Should men be the sole $$ contributor despite both working?

Icebrush79

Oh I see, yeah, attending church when I was a teenage, christians do believe that man should be head of the family

I think so too, that's why man no need to go through labour

I used to have a wallet so bad in shape............but I refused to change because I believe it brought me luck..............windfall quite often with that wallet..............until I finally have to change it because it was really tearing so badly..............thereafter no money drop from sky liao............. [bigcry]  [bigcry]  [bigcry]

Next time be smarter. Change already just keep the old wallet haha.

I learned a lot from that course. I actually attended it shortly after i got married and not before lol.

What for? What if the conclusion is not favorable?

Annul ah?

I'm probably an anomaly as I don't have a joint acct with my wife. We also didn't formally talked about ratio of financial contribution etc, before or after marriage. Everything kinda worked themselves out.

I mainly handle all the daily/monthly bills and expenses, including kid-related stuffs like childcare etc. My wife pays for her own stuffs like clothes, makeup, bags, hobbies, etc. She's not into brands so not a big spender and most luxury items like bags and watches were all from me (she don't even use them regularly arghhh). I gave her one of my savings acct ATM card and top it up mthly when she's out with the kid and when credit card can't be used.

For bigger ticket items like home purchase, renovation, we split half half or thereabouts. The only exception is the car which is fully on me.

Like some bros mentioned, depending on whether you're baby boomers, Gen X, or millennial, the comments may differ a lot.

• Praise 1

Why momo never share your story de? [grin]

Demon and the fox spirit...........this kind of story quite standard one.................you can read from books................ [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

i think can never find a bad guy in MCF..................of course with the exception of...............Tianmo the demon............I am always the bad guy............and will remain as one............. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

useless bo lui like me.... but still considered good

tianmo 当然不是好...  你可是天

KNN............this thread alone ........you got 2 posts i really have to praise............but today got heart no strength............tomorrow strength come strength come............. [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Demon and the fox spirit...........this kind of story quite standard one.................you can read from books................ [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

i think.. the two of you.. about to be the story of a demon and a dog spirit soon...    [lipsrsealed]  <_<

• Praise 1

Next time be smarter. Change already just keep the old wallet haha.

What for? What if the conclusion is not favorable?

Annul ah?

No. The course is there for each couple to have a common understanding of roles in the marriage, expectations of each side. 

I went cos my sister bug me to take the course, but i didn't have time before that, so i took one shortly after getting married lor.

For people who think they don't need the course, well of course, they won't benefit from it.

i think can never find a bad guy in MCF..................of course with the exception of...............Tianmo the demon............I am always the bad guy............and will remain as one............. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

As if u dont know....

i think.. the two of you.. about to be the story of a demon and a dog spirit soon...    [lipsrsealed]  <_<

now make it 3 posts............but i have yet to come across a GAY demon leh...............the dog spirit only go for GAY............human.....demon or whatever.............is open to gay only................ [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

if calculate better don't marry la

must give wife monthly allowance

cny must give big angbao to in law

wife birthday must buy present

yearly vacation husband take care of everything

wife shopping husband pay ... husband shopping ownself pay ownself

car ... husband drive so must also ownself pay ownself even 9/10 times being chauffer ... lol

if you beh song divorce ... 1/2 of your asset including cash go to wife ... AWARE says one

and when you want to buy a rolex ... must ask permission from your wife ... LOL

but when she buy Channel ... it's non negotiable hor

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 4

No. The course is there for each couple to have a common understanding of roles in the marriage, expectations of each side. 

I went cos my sister bug me to take the course, but i didn't have time before that, so i took one shortly after getting married lor.

For people who think they don't need the course, well of course, they won't benefit from it.

i did my solemnization with a jp... i really dont remember if i was offered the counselling..  

but i would have went too.. always keep open mind  [laugh]

ps.. i do know a couple that cancelled the wedding after that talk too!!! 

simple....pass kids to grandparents and continue as usual

[idea]  :D

ha ha ha... join the weekend parents club then...

My cousin in China says that my nephew is a occasional parent. Left kid in grandparents' care in hometown, and the young couple went shenzhen to work...

• Praise 1

What's there to ache?

My own wallet is more than 10 years old.... 

Dun think anyone ache for me hehe.

wallet torn or not..not an issue

must see inside wallet got cash bo

some people can have luxury brand wallet, but wallet very "thin"

• Praise 2

wallet torn or not..not an issue

must see inside wallet got cash bo

some people can have luxury brand wallet, but wallet very "thin"

ya..  that ntg.. look at my wife can liao..  hermes chanel hand bag.. same brand wallet...  .. never seen her carry more that 50 bucks...

**even when im not ard her!  

↡ Advertisement