• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
7 replies to this topic | 10 praises

Posted 01 December 2016 - 05:36 PM

davidttk
  • Premium member
    davidttk
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum..

I want to trade in my new Totoya Harrier 17" rims & tyres. Any recommendation where to do it?

Harrier 17.jpeg

Posted 01 December 2016 - 06:49 PM

Shox87
  • Premium member
    Shox87
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

i would think it'd make more money sense to spray the rims to your desired colour and change to new design while your tires are worn out. As tyre shop offer very low trade in prices for stock rims & tyres

Posted 01 December 2016 - 09:56 PM

davidttk
  • Premium member
    davidttk
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Does anyone have any lobangs getting Harrier Premium 18" rims?

Posted 02 December 2016 - 11:43 PM

Jq1988
  • Premium member
    Jq1988
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Try Kim hoe or carousell

Edited by Jq1988, 02 December 2016 - 11:44 PM.

Japanese girl is awesome!

Posted 06 February 2017 - 08:59 PM

Ashtrax76
  • Ashtrax76
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

If you keen to re-spray your rims, I do have contacts.

Cheers.

Posted 06 February 2017 - 10:02 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum..

I want to trade in my new Totoya Harrier 17" rims & tyres. Any recommendation where to do it?

attachicon.gifHarrier 17.jpeg

Try AL tyres at 150 paya lebar road. They have lots of rims and tires, and they do trade ins also. Service quite good.  ^_^  ^_^  ^_^

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 07 February 2017 - 05:32 PM

alphard96
  • Premium member
    alphard96
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum..

attachicon.gifHarrier 17.jpeg

Can try Leong Seng at Paya Ubi.

trade in my vellfire rims before many yrs ago

I have some ok experience at Ray S and South east tyre too - both at Kaki Bukit

but u need to buy rims from them

generally, if straight from showroom or minimum odo travel may fetch highest price.

However, stock Japan rims may be the most suitable/safest for your car....maybe worthwhile keep it stock....if change, do not replace with very cheap rims, that may not survive high speed cruising/pothole injury eg at NS highway.

If you upsize the rims, tyres have to go too....do note the formula for upsizing.

Many websites available, one example is this

http://www.tyresizecalculator.com/

generally bigger rims - heavier, more fuel consumption

lower profile (thinner tyres), hence less comfy, and usually noisier

but more stable at higher speed/cornering.

Choice is yours.

FourZero and Carbon82 praised this

Posted 07 February 2017 - 08:55 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I used to play with rims up size, refresh ecu, lowered suspensions,etc......

Been that done that. Now I everything stock.

Stock look best after 20 yrs.
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Back to FAQ & Help  ·  MCF Forum Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: harrier, rims, trade in, trade and 2 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users