread The LOVE.^^

Posted 25 November 2016 - 08:48 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

She better be sexy and gorgeous and amdl

Edited by Mockngbrd, 25 November 2016 - 08:48 AM.

Sunny, Loki, Doppel, Freeder, GLZT, Bacteria83, SiLangKia and 1 other member praised this
Garage36.com

Posted 25 November 2016 - 08:49 AM

AFV_V200
  • Premium member
    AFV_V200
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Is she willing to look after the baby or kid after the marriage without a maid?

May not want to have kids.

Not working as in?

Meaning not going back in work force and not earning anything.

Posted 25 November 2016 - 08:52 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If you're not married yet, then you have to consider whether she is wife material.

As any stay home mother will tell you, working is way easier than taking care of young kids.

Once you take the vow, 2 becomes 1.

Personally, i would take that as a severe personality flaw.

Edited by Lala81, 25 November 2016 - 08:53 AM.

Mustank, Toothiewabbit, Kusje, Loki, Doppel, Bacteria83, Leinad8919 and 7 other members praised this

Posted 25 November 2016 - 08:53 AM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

try and encourage her to go back and work... any form to occupy time.. and always take lesser stress and simpler work..  

women who stay at home and start imagining things.. are very very very scary.... 

Posted 25 November 2016 - 08:55 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Meanings is, don't marry. Marry for what? Ur circumstances and what u say she is like, you totally zero benefit, only disadvantaged if anything go wrong. Unless she is everyday go gym and have sexxy bordy for you.
Garage36.com

Posted 25 November 2016 - 08:57 AM

AFV_V200
  • Premium member
    AFV_V200
    4th Gear
    Author Image

try and encourage her to go back and work... any form to occupy time.. and always take lesser stress and simpler work..  

women who stay at home and start imagining things.. are very very very scary.... 

She has low back pain due to spine issue. That is why I am not sure how to zero in. Ask her to treat the low back pain.... She said expensive, so want me to foot the bill? huh?

Posted 25 November 2016 - 08:57 AM

Sunny
  • Premium member
    Sunny
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

AKA getting a life long jiak liao bi

Posted 25 November 2016 - 08:59 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

hmmm....i smell a rat here.

Sinkie or FT?

no offense, but school assignment? :grin: ...kidding

sounds like a digger here...hmmmmm

Mustank and Leinad8919 praised this

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 25 November 2016 - 09:00 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888

Princess  --->  Tai Tai  

dream job that most girls would want, cannot say they wrong   :D

Mustank and Yewheng praised this
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 25 November 2016 - 09:00 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

totally concur man.

Posted 25 November 2016 - 09:01 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

She better be sexy and gorgeous and amdl

Damn!!! The sex better be:

Posted 25 November 2016 - 09:03 AM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

She has low back pain due to spine issue. That is why I am not sure how to zero in. Ask her to treat the low back pain.... She said expensive, so want me to foot the bill? huh?

Please guys.. dont say silly things like dont marry etc la..   the only reason TS start this thread is becoz he really likes her...  

he is actually soliciting solutions on how to solve this mindset of hers so he can eventually marry her.. simple as that...  

Your medical package will eventually cover spouse? personally... i find money can always make again.. but to find a life partner is way more difficult... you want to go home and be happy rite? rather than go home to 4 walls and loads of $$ in your bank.. and no one to enjoy it with... wats the point?

Follow your heart bro.. make a decision.. and DONT LOOK BACK... life goes on.

antelop and Yewheng praised this

Posted 25 November 2016 - 09:04 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

my wife actually knows an ex-colleague who was in the same situation as you but already stepped on the pirate boat liao.

Wife wants the car to be pink, his car is hello kitty pink.

Wife also has some back problem, stay home and go out everyday. The guy just working to feed her.

He's doing it cos he loves her so deep, but everyone around him just thinks he has stamps on his eyes.

You have to ask yourself, do you think she's the sun you revolve around lor. 
If you're having such major doubts, i doubt you're ready for marriage.

Please guys.. dont say silly things like dont marry etc la..   the only reason TS start this thread is becoz he really likes her...  

he is actually soliciting solutions on how to solve this mindset of hers so he can eventually marry her.. simple as that...  

Your medical package will eventually cover spouse? personally... i find money can always make again.. but to find a life partner is way more difficult... you want to go home and be happy rite? rather than go home to 4 walls and loads of $$ in your bank.. and no one to enjoy it with... wats the point?

Follow your heart bro.. make a decision.. and DONT LOOK BACK... life goes on.

you're the good cop, we do the bad cop part 

antelop praised this

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Take home 12k already enough to maintain daily expenses even one person is working.

Yewheng and Fuelsaver praised this
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

AFV_V200
  • Premium member
    AFV_V200
    4th Gear
    Author Image

hmmm....i smell a rat here.

Sinkie or FT?

no offense, but school assignment? :grin: ...kidding

sounds like a digger here...hmmmmm

Malaysian

Posted 25 November 2016 - 09:05 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

honestly, i know so many service jobs whereby the person doesn't have the opportunity to sit down.

It's just a sibei weak excuse.

Posted 25 November 2016 - 09:07 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Malaysian

ok.  family members?   as in family background, status class etc etc

most m'sian GFs i had were all responsible girls and never had such intentions

i would have expected if she was either prc, viet, pinoy, and the whole kampung come here 

another PI case haaaaaaa

honestly, i know so many service jobs whereby the person doesn't have the opportunity to sit down.

It's just a sibei weak excuse.

totally agree bro....sth does not add up here

anyway, funnily why ts shd come here and seek.  no frends to ask meh? exposure to society and all limited?  

cynical I am...

Kurty, Atonchia and Meanmachine praised this

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top

Tags: marry, working, stay home, -will and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users